The Day on the Subway

Story Info
Subway encounter changes her forever.
2.3k words
54.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All previous stories I have written are true accounts or fantasies of mine. So naturally, I wrote them in first person. I'm going to take a stab at writing in third person, so forgive me if it's a little shaky.

* * * * *

Kaelyn always rode the subway to Washington Ave then took bus 2525 to the corner of 43rd street and caught the trolley to her dance lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

'Same old, same old.' she thought to herself as she boarded the subway on Tuesday. 'Oooh, he's cute. Wonder where he's going' she thought.

She made her way through and stood next to him.

He turned to her and smiled.

'I'm gonna melt'

"Hi, I'm Kevin," he said.

"I'm Kaelyn," she said back.

"Do you know where I could find bus 2525?" he asked.

"Um, yeah, actually I ride 2525 to 43rd street," she said. 'I can't believe my luck!' she thought excitedly.

He smiled, "What a coincidence!"

They made their way through the subway and up to the street. She led the way and they found some decent seats on the bus.

"Where do you get off?" she asked Kevin.

"I'm not sure, my friend is supposed to get on and we'll get off together. He's showing me around, I'm a tourist today," he smiled again.

"San Francisco is the worst place to tour. It sucks more than suction cups," she said, putting a fake look of disgust of her face. He laughed and shrugged.

She got off the bus, leaving Kevin behind. 'I hope he finds his way downtown, it's the only place worth going. Maybe I'll see him later. Ha. I'll go downtown and see if I find him.' she sniggered to herself.

That night, she laid in bed thinking of the guy, Kevin. She reached under her bed and pulled out her dildo. 'Might as well, he's as cute as any.' She slipped her hand under her panties and slid them down and off. She slipped the dildo between her legs and moaned. She fumbled around and turned on the vibrator. She moaned again, imagining Kevin over her body.

Minutes later, she took it out and cupped her hands under her cunt, letting juices seep into her hand. Then she pulled her panties on and fell asleep, clutching her dildo.

"Hi hon. Hey, you know your brother is in camp for the rest of this week. But your father and I have to go to Cairo. The shipment got messed up and we need to go over there to sort it out," he mom said to her cheerily the next morning.

"Ok. What happened?" she asked groggily.

"Oh, some of the ink cartons burst in the heat, the drivers forgot to turn the AC on I guess. Your father knows more about it than I do. Anyway, we're leaving this morning. Do you want some money? Take a break and go to a movie or something?" her mom said in a rush.

"Sure, how money you want me to rob? I can get it," she said, more awake now.

"Oh, grab $50," her mom said casually.

"Only 50? Make it 60 and I'll take it," Kaelyn said playfully.

Her mom laughed, "60, ok."

Kaelyn ran in to get the money from her mom's purse.

An hour later she saw her parents off at the airport and drove home slowly, looking around.

'What shall I do with 60? Go downtown. Yeah, go to the pool.' she thought to herself as she let herself in the house.

Kaelyn didn't do anything all day, she just moped around the house.

The next day she got up and went to the subway as usual. 'Hey, there's that guy Kevin! And I bet that's his friend right there next to him. He's not bad either.' she thought as she was crowded towards the subway doors. She made her way over to Kevin and waved. He smiled and waved back, then motioned for her to come over to him.

"This is my friend, Shea," he said to Kaelyn.

She leaned across him and smiled, "Hi, I'm Kaelyn. Kevin and I met here on the subway, I showed him where 2525 was." 'Shut up Kaelyn, fucking motor mouth. He doesn't give a rats ass!'

Shea smiled, "Kevin is awful at remembering things."

Kaelyn smiled back. 'He has a better smile than Kevin.'

"Hey, we were going to go downtown tonight, wanna come?" Kevin asked her.

"Sure, do you wanna meet somewhere?" she said.

Shea said, "Why don't we meet here on the subway, you and Kevin seem to do that often."

Kaelyn said, "OK, what time?"

"When do you get out of those lessons?" Kevin asked.

"4:00"

"We'll be here."

'Oh yes! On the town with two extremely sexy guys! Life is too good to me.'

After her lessons she ran to the trolley and the bus wasn't fast enough to get the Washington Avenue.

As she boarded the subway, she didn't see anyone. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and there they were, gorgeous as ever.

"Oh hi!" she said, "I didn't see you coming."

"You look sweaty," Shea said, noting her body.

"You're very naughty, you shouldn't look at my body that closely," she said, smiling.

Kevin laughed and said, "It's kind of hard not to look. Just get used to it, we're going to be together all night anyway."

"Besides, you look at us, I've seen you," Shea butted in.

Kaelyn smiled slyly and said, "I don't deny it. Hey, why don't you two come home with me so I can change, this isn't fit for downtown."

They agreed and followed her home. She left them in the living room and undressed in her room. While she was rooting around in her closet, she heard the door open.

"You know better than that, naughty things," she called out, knowing it was them. She didn't hear anything. But when she turned around, she nearly choked. Both guys were on her bed, nude.

"What are you doing?" she asked, shocked.

"Waiting for you to join us," Shea said calmly.

"Doesn't she have nice legs?" Kevin asked, as if talking about the weather.

"Oh yes," Shea said, "best I've seen in a while."

Kaelyn slinked to the bed and put and leg up to show them. Kevin ran a hand up and down, feeling it. "Mmmm, your legs are perfect."

She saw his cock and nodded approvingly. Then jumped on the bed with them.

Shea said, "We were going to rape you, but we like you too much."

"Hey yeah thanks, you rape people often?" she said.

"No," Kevin said, truthfully, "but you turn us on we figured we might risk it. You're even better because you give in." He grabbed her around the middle and pulled her up. She let them have at it. They laid her out and opened her legs. Shea slid his fat dick in and she moaned. 'He's huge' is all she could think. Then she saw Kevin's dick and took it in. At first all she did was suck, then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She took his ball in her hand and squeezed them. A minute later she felt them contract slightly and knew he was gonna cum. And cum he did. All down her throat, she swallowed it all. After Kevin took his dick out of her mouth, she orgasmed and her body shook uncontrollably.

"Grab her!" Shea said to Kevin.

Kevin reached and grabbed her hips and held her still. When Shea pulled out, he was limp. He had shot off inside her.'

The two guys fell beside her, one on each side.

Suddenly Kevin asked, "Kaelyn do you have any stockings?"

Shea turned and looked over Kaelyn, still panting, and said, "What are you going to do with them?"

"Sh, let her answer and I'll show you both," Kevin said.

"Yes," she muttered, and pointed, "left drawer, second down, third box on the right."

Kevin got up and went through the drawer, pulled out a pair of stockings and came back.

He threw them on Kaelyn, "Put those on."

She did as instructed. He had moved over and placed himself between her legs.

"Ok, dancer, put your legs on my shoulders," he said. She did.

He placed the tip of his dick on the lips on her wet pussy and she said, "Fetishes, fetishes. Legs, stockings, positions, what next?"

He pushed his cock in and she moaned loudly. Then he said, "Oh I don't know, I was thinkin maybe I could get Shea over here and get up you ass. Her eyes widened.

"How the hell we gonna do that?" she asked.

"You lay back down on his stomach and he slips his cock in," Kevin answered, still pumping her cunt.

Shea crawled over and Kaelyn lifted her back as much she could. "I need my legs a sec Master," she said. Kevin looked at her and smiled. 'Not bas Kaelyn' she thought to herself, 'Master' She put her legs down and lifted the rest of her. Shea slid under. She put her legs back on Kevin's shoulders. Kevin reached down with one hand and took a tit. He massaged it and rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Then she reached down and took Shea's dick and guided it to her ass. He pushed it in and she moaned louder. There she was, getting fucked both ways. Kevin grunted, he was gonna cum.

"Oooh master is rough on me!" she screamed out.

Kaelyn was one continuous moan as Kevin came and Shea pumped harder. She was gasping for breath when Kevin pulled out and Shea flipped her over. She got up on all fours automatically. Shea pumped even harder.

She screamed out, "Fuck me master!!"

Shea pumped harder and rougher. He reached under her and grabbed the tit Kevina didn't have and he began to rub it.

"Master is rough on me! Oh master!" she screamed out.

She orgasmed. Her knees almost gave out from the pleasure. Shea had started to cum up her ass. She tried to keep her body from bucking around, she wanted to keep Shea's cock in her ass as long as she could. Then she felt him pull out of her ass and she collapsed.

She woke up to see Kevin next her.

"Where's Shea?" she asked. Kevin smiled. Then she felt it. Shea's cock was at her ass again, but it felt a little different. Shea licked up her ass crack and she shuddered. He pushed his head at her ass and she pushed back on it, engulfing a few inches.

"Shit what is that?!" she moaned out. Whatever is was, it felt good.

"Shea put a stocking on his dick," Kevin said, still smiling.

"Well it's not fish net, that's for sure," Kaelyn cried out. Kaelyn was wearing the fish net stockings Kevin picked out.

Shea said, "Feel good? Get up and I can do this properly."

She got on all fours and felt his cock enter her ass again.

"Master punishes his slaves something awful," she cried out as he started pumping his dick in her ass. He got his whole dick in and Kaelyn felt his balls slapping her cunt.

"Can Master Kevin come and punish me too?" she reached down and slipped a couple fingers in her cunt and pulled them out and put them to his lips. He sucked on her fingers. Then he went under her and started sucking on her cunt. Then he grabbed both tits and rubbed them.

She moaned and cried, screamed and moaned, cried and screamed, all the while telling them how hey punished her bad.

Shea toppled from her ass after cumming and she collapsed after Kevin made her cum all over his face and kissed her making her taste her juices. 'Damn, that's the first time I kissed either one of them' she thought as she was being lifted by the both of them. They took her into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Ok bitch, you're gonna blow us till we cum on your face," Kevin said.

She got on her knees and sucked on Shea's cock then he pulled it out and came on her face. Kevin next. She put the familiar cock in her mouth and began to really suck on it. Then she ran her tongue up and down his fat cock. He yanked his out and came, getting it on her chest and face.

She stood up and Shea slipped his hands around her waist and held her close, facing him.

"What now?" she asked. She was getting a little tired from this.

"Sh, just..." Shea trailed off.

Kevin put his hands around her waist from behind and put his chin on her shoulder. He started kissing her neck and then Shea leaned in and they starting making out, exploring each other's mouth. Kevin continued kissing on her neck, then she got flipped and was now facing Kevin. She took his mouth eagerly and felt Shea massaging her ass and kissing her neck like Kevin had done. 'This is life, having guys treat you bad then have them kiss you tenderly'

Kevin broke off and Shea turned her around, picked her up, Kevin turned off the shower, and they went back to the bedroom.

Shea laid her down and she fell asleep from exhaustion.

When she woke up, there was a guy on either side of her and she heard a car pull in the driveway.

"SHIT!" she yelled and woke the guys up, "My parents are home."

They got dressed and was downstairs, pretending to have been there a long time.

"Hi Mom, Dad," Kealyn said as they saw the three of them in the kitchen, "This is Shea, and this is Kevin. I met them while at the pool and invited them over. We've been sitting here just talking mostly." she lied.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Single Mom's Incest Single Mom drugged and used by her son and his gang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Prison Pet Pt. 01 Erica draws Roxie's attention at all all-girl prison.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gang Rape of Cody's Mom Sex-starved prisoners with an unlucky mom and her son.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories