The Days of Unforgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwat
oldtwat
23 Followers

In the early dawn, Jason got up and looked at his mother, still lying on her stomach. The sight made his penis stiffened. He could not stop himself as he licked her anus, tasting the stale smell emitting from her. Her anus was tender and he inserted his penis inside her. The earlier ravishment had made her anus loose and it was easy for him to penetrate. Jenny shook her sleepy head and realized that her son was in her back again. This time he came fast, filling her with his hot balm.

The time had come to leave the cabin. Everything was packed in the car. They were silent, each with their own thoughts. Jenny was driving. Suddenly Jason turned to her and said, "I love you Jenny." He reached out to kiss her cheeks.

Jenny was taken by surprise on hearing him call her by name. As she turned to look at him, she did not see the truck cutting into her path.

Mother and son were buried side by side.

*

If you like or wet your undergarment please write to me.

oldtwat
oldtwat
23 Followers