The Day I Shaved Myself Bare

Story Info
Horny girl & friend play with themselves.
724 words
3.69
91.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was still in high school I shared a dormitory with three other girls. We had a small room, desks and two double bunk beds with a communal bathroom. It was not very spacious, especially since my best friend Christine and I had to share with our arch enemies, Melanie and Rachel. Mel and Rach, as we knew them, were the popular girls of our grade. Both had heaps of boys lusting after them and always had a date on the weekend with one of the good looking sporty guys from the local boys schools, whereas Chrissie and I were a little more intellectual and never got asked out on the weekends. We fought constantly with the other two, with the arguments resulting in the division of the room in two with a chalk line that we were not allowed to cross.

On the last night of school for the year I had to stay in. My parents lived in the country, and would not be able to pick me up until the next day. Most of the other girls had already left and I thought that I would be resigned to spending a lonely night alone in the dorm with a book, for Mel, Crissie and Rach had all gone back home for the holidays. It was early evening when the door sprung open and Rach came in scowling before slumping onto her bed.

"What are YOU doing back? Your parents must hate you as much as I do." I asked with more than a touch of contempt.

"If you must know, I missed the train. The next one leaves tomorrow," Rach said, still sulking.

"Well, I was just enjoying some quiet time by myself and I'd appreciate it if you kept your sulking to yourself."

"Fine. That suits me fine."

We both lay on our beds and read quietly. She was on the lower bunk bed opposite and I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Every now and then she would pull a face at me or poke her tongue out at me. I tried to ignore her, but she was getting to me. I mean she was so beautiful and popular, it really angered me that we were not friends. I had even heard that she had lost her virginity the last summer to some footballing hero. The pages of my book became blurred as I imagined what it would be like to have sex with a boy. But funnily enough when I tried to imagine sex, I couldn't get the image of Rachel out of my mind. It wasn't me having sex , but her. I pictured her body, her tanned legs and breasts. I had seen her naked and even knew that she shaved her pussy.

Sometimes I had her and Mel discussing how they played with their pussies. Soon enough I started to feel a little bit funny. I had been horny and wet before, but had been scared and embarrassed to masturbate. I thought I would feel dirty. But just at that point I thought I might give it a try. Holding my book in my right hand so as not to arouse any suspicion from Rach. I slipped my left hand under the covers and down across my tummy. As I slipped my hand under the elastic of my panties I felt really excited and dirty. My hand slipped through my fine pubic hair and slowly I began to stroke the outer lips of my pussy.

After a few minutes of slow rubbing, I used my index and second finger to part my outer lips and delved deeper. I felt the wetness from inside my vagina on my fingertips and soon I was starting to breathe a little faster. I felt a burning in my mound that became insatiable. I glanced across at Rachael, I could tell she was watching me from the wry grin on her perfectly formed mouth. Then my eyes traveled along the length of her lithe body - I thought I would melt there in my bed. Then I noticed something that shocked and excited me, Rachael's hand was mimicking mine in the folds of her nether regions. It was like a scene I saw in one of my brothers dirty videos.

Wait for the next installment...