The Day Custer Got His Ass Kicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

"Bedroom." I got a little thrill just saying the word to her.

"How do you get there?"

I showed her the ladder and she climbed part way up to look into the loft. "It reminds me of Goldilocks' cabin! And the bed that was just right. For one person." I had a breath-taking view of her long shapely legs, which disappeared into her shorts just below her dimpled ass. I could see a hint of white cotton panties if I squinted my eyes...and was that an errant curl of blond pubic hair peeping out near her cleft?

Thunder rumbled louder and a sharp gust of wind rattled the branches of an ancient wild cherry tree against the roof. I knew the tree was too close to the house. But I hadn't had the heart to cut it down.

"So, Will, do you live alone?" she asked casually as she began backing down the ladder.

"Just me and the little people."

"Oh! You have children?"

"No," I laughed. "Never been married, or even played house. The little people are...ummm, sort of like leprechauns, I guess. They're always around and can be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"You really believe that? In fairies, I mean." She looked at me seriously.

"Well..." I said. "It's hard to say. I've never actually seen one. But then I wouldn't tell you if I had."

"Why not?"

"Because the old people say that if you ever see one and tell about it, you'll die within seven days."

"Convenient," she smiled. "Kind of like what happens if you spot corruption within the US Government."

"You got that right, Angel," I laughed. "I never thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right."

Thunder cracked, a flash lightened the darkening sky, and a sharp gust of wind rattled my mismatched windowpanes. A thin sprinkle of rain pattered against the steel roof.

"I love thunderstorms!" She went to the front door and looked out onto the screen porch. "Can we watch it roll in from out here?"

I put my arm around her and guided her out onto the porch. She shivered. It might have been from the cool breeze. "We won't see much from here," I said. "It's coming from the west, the Darkening Lands where the thunder-beings live. That's why I don't have any windows on the west end of the house." She huddled close against me as another burst of wind blew cold rain across the roof, some of it making its way through the screen. The scent of clean rain filled the air. "We should go inside. We'll leave the door open and watch from the couch."

We sat down close together and I kept my arm around her slim waist. She rested her golden head against my shoulder and gazed out at the rain, which was falling heavily, drumming on the roof. "So beautiful," she murmured, "and a little scary. It's like we're the only two people in the world..." She kicked off her sandals and put her feet up on the couch, leaning back against me so that I had no choice but to support her back with one arm while the other naturally encircled her just below her firm breasts.

She leaned back further and looked up at my face, curling one arm around my neck. "I think this is where you're supposed to kiss me, Will. Unless there's some reason you'd rather not."

I bent my head and brushed my lips against hers. So soft and warm..."I guess I don't know the rules. You'll have to prompt me as we go along." In truth, I was quite nervous about that. What did she expect from me? A wet kiss and a pat on the fanny? Or something more?

"The rules say you can do better than that." She pressed her lips against mine and I kissed her back. Her eyes closed and she relaxed in my arms. I tasted her lips with my tongue and her breathing deepened, then she touched the tip of her tongue to mine. Thunder crashed and a vivid bolt of lightning rent the air. A blast of hail sounded like a bucket of marbles had been thrown onto the roof.

I tightened my arms around her and held her close as I kissed her harder, boldly insinuating my tongue between her parted lips. She moaned softly and met my tongue with hers. We explored each other's mouths, at first tentatively and then more demandingly, until we were both breathless. The rain came in a deluge, battering the roof and whipping the leaves of the trees, bouncing off the ground high enough to blow across the porch and through the open front door. "I better close the door and windows," I said regretfully, reluctant to have her out of my arms. A gust of wind through the open window behind the couch dampened us and blew the front door closed with a resounding crash. I stood up, lowering her gently back on the couch, and went to close the windows. The storm raged outside as I climbed up into the loft. It was almost too dark to see, and I stumbled over my bed as I went for the windows. When I got back to the couch she was stretched out full-length, her golden hair spread luxuriantly across the upholstered arm. "Lie down here and hold me," she said, looking up at me invitingly. "I'm cold."

"There's a blanket folded up at the other end," I blurted. My ears burned. What a stupid thing to say.

"Perfect! You can use it to cover us. After you lie down here beside me."

I pried off my boots and lowered my lanky frame onto the couch beside her. She came naturally into my arms, her breasts pressed against my chest, and our lips met as if magnetized to opposite polarities. My first sensation was of deep and comforting peace as our bodies and mouths melded together, the satisfaction of perfect balance, male and female, positive and negative energies flowing between us and creating a palpable warmth as they blended together. But peace was supplanted by hot desire as we strained against each other, eager to be closer still, to merge into one blissful entity. We kissed until our lips were chapped and swollen, and only wanted more.

Her eyes fluttered open as we parted, gasping for breath. "The rules say you should take off your shirt now, Will. Actually...it kind of smells." She giggled. "What a rude thing to say! It's not bad, really. But I think you'd be better off without it." She started unfastening the buttons, and I pealed it off with some difficulty, unwilling to let go of her completely. She pressed her lips to my naked, hairless chest and sighed. "Much better." She traced my nipple with a fingernail, then touched it with her tongue. I kissed the top of her head, my long hair falling forward to curtain our faces, my coarse black strands mingling with her golden threads of silk. "Will?"

"Yes, Angel?" I murmured, breathing in the delicious scent of her scalp.

"Will you still think I'm an angel if we...um...do what I think we're about to do here? Or will you think I'm just a slut?"

"I'd think I died and went to Yo-neg heaven by accident." I unfastened the top button of her blouse with a trembling hand, and the shakes were no longer due to my faded hangover. She hugged my neck as I cupped her breast, firm under a lacy brassiere.

"I don't do this with everyone," she whispered. "In fact lately I haven't done it with anyone. But this moment in time, here in your little house, with the storm outside...it's something that may never come around again."

"I know." I squeezed her breast, my fingers searching for the nipple. When I found it, it was proudly erect. "We have to seize the moment. For we may never pass this way again." I unfastened another button.

"That's from a poem, isn't it?" She traced the line of my smooth jaw with a fingertip.

"Seals and Crofts, actually." I sang softly:

"So, I wanna laugh while the laughin' is easy. I wanna cry if it makes it worthwhile.

We may never pass this way again, that's why I want it with you.

'Cause, you make me feel like I'm more than a friend.

Like I'm the journey and you're the journey's end."

"So beautiful," she sighed. "I don't think I've ever heard it before." She hooked the sweat-stiffened thong around my neck with her finger. "What's this?"

"Medicine bag. Not really a Cherokee thing, but I like it. So I wear it."

She tugged the grubby little leather pouch out from where it was trapped between us and examined it. "What's in it? Or is that one of those things you're not supposed to ask?"

"You can ask. But I don't have to tell you."

"Pooh." She wrinkled her nose. "You keep scalps from your victims in there?"

"Kind of small for scalps. Better for eye-teeth and brass cavalry buttons."

She giggled softly. "Speaking of buttons..."

I finished unbuttoning her blouse and helped her shrug it off. She unhooked her bra between the cups and I peeled it away from her pure white skin. Her unbound breasts stood proud and firm, peaked by saucy pink nipples. She moaned when I bent my head to take one between my lips. She kissed my ear and I shivered.

"According to the rules, the rest of our clothes should just dissolve right about now." She traced the whorls of my ear with her pointy little tongue. "Like gossamer in the wind."

Thunder crashed and rolled, and the rain hammered steadily at the roof as I unbuttoned my jeans and squirmed out of them. She raised her hips to help me dispose of her shorts and panties. I reached down and pulled the blanket up over us. She clung to me as the storm raged, blinding flashes of lightning casting lurid shadows around the room. I slipped a hand between our hips and she obligingly allowed me space to pet her silky pubic patch. I separated her diminutive labia with a finger. She was very wet. When I cautiously slid a fingertip into her she moaned and grasped my stiff cock with both hands.

"We're actually going to do this, aren't we?" she sighed. "Are you sure you really want to?"

"You can feel how sure I am. Are you really sure?"

"I've never been more sure." She wriggled away from me, helping me lie flat on my back while she settled herself astride me hips. The blanket fell away and I saw her crouched above me in the flickering light. I cupped her exquisite breasts in my hands as she guided my cock to her slippery entrance, wiggled her hips to absorb the head, and slowly settled down onto me. She arched her back as I invaded her steamy depths, her long hair tickling my naked thighs. "Yessssss..." she hissed as she settled down onto me. "So sweet..."

I grasped her slender hips with my hands and pulled her against me until I was fully engulfed within her velvet sheath. I could easily reach her tiny clitty with my thumb, and I rubbed it gently. She gasped and writhed her hips, and I felt the head of my cock bumping her cervix before she began moving up, my slick shaft sliding out of her. The contrast of my dark brown cock surrounded by her golden curls was mesmeric. My balls clenched and I knew I wouldn't last long even though I wanted it to last forever.

"Hey," I said, "Have you heard about the tribe of pygmy Indians? They only stand about waist-high."

She opened her eyes and looked down at my face, her glorious hair cascading around us like a waterfall. "Really? Are there any around here?"

"I don't know, but I heard that all their scalps either have holes in them or handles on them."

She stifled a giggle, then burst out laughing. "You've got one of those scalps on your lodge-pole right now." She looked down at where our bodies were joined and touched herself where my cock was stretching her small pussy almost obscenely. She held her dewy folds apart with two fingers so I could watch myself sliding back into her. She grunted as I bottomed out in her tight snatch. "Your sense of humor manifests itself at the most inappropriate times..." She rode me until we were both damp with perspiration and wheezing for air, then collapsed onto my chest, trembling. I held her and kissed her face until she caught her breath. "I guess we should have discussed this earlier, but before we get to the crisis point..." she smoothed a fingertip across my lips, "I want you to come inside me. Don't hold back. I'm ready." She began humping my cock with a steady rhythm and my hips rose to meet her thrusts, her eyes locked to mine as our excitement intensified. I groaned and closed my eyes. "Open your eyes, Will. I want you to see me when I come."

Our sweat-slickened bodies slapped together as we strove to reach our peak. "Oh!" she gasped suddenly, grinding her pelvis against mine. "Oh, Will!" A muscular ring deep inside her contracted around my throbbing meat, and my come lashed into her, bathing her cervix with my essence. I held her taut buttocks in my hands as I finished spurting my load into her molten center. I held her close as I reached down to the floor and pulled the blanket over us. "So beautiful," she murmured into the hollow of my neck. "So perfect."

We slept as the storm passed on to the east, the sun tentatively peeking out of the streaming clouds to bathe my little clearing with a warm, misty glow.

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers
12