The Day the Meteor Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

David entered the office as Donna stood up. He sat down on her chair and pulled her toward him, and she straddled him, snaking his hard cock into her pussy. Donna leaned forward, resting her head on David's shoulders, pressing her breasts against his upper chest. She began to rise up and down on David's rigid pole, increasing her speed as David lifted his hips to meet the thrusts. Donna grabbed the side of the chair, threw her head back and yelled as she came, and David grunted and shot his load into her. She sat there, panting and catching her breath as their combined juices ran down onto David, before standing up. Donna grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped her pussy clean and gave another one to David, who cleaned off his crotch before picking up his beer, taking a drink and leaving the office. Donna followed him out and returned to behind the bar.

David noticed that the blonde at the pool table had given up all pretenses of shooting pool, and was bent over the table holding on with both hands while getting screwed from behind by a tall blonde guy and giving a muscular black man a blow job. He drank his beer, and a second, while watching the Mets on the TV before leaving the bar and heading home.

The streets were filled with groups of people and couples having sex on every surface, except for a group of people who were watching the sky. Again, a meteor was flashing through the sky, heading toward Jersey. David watched for a few seconds, then continued toward his building. His lobby was empty, except for one couple of college students screwing in the corner, being watched by the doorman, who was jerking off to the sight. David entered the elevator and made it to his apartment. He watched the end of the baseball game before going to bed.

* **

As always, the NPR news on the clock radio awakened David, who got out of bed, and did a set of pushups and crunches before showering and shaving. He put on a pair of boxers, a white t-shirt, a blue shirt, a red tie, blue socks, a blue pinstripe suit and black, shiny shoes. He grabbed his briefcase and walked out of his apartment.

When the elevator opened, he saw the older man from the 10th floor, wearing a gray suit and red bowtie and the skinny woman from the 12th floor, in a black dress. David entered the elevator, and nodded at both of them. As he walked out of the lobby, he also nodded at the doorman, who nodded back and returned to reading his newspaper.

As David walked down the street, he decided that he would, that night, ask Donna from O'Malley's out for coffee.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12