The Day My Life Was Changed Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Jade emerges early in the morning.
1.7k words
4.59
23.8k
5
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cddream
cddream
13 Followers

Sunday

Jill was first to get out of bed at around 9 A.M. I was still laying down, naked in bed, watching TV. Jill came back to the bedroom about an hour later dressed as Mistress Jade. I knew I was in for a long sex-filled day. Instantly, I started to tent the bed sheet that was laying over my ever-growing cock. Mistress Jade took notice of this, leaned over and slapped my dick very hard. I winced in pain and the tent quickly disappeared.

Mistress Jade then demanded that I crawl over to her and lay on my back with my head hanging over the bed. Once I was in position, she walked over and straddled my head. Mistresss Jade's beautiful stocking-clad legs, bare pussy, and puckering asshole were all within my tongue's reach, so I used it to probe her soaked pussy. I was going to town, licking, sucking, and slightly nibbling on her pussy - I thought my poor tongue was gonna fall off. Then, Mistress Jade leaned forward, which allowed her pussy to slide ahead farther as well as place her puckering asshole right on my awaiting mouth.

This was strange, but exciting, to me. Until two days ago, we led a "normal" sex-filled life. We never dabbled in anal sex and I certainly never had my tongue in her ass. Now I was trapped inside her stocking-clad thighs, holding my head tight to her ass. Mistress Jade reached down, grabbed, then squeezed my cock and said, "Get that sissy-ass tongue of yours buried in my asshole or else beat your cock 'til you're bawling." Right on cue, I started to lick and suckle her asshole. Mistress Jade clamped down harder on my head with her hot, moist thighs pulling me tighter to her ass.

"Get that tongue in there deeper and clean me out you little bitch!" she yelled, gripping my cock harder.

I did my best to clean her out and please my newfound mistress. I could tell Mistress Jade was rubbing her clit with her other hand, while still squeezing the life out of my cock. In about five minutes, she tensed up and clamped her legs tight on my head. I thought I was gonna pass out. Her asshole clamped down on my tongue and did not release it until she was coming down from her first orgasm of the day.

Mistress Jade then released my head from her legs and stepped back. She was looking at me for a few moments and finally said, "Not too bad for your first time tonguing my ass, but I've had better. In a few more days, I'll have you trained to perfection, you worm."

Letting my tongue relax, my mind was swirling. What did I do? I'm getting dominated by my wife, who has fucked me in the ass and forced me to eat her ass out. What's next?

I found out quickly. Jill, still dressed in her "Mistress Jade" outfit, came back in the bedroom.

"Get your sissy ass out of bed. You're gonna get exactly what you wanted. First things first, though. Get in the tub and shave off all your body hair."

I tried to protest due to the fact that I wear shorts all of the time in the summer.

Mistress Jade told me that if I want to wear stockings then I can't have hair poking through. I went to the bathroom, turned on the water and got all the supplies needed to shave myself bare. She came back to tell me I needed to leave a "landing strip" right above my cock when I shaved. She thought it would make me look like the slut she wanted me to be.

***

An hour later, I finally made my way out of the bathroom. The sensations of having bare legs were unlike anything I have ever sensed before. I could barely contain myself. I made my way over to the full-length mirror. I was in awe. I was getting turned on by looking at my bare, toned legs. All I could think was "What was wrong with me?"

Mistress Jade came back in the bedroom still dressed to the hilt in her dominatrix gear. Only now she was wearing and stroking that same 12-inch strap-on she had on a couple of days ago.

"Mistress Jade," I asked, "do you like my smooth legs and neatly shaved pubic area?"

She didn't say anything. She just pointed down at that monster between her legs. I knew what she wanted so I started to kneel before her.

Mistress Jade quickly spoke up, "No. A pussy boy like you can suck on my cock without wearing your stockings and garter."

"Sorry Mistress," I apologized looking down at the floor.

She then handed me a box, which I quickly opened. Inside was a pair of five-inch, black, high-heeled sandals that lace up around the leg.

I put on the high heels and the laces ended just below my knees. I felt like a total slut now. I wanted to suck her big cock to thank her for the great gift. I did my best to walk over to Mistress Jade. Once I was next to her, she wanted me to model the shoes. I pranced around the room then went over to her and grinded up against her. Mistress Jade quickly gave me a harsh slap across my face, and said, "I didn't give you permission to touch me you little bitch. You will pay for that!"

She then grabbed her whip and a fairly large butt plug, which she inserted into her still soaking pussy. Then, she pulled it out of her pussy and slammed the wet plug up my ass. It felt great to have her playing with my ass again. Mistress Jade then proceeded to lay spread eagle, on the bed. I knew what to do. I crawled up from the foot of the bed and made my way to that monster cock mounted where her pussy should be. I proceed to lick and suck that dick for all I was worth.

I had to check to see if she had the other end of that strap-on in her pussy. She did, and I could have sworn I saw another one stuck in her asshole. Mistress Jade noticed me checking out her strap-on set-up. She whipped me once for not paying full attention to her cock. I was so turned on. My cock was rock hard.

After another four or five minutes of cock licking, she told me she wanted to be inside me. She didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly crawled up and hovered over her huge cock. I remembered that I still had that butt plug in my ass. So I pulled that out. I was just about ready to toss it to the floor. Mistress Jade saw this and slapped me across the face, "That toy is not done yet." She grabs the plug and forces it in my mouth..

I didn't particularly care for this so much and I tried to spit it out, but Mistress Jade was holding it there. She said something about "We can't be having this." She then reached over, grabbed another stocking laying on the bed, and tied it around my head, holding the plug in my mouth. When this was done she said, "Ok, now you can ride my cock, you worm."

So I mounted up. I tried to sit gently on her cock. Once I had the head in my asshole, she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down. She also thrust up as hard as she could all at once. She had it buried in me once again. The pain was still quite extreme at first but that didn't matter to her. Mistress Jade pushed and pulled her cock in and out of me. Once I was out, she immediately jabbed that monster all the way back into me. She did this probably about 10 times or so. I was now getting accustomed to her cock so I started bucking and riding her fuck stick. God, it felt good. I didn't want this to end. I was riding her for at least 15 minutes. We were fucking in rhythm and changing our paces a lot, I liked it fast and hard, but didn't have the stamina to keep that up for 15 minutes.

God, I was so close to coming, Mistress Jade had no idea. I was afraid to touch my cock as I would have exploded all over. I glanced over to the left side of the bed and caught a glimpse in the mirror, I had to do a double take. What I saw was incredible. There was my sexy wife all dressed up,then me, her sissy husband dressed in stockings, garter, and new high heeled shoes, with a butt plug held in my mouth with one of her stockings. straddling this incredible black cock. I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror as I continued to ride Mistress Jade for another five minutes.

The sensations of the dildos in her pussy and ass must have been too much. Mistress Jade started to buck and moan. She then yelled out during her second orgasm of the day, "Oh you fucking little bitch, God this is good!!!! UUUHHHHHH." Jade was bucking for another minute and then she relaxed.

I was still mounted on her cock. She actually had it totally buried in me at the moment. I was trying to give my legs a break from squatting on her cock for 20 minutes or so, so I leaned back and supported a lot of my weight on my elbows. Jade reached up and grabbed my cock and only stroked it a dozen or so times really quickly. I tried to get back into my squatting position to stop this so I would cum. I couldn't react fast enough, I blew my load all over her tits, face and stomach.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean...."

Mistress Jade cut me off. "Just when you were doing so well, I was gonna let you fuck me later today. This lesson is just beginning now, you fucking cock-whore."

I looked over at the bedstand it was only noon, "Fuck! This is gonna be a long day."

cddream
cddream
13 Followers