The Darkness Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last straggler was out the door and cheerfully on their way home. I checked to see if she had finished her last drink, which she had. She went to the bathroom and then came back out, staggering as she wandered to the couch and sat down. I had already begun cleanup of the living room as she babbled about a great time. Soon she was slurring and then went to sleep. Party time was now beginning.

I gave the drug enough time to take hold by filling the dishwasher and then starting it. The garbage had already been taken out and the food already stored by the time I was done. I looked back in and saw her lying sideways on the couch, one foot up with her pump dangling off the foot. I went into the shop and prepared the second party for my wife. When all was done, I went back and picked her up. I carried her to the bench and removed her skirt first, then her top. I took off her shoes and placed five inch white strapped sandals on her feet and then spread her legs onto the bench. I secured them with the engineer tape and started the video. I massaged her legs and feet till I got to her crotch. The hose was cheap and already starting to fray from her just walking around with her thighs slightly rubbing together. They didn't even have a crotch panel. Surprisingly enough she didn't wear underwear at all. Sometimes she would do this because she forgot to do the laundry. I guess that this was such a day. I pulled a small knife and cut at the seam and opened a whole large enough for me to have access to her ass as well as her pussy. I then began to lick her pussy. I teased and tantalized the flesh, feeling it get wet and hot with need. Soon her body was responding, her ass moving in circles looking for penetration. I stood up and listened as she moaned in need and smiled. I reached out and pulled the phallus to me. It looked like it would never fit but I was game enough to try. I carefully put it at her entrance, the head splitting her lips. She pushed up instinctively and I slowly began to feed her pussy. I watched as the head disappeared into her body and slid it in the first two inches. The gradual increase in size slowed me down so I pulled back out and let the lubrication of her body take over. I then pushed in again. Slow and easy, I watched as the wooden dildo slid into her body slowly, soon I was passed the four inch mark and at full girth and still it went in, I watched as her body arched and attempted to accommodate this wooden sex tool that I had made. I slid it back out and then slid it back in again, I pushed till I had it in at the ten inch mark. She never had this size of a cock in her or anything else before but she would tonight. I began pushing and pulling in and out of her body as she responded, mouth open, eyes tightly shut. I saw looks of pain in her face as I drove the dick in deeper and then would pull back out, then I saw her face flush up and I could feel her convulsions as she started to cum. It was a good one as her voice let out a high pitched keening sound. Her legs attempted to flail but were restrained. Her toes bunched up against the sandals and she drove her heels against the boards. Her body arched as much as it could and then she was back down, her breath raspy and ragged. She was still out of it, but came like never before. It was a shame to know that she had the best sex of her life and didn't even know it. It would get better.

Every man is curious about a woman and whether she would have an orgasm off of anal penetration. It is a curiosity that I had as well. I removed my first creation and then picked up my second one. I knelt down in front of her and slowly began licking and caressing her legs and thighs. I wanted her aroused before I penetrated her ass. I slowly began licking around her pussy and ass, watching as her body began responding. It was a slow process as I gently licked her pussy and ass, watching her ass slowly relaxes as I tongued it, then I slowly pushed the phallus in. There was a little resistance at first but the design that I had created helped over come it. Slowly I pushed in deeper and deeper, gently pulling back and adding more lube to make it easier till I had a good six inches in her. Her body was still responding and pushing down on my tool of anal pleasure as I began driving it in deeper, fucking her with the wooden phallus slowly but surely. I watched her face as looks of pain then pleasure would cross it. Her neck took n a flushed look which gradually made it to her face as I increased the speed. She began making mewling sounds as I drove the wooden dick in to her body even deeper. Soon I had eleven inches going into her small petit form. If she could have raised herself up, she would have as her body strained against its bonds. Her head started to turn back and forth till she finally screamed out and began convulsing against the bondage table. Her legs spasmed as her body thrashed and she came. I watched as her unseeing eyes opened and she moaned out her orgasmic pleasure. She then laid still again, her ragged breaths moving her chest up and down slowly.

I was satisfied that she could cum anally but now it was my turn. I pulled the stick out and again replaced it with my own tool. My cock soon filled her gaping hole. I pumped her for all that I was worth, watching her breasts as they bounced against the restraint of her see through bra. I soon came and pulled out. A fountain of spunk came out of her ass and I took close up shots of all of it till it soaked into her cheap hose.

I then cleaned her up again, making sure that she was presentable for the morning. I threw her hose in the garbage, which is what she normally does, and even cleaned her face and removed what little make up she wore. Again in the morning, she was a little groggy but good to go with no sign of what had happened the night before.

The time for the holidays kicked in and I was very happy. The party invitations came in and they were many. I had a good supply of my drug and more ideas as to how to use my wife in the bargain. I wondered how much she would need to fuck another guy without knowing it. This thought had crossed my mind several times and I came up with a plan.

I enlisted the aid of a good friend that I knew since high school. He was a closet pervert much like myself with the same spousal issues. We came up with a plan that would work for us easily.

One of the parties we were invited to was a small club, more like a pub that my friend owned. He had built a room next to the dance floor with a hidden catch. It was well disguised and in a very dark corner of the dance floor. The room was small with a small love seat in it that filled the room up. Just enough room for maybe three people in it standing up in line. We carefully surveyed the area and installed special low light cameras in four different angels with special lighting to make them work even better.

The next night was party night. My wife had decided to dress conservatively in a business suit type of pants suit. It was gray with black trim. The jacket was buttoned up in the front and doubled for a shirt. The pants were long and loose and she wore knee high hose and black low pumps. She looked good and conservative. I made sure that I had the stash ready to go and we went to the party.

Upon arrival, my buddy gave her a nice drink to start the occasion off. We made the rounds quite a bit, talking to friends and neighbors and dancing a lot. As it got later and the music got more pumping, my wife got a few more stiff ones that didn't taste as if they had any alcohol in them. The last one she sucked down had the juice in it and it was playtime. Twenty minutes after the drug had been administered, it began to take effect. The dose was less than the usual, but it made her groggy and not in control for a long time before knocking her out. My buddy started dancing with her and slowly made his way to the room. When there, no one was watching so he ducked into the room, pulling my stumbling wife behind. I ducked in a few minutes later to see how things were going.

When I ducked in, she was kissing him back groggily and he had already removed her to. She didn't even know that I had entered the room. She was straddling him on the couch with her arms hanging down, her jacket had come off and was pooling on the floor behind her. My buddy was running his hands over her breasts and back, finally pulling one strap then the other to her black lace bra. Pushing her head away from his, he pulled her straps down till her breasts were exposed to the nipple. She looked at him with out really seeing him, her glassy eyed gaze showing lights on, nobody home. He then took a nipple and began nibbling while his hands quickly moved down and began undoing her pants. Once they were undone, I helped him stand her up and we let the pants follow the jacket onto the floor. Never a word was said as he sat back down and she was pushed to straddle him again. He pulled her legs up and situated them, then undid his pants and pushed them down till his dick was against her lace black underwear covered crotch. He then began massaging her breasts as he pulled her face back down on his. I watched as she closed her eyes and kissed him back while his hands roamed her body. Her underwear bunched up and slid into her ass crease as his hands massaged her cheeks. I watched as he pulled her underwear to the side and slid his cock into her pussy. I could see that it went in with a little difficulty, since she wasn't as moist as normal, but soon that changed as he began to pick her up and down on his tool.

I then knelt down and pushed her underwear out of her crack and pulled my dick out. Leaning forward, I motioned for him to stop as I spit on my hand and lubed up my dick. I leaned forward and pushed my dick into her ass. It was a strange feeling to have my dick rubbing in my wife's ass against that of my friend's dick with a small membrane of skin to separate us. I pumped slowly and we got a rhythm together. My wife began to react in a different manner, moaning and grunting as two dicks plumbed in and out of her. Soon she began arching her back and grunting in time as her body started quivering. I felt her cum as her body started to convulse, her ass ring tightened up and began gripping my dick as she came. This set my buddy and me over the edge and we both began to cum.

We both pulled out and pushed her to the side. She slouched on the couch with that glazed look; her legs open with her underwear pushed totally to the side. Cum was seeping out of both holes and dripping onto the floor. I grabbed two towels and we cleaned ourselves up, and then turned our attentions to her. I wiped the excess cum off the floor and then off her legs up to her crotch, but left it seeping out when I pulled her underwear back in place. I then fixed her bra and with help, put her pants and jacket back on. My buddy checked the door and signaled the all clear and we all came back out. I steered her through the crowd and back to the exit. We then left and I drove her home. Once there, I pulled out the video tape and added it to the collection that I had and put the wife to bed, cum stained underwear and all. As an afterthought, I took a few pictures of her in bed, with her legs up and out and her cum stained panties showing. Her knee-highs were still on and so were her heels. I thought it would make a good picture. When done, I eliminated the shoes and let her sleep.

I looked through the stock of goods that I could dress my wife in and found that there was so much more that I wished she would wear, that we didn't have due to her prudish ways. Since I had her sizes, I took care of that. Soon I had a veritable supply of shoes, hosiery and lingerie that I could put her in and enjoy without any problems. I also picked p a small supply of dildos and vibrators that I could use on her. I discovered that since she did have orgasms and I liked to see that, I wanted to see what stimulated her more than others.

The next party that we went to was a dinner party. I by passed taking advantage of this one and as a result, the next time I made sure that I did take advantage. I felt guilty about the use of a drug to stimulate my half of the sex life, so I figured that I would for go the drug and see if we could work it out by some other means. She still got a little tipsy and when we got home, she teased my by taking off the clothes that she was wearing exposing herself in garters and thigh highs. Then she got offended when I suggested we have sex like that. We ended up not having anything at all. We ended up sleeping together but apart and I was extremely depressed for this. Then I was angered. I felt cheated out of a good time that we could have shared together. Therefore I would enjoy it with her the next time, on my terms.

Christmas party for her work. A perfect time and I did take advantage of it. This was a formal occasion and she dressed the part. A black, off the shoulder dress that snapped around her neck with a bust hugging format that flowed down to her feet. It had a slit up to the thigh and was very provocative. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra, but I didn't know about the rest of the ensemble. She wore black four-inch sandals that strapped around the ankle. I know that she also had on a shimmery set of black hose that accented her legs well. When we left for the party, again I was prepared.

This time when we departed the party after her last drink, I again did not give her the full dose but one similar to the night of my friend and I. We made it out the door and into the car and it hit her. As I drove down the road, I slowly lowered the car seat slightly and opened her dress to see what was hiding underneath. That slit was helpful in giving me what I wanted. I peeled back the dress flaps and revealed her thighs, and then I pulled up the dress a little more. Her eyes were open but she was very groggy. She asked what I was doing, I told her I thought she looked a little warm and she said ok. I then unclasped the neckpiece, put the car in drive and started for home. This time I went through the city.

As we drove through the city, I pulled her legs open more and revealed that she wore pantyhose and no underwear. I reached back up and pulled the top down exposing her breasts and began to play with them. She was almost out and could only feel as her breasts hardened up. I pushed the dress down a little further so that both globules of flesh were exposed fully and then pulled her legs wide apart. I worked my hand in her waistband and slid it down so I could get access to her pussy. Playing with it I got her wet as I stroked her clit. Soon she was writhing in the seat as I stroked her clit incessantly. Then I got the idea for fun. I wondered if she was out of it enough to do it. I pulled her hand down over her clit and forced her own finger to stroke it. I then let the hose back up trapping her own hand in her crotch. Sure enough, she began stroking her own clit as I ran my hand from her breasts to her crotch to make sure she didn't lose rhythm. I then pulled her legs as wide as I could get them in the confines of the car. Her left foot was up by the gearshift when we pulled up to a stoplight. Her foot was flexing from an impending orgasm and her head started to move back and forth. Her mouth was open as she moaned her enjoyment. The car next to us had two guys in a truck. Both were staring at the wife's breasts and it was obvious what she was doing. When she came, they applauded as I drove away. I enjoyed this immensely knowing that two guys saw her getting off in public with her body on display. This was a moment for me to treasure. When I got her home, I put her to bed without the dress on but the hose still on. I left a large cumstain on it as well. It was worth it.

The next morning was bliss. She knew nothing of the night. Since that time though, she has quit drinking so much now. It seems that she grew self-conscious about her alcohol consumption and too much fun not to remember. I guess I will have to find another way to enjoy her the way I wish......we shall see and I will write to let you know.

12