All Comments on 'The Dawn of Wynter Ch. 04'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
foxxylady5foxxylady5over 11 years ago
th3 dawn of wyntec

please bring next chapter soon i love this story way to long between chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Best story ever...Please finish it. You're an exceptional writer. Thanks for sharing :)

blackazian13blackazian13about 11 years ago
Wow

I love this story! I didn't even realize you had a new chapter up! Boy was I happy! Great job with this and hope you can put up the next one soon! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How dare you !!!

How dare you end the chapter like that :o after that awesome sex scene and then the dream being unlocked and now the burning tattoo thingy you stop.... For shame E , for shame

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Your Best Yet

After hounding you to continue this story it feels like it has taken forever to read this chapter, had I know how fantastic it is I would have read it the day it posted. You outdid yourself. I'm not even sure where to start. The complexity of both Zara and Philippe as character and add to that the complexity of their relationship, you are so rock'n this story. And the bedroom scene....that was hot, very hot.

I'm so looking forward to the continuation of this story. I mean what is happening to Zara? What does the future hold for her and Phil? And what is going to happen when the Council finds out about everything that's been happening. And I will most definitely read it when it posts........

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
NOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How COULD you?!?!?!

Cutting it off at such a point!!!

This is thee BIGGEST cliff-hanger I've ever read!!!

What's with the tattoo that is made of mother of pearl? And the ring that had the same writings as the box and the ring being the key... was the box something like that of Pandora's Box... and was it bonding with Philippe what made her ready so she could enter? It sounds to me from what Xanders said that she is something more... like maybe an all-powerful Vampire... like that of a Queen and since Philippe is like her and is bonded to her he sounds likely to be just as powerful which makes him a king... it's all rather complicated isn't it?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

u better come back here and finish this up, missy. Else, i'm gonna keep pouting and grumbling till u do. Most awesome cliffhanger ever.

yvonne299yvonne299over 10 years ago

Hi I have been to your blog to follow this story but there is nothing on your blog site yet so when can we have the next chapter please.:-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!!

Read your story today and loved it!! you posted more was coming on the oct 25, its now the 28th please finish this story I have read so many that have left them unfinished and as well written as yours is don't let us down and not have the pleasure of reading till the end!!

firerose78firerose78over 10 years ago
please

Don't leave us hanging. It is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeee come back!

I could not put your story down! I hope you are able to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 5?

Any word on when we can expect chapter 5? Your latest update said you were submitting it November 12th. Hopefully it comes out soon, I can't wait to continue your wonderful story.

elle137elle137over 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5

Hi all! Thank you for your comments! Chapter 5 is now finally up! Sorry for such a long delay. As I said previously I was in a country that banned access to such sites, so I couldn't post anything :(

I'm continually in awe at the reaction and comments you guys give! It really does make my day to see you guys fall in love with these characters and story! I hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint!

Cheers,

E

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous