The Day Sail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we can stay here for a bit and wait and see if passes or go below and get out of sight, what do you guys think?" Gill said and with that I stood and stepped beside him. Both of us standing facing Natalie she looked more straight ahead and took matters into her own hands. She reached up and took me into her mouth and put a hand around Gills member that was enough to tell us that we were going to stay for a bit. She stroked and licked until Gill suggested that we relax in the cockpit with Natalie sitting with her back to the oncoming boat, that way we didn't have to go below and we could see what she was going to do. As it approached we could see a lady and a man sitting in the cockpit of their boat both were topless and didn't seem to be troubled that they were passing with in two hundred yards dressed as they were.

They could see that we were the same but not to the extent of what we had below that. As they passed the woman stood to show us or to maybe to go below to get something but she too was naked. She headed forward to the bow of the boat and started to open a hatch, when she had it open Gill and I figured out that it was the anchor pocket door and they were going to moor just beyond us. We watched and they shut off their motor and glided into the spot they wanted and dropped the anchor. She then walked back to the after end and as she did she looked over to us and waved just to be friendly. So I suggested to Natalie just to be friendly she stand up and wave back. She did and this brought a smile from both of them and everyone went back to what they were doing.

We all decided that it was time to pull up stakes and head back to the marina. Gill told me to go pull up the anchor and he would get the motor started. Coming about towards the other boat we started on our way. Natalie thought what a better way to say good -bye to our fellow sailors than to head back aft to where Gill was steering. None of us had bothered to dress there was no need of it, besides

Natalie still had something in mind. She walked back and stood in front of Gill, he was steering and had him sit down. Then she sat down in his lap, this of course right on his tool. It didn't take long for him to get hard again and that's when she slipped it right in side of her. By this time we were about twenty-five yards away from the other guys and they thought that was wonderful. She just sat there riding Gill as he aimed us back out the cove. The gentle rocking of the boat going up and down on the waves gave her a nice sensation and she enjoyed it quite well. Gill decided that we would just motor back instead of playing with the sails. This of course was against his better sailing judgment, but if he put up the sails that would mean he would have to disengage from Natalie, and that at this moment he was not willing to do.

With little over a mile to sail back the ride according to him was very nice, they could both feel the rise of waves converging over them and it wasn't from the ocean. Just the feeling of the sex that they were having and being out in the wide-open spaces was a wonderful feeling. Natalie started pumping faster she was nearing her climax and she could feel Gill's cock swell inside of her as he neared his too. He motioned me to come back and take the tiller, I took over and he gently pushed her down on the deck to a doggy style position. Now he could give her all of his attention and not run us aground. They pumped wildly on the deck his balls slapping her ass in motion with the boat, me just a few feet behind them steering by two sticks. One to keep the boat on course and the other being my tool to drive me to my climax. Now within half a mile of the marina Gill grabbed her hips and tensed his back he was coming, his load screaming down his shaft to flood Natalie's tunnel. At that moment she let out a scream and erupted her juices all over his cock and plunged into her for his last stroke, they both collapsed on the deck in a buddle of sweat and come. Natalie seeing that my purple head was about to blow she spun around and I let loose all over her face and breasts, she was in heaven.

In the last half mile everyone just managed to get cleaned up and throw on a covering of some sort. Gill took over the tiller and guided us into his slip and we tied up the boat. Setting the lines and shutting off the motor we sat down and relaxed, it had been a hell of a day. One we all would not soon forget I myself would have liked to continue it with Gills wife being there. But slow steps first then we can leap into something bigger, as it were it was still a hell of a thrill for me to watch my wife getting fucked by another man again and this time it just might turn into a recurring theme.

12