All Comments on 'The Dawn of Wynter Ch. 02'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cariebearcariebearover 12 years ago
amazing

I love this story and can not wait for more

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
i really like your style

you have quite a talent it seems... allthough i probably will stop reading this story if its another female caving in to the advances of some chauvinistic macho idiot like phillipe... (don't know why this is such an often recurring theme :( )

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
More!

Damn that was great reading. Very talented, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Looking forward to more of the story. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Good story I like the progression,the humor and the characters.Well done,looking forward to the next installment.

elle137elle137over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you all enjoyed the story so far!

@Targetdrone, this is definitely not that kind of story, although I will say this, give Philippe a chance, he has a story yet to be told! I hope you all keep reading!

Again, thank you for your feedback and awesome comments!

E

Zodia195Zodia195over 12 years ago
Love it

I do not think this is your typical Vampire love story. I love the tension between Phillipe and Zara. Great to see Xander get into the picture. Looks like daddy is missing his little girl lol. I can't wait to see what happens next.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Excellent.

I have so many questions and I'm sure you will answer them skillfully. I never would have known you don't have an editor. It was well written and had me hooked from the first line. I'm really looking forward to more.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Different

in a wonderful way. I can't tell you how nice it is to read a story about non-humans that is as unique as your story. Nothing feels like it's been recycled. Because everything is fresh. I honestly look forward to watching you open this world and sharing all the secrets held within!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue!!!

you cant just leave us hanging like this....well u can but its not nice

please....

this is a very good non-human series, you dont find too many like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If you're going to write French, at least give us a translation, not all of us know French. It's quickly turning me off the story.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Loving the Story

OH loving the story. Side note to the comment about being turned off from the story with the French... Ever tried looking up the words and getting a translation for yourself? It shouldn't always but up to an author to supply the translations. And it would ruin the story unless they were put at the end. Back to the story. I am loving Zara and her strong will. I am intrigued what her sire has in store for her and what is so special about her.

elle137elle137about 11 years agoAuthor
WOW!

I'm taking the day to respond to all of my readers! Thank you thank you thank you! It really just makes my day to read your wonderful comments! Even if one person found this story even remotely interesting I'd be happy, so to have all this great feedback has really pushed me to write more, and really step up the posts!

About the whole French thing, I apologize that you found it annoying, I try not to write too much French terminology, and use simple endearments like "cherie, ma petite, cher, etc" all of which are the same form of my dear, my love, darling, etc. It isn't central to plot in any way which is why I didn't really think about it too much. BUT AhzureDragon makes a good point, I will put a translation of any french terms at the beginning of my post, or on my profile page so that you don't have to go googling every word!

CyalithCyalithabout 11 years ago
Sai

Loving your story. Just one little factual thingy that I'd thought I'd mention. Based on all the ones i've seen and everything I've read a sai is not actually a knife or bladed weapon. The one's I've used are a prong/ baton type weapon. Those points are actually rounded, and while you could use them to stab with it would be quite brutal. (Like stabbing someone with a fireplace poker.) I always thought they were sharp too until I actually learned to use one. Anyway, keep up the great writing!

elle137elle137about 11 years agoAuthor
Cyalith

Thanks for pointing that out. There has been a lot of discussion about Sai throughout history. Whether they are purely a defensive weapon or if they can actually pierce through people. Through my research, the Monouchi (shaft) and Saki (tip) of Sai are, yes, usually round edged, not sharp, but there are a few that are faceted and sharp, that can actually cut. They're well-used to block and entrap weapons; the pommel is suited for striking, as is the blunted tip of the shaft. You can still stab with them, if the tip is tapered enough, given you put enough force into the thrust, and Zara definitely can. They are usually used for bludgeoning, but can still cause some serious damage! For the story's sake, let's assume that Zara has had her's custom made, as you can, and that they are sharp as any knife or sword. Elektra got away with it, let's hope I can too ;) haha! Happy Reading!

ElhazElhazabout 11 years ago
What a great story

I am loving the story. It is well written and a great story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous