All Comments on 'The Day the Meteor Came'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
E_RosiaE_Rosiaalmost 12 years ago
Very Interesting Meteor shower

I really find this story very fascinating, although people are having sex everywhere the character itself choose not to dwell with the situation and instead enjoyed watching the meteor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lisa In The Elevator

"He wiped his mouth on his sleeve" Hard to do with no shirt. Great fantasy! Thanks for sharing. Turned me on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mets vs Braves

Very good story, really liked that Everyone was involved ( both naked and sexually)

You told us he watches the mets game both at the bar and at home. But, you left out what he saw when he watched, that second night. It would have been all the mets and all the braves naked ,and most of them having some kind of sex or another with each other and with the fans. Not to mention the thousands and thousands of fans in the stadium all doing it too. And even the sex going on in the control room with the announcers. No one would have been left out there either. Could you imagine?!?

JayDavidJayDavidalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sooooo

Sorry about the sleeve thing. Yeah, I blew that. And as for the baseball game, that would have been hysterical and I wish I had thought of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but just one question

How did he wipe his mouth on his sleeve?

JayDavidJayDavidover 9 years agoAuthor
See the comment above about the sleeve

Yeah, this story has some problems. I still think the idea was good, but the execution left something to be desired.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo6 months ago

No comments for 9 years apparently, but I would have loved to hear the play by play radio man calling that game. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous