All Comments on 'The Dawn of Wynter Ch. 05'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is it going to be another year for an update?

ranae1981ranae1981over 10 years ago
Just read this tonight

I literally couldn't stop til I read all 5 chapters in one sitting. Hope to read more soon. This is one of the best stories to date that I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm....well......................................................................................

.............................................................................................4........./5

Sorry something i.s wrong .with .................my keyboard it randomly adds .'s and wouldn't stop. but no..............w it is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well...

... the overall storyline is fine I guess, except that your heroine appears to be quite childish...for someone, vampire nonetheless, who've lived more than 2000 years, and is yet unable to get on with her life, or to see the good her powers gave her, and then blindly and emotionally trashing her mate (after she's been shown it in her coma), goes to show you are trying to make her into an airhead.....or just trying to drag the story a little too long. No wonder it takes you such a long time to write each chapter because of the overkill in the reactions and detail....Yes, I do love your descriptions and flowery in your text and sentences, but after a while, the interactions between the hero and heroine and heroine and her friends tended to get far too long and tedious, so much that I would just scroll down to find the part that will continue the story onward....you are a good writer who does not know that you can be a great writer....

try not to torture your readers too too much..., still, thanks for your imaginative story..

hopefully one can get to see more chapters in a shorter timespan...@#@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and....

Where are you? Looking forward to Zara teaching Iffert and Dymas a lesson. And picking up where she and Phillipe left off two weeks ago... Please tie up the loose ends...

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 6 years ago
Comeback pls

At the prescipice of something amazing. You've drawn me into your world of wonder and intrigue. Please continue when you can.

Love2read365Love2read365almost 5 years ago

When is the next chapter coming

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 3 years ago

Great story, definitely looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous