All Comments on 'The Darkroom Ch. 03'

by CC_Ryder

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

I just absolutely love this story. It has been a real pleasure to read and will remember these two characters for a long time. The drunken ramblings were so sweet. Thank you for posting and I hope you will write many more stories in the future..

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Oh jeez, you've got to figure out what to write, and quickly lol! There are some very good author's in this section, and very good stories here also, and this is up there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think that this is a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When are we going to have your next story? (greedy, am I ?)

Thank you for writing, this is the best story I have ever read in Lit. Hopefully, we will see some more of your stories soon. I wonder will you want to write a tale about folks in their 30's-40's? Not only college boys are having a great time, we (30 something's) also manage to have some fun, you know (LOL!!!)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love this story! The part about him snuggling the t-shirt was so sad and sweet. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely!

Oh, thank you so much! I absolutely love this story and was so happy to see an update. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job!

You have a way of making your characters quickly relatable, and that's not easy. And the sex is hot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved this and can not wait till your next story comes out! It will be soon won't it?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super!

This is the best story I've ever read in this site. Maybe not the hottest sex part, but definitely the best storyline. You succeed in bringing up my emotion with the characters. Jeremy, Bryan, Carson, and Stephan. You're a good writer and I hope you keep writing more like this. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOOHHHH

Perfect ending! Loved this story! I cannot wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ahh

Sweet story ( and more than a little sexy too ;p ) Can't wait to read more of your stuff in the future coz I totally loved this one =)

tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy and hot

Like tasting cream

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want this to be over.

I wanted to know what became of Carson and his plans for revenge and/or creating trouble for Bryan and Jeremy. I wanted to hear, er... read all the sordid details of Britton and Kelly; maybe a side tale of Lauren and Stephan. I want to know what really happened to Quinn way back when did I read into that correctly... THREESOME???!!!! OMG!

This was a sweet ending but somehow i feel short changed. BTW you did excellent for your first multi-chapter.

I hope all of my whining gives you ideas on what to write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic story! Loved Bryan and the moment of intercepting Jeremy drunk. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think

Carson is closeted gay (the one who screams louder - the guilty one! (the old saying)) and very envious person. I would like to see him falling even lower, then just loosing his job. I want to see him being punished for his hatred to people. No mercy for him! What a creature...

Your Story is the best! Thanks!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Ooh...

Now that would a *great* little story! Carson in University PR, faced with his own closeted self when he falls in love, as a senior, with a (drum roll, please) brand new freshman! Nice idea, anonymous... like that a lot!

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Anxiously awaiting more!

Standing ovation for your writing skills.

All your characters stand out and captivate, loved them - even devilish Carson.

Speaking of whom, I'm with Anon and WickedWendy: Carson having to deal with falling for a young, new arrival would be delicious! Imagine the sexy fun to be had with such torture!

Whatever you choose to work on next will be awesome, I'm sure, so the closing sentiment is: write, write, write some more.

Five stars,

AH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope you'll write more. This was really well-written and it was a sweet story.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Outstanding

I read this wonderful story in one sitting today. Lucky me! Whatever you write next I know it will be outstanding. The interaction between Bryan and Jeremy was believable and touching. I will be on the look out for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

amazing! i loved it so much. i wish it wasnt over. =]

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 13 years ago
Yummy!

Really loved this story. The character development was great and the immediate introduction to their intimacy was amazingly hot! Hope to read more from you soon. MCA xxx

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago
I really liked it :)

Especially that last time where they reversed, something about it was just so real and touching. I really hope they're together forever :) what am i saying? They're characters! Not real! Well, there you go. Coulda fooled me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really liked this story.

Just read all these chapters. I really liked this story line. Great job.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Hooked

Not only does the story have real characters, the Story Has REAL Character.

I tend to fast forward to the end and read Comments. I hope you take pride knowing how many other quality writers, and named prolific readers, praise your works. I'm proud to add my grateful thanks for your contribution(s) for our reading pleasure.

I also checked your favs; another test of your "style" by knowing the authors and the content of their story themes. You've got talent, style, grace and appreciation for the good works of others.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Tried to give you 5 stars, but..won't take

Loved your story and all the r4ealistic interactions of the characters. You did really well! You know....this could be a great candidate for a sequel....HINT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I can't believe you managed to write such a powerful and beautiful stori on only what? Seven pages! People here practically write whole books to do that! (nothing against them but after having read 13 part stories, your 3 part one takes the cake. So sweet >.<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellently done.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 12 years ago
Still brilliant

I think I read this when you first released it. Am really glad to have found it again, its a brilliant story - would make a great tv drama :) I'll be looking out for your stories in the future!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody good read well done........... x x x x x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would love an update

I loved this story. I think a continuation of The Darkroom would be great.

Maybe show what happens when Bryan takes over as editor and what Jeremy

does. Also would love 5 or 10 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story! Good characters, believable and hot! Also agree with ANON, how about a "continuing adventures of Jeremy and Bryan!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

your stories make me feel inferior as a writer and a gay.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
I third that

Loved this story and for your first attempt it was very well done but would love a follow up on Bryan and Jeremy.

ramblingrobinramblingrobinalmost 11 years ago
Yay!

I really adored this story. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply amazing

Nut said

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 10 years ago
More

I was just wondering if there will be more chapters about Jeremy and Bryan soon? I just love their story and would love to read more it is so beautiful and funny that i was sad to see it end. Please post more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love your stories so much, your are good, keep writing.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
What no more stories???

Love both those tales... But, where are the rest of your writings?

More please and soon!!! (It's been enough years waiting.)

PleaseDarlingPleaseDarlingover 4 years ago
Wow!

Oh my god! That was amazing. Easily one of the best things I've read on here. Got the job done, many times! 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, loved it!🥰🥰🥰Thank you!

MickeyKayMickeyKay11 months ago

I Loved this story, the prequel to the other story I know will be just as AMAZING!!! Thank You for writing these! Do you write elsewhere? I'd Love to know and read anything you write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous