The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that involve you?"

"Let me explain. Mark fucking her the other night wasn't just for giggles, he knew she couldn't let him leave without getin' some. Mark is smart like that, anyhow, the only way she gets the money is if you two are still happily married when daddy kicks the bucket. If she ain't, well bye-bye Dillards, hello Wal-Mart."

"I still don't understand…"

"I'm getting' to it. Here's the deal; Mark says if you go along, he'll hold off Carol, so the inheritance goes through with out a hitch, we split everything four ways, and then we can part company friendly like."

I wasn't convinced this woman was serious. Her 'plan' was complete bullshit, it wouldn't work. "I don't think you understand the law Mona…"

"I know the law real fuckin' good… you prick!" she shot back, "What do you think will happen if Mark shows up at daddy's house, and Carol and him disappear for a few days together? Think it couldn't happen? Do you want to take that chance?"

I had to admit, she was shaking my confidence. Carol had acted like a slut with Mark. "Let's say I go along with this charade, what's stopping me from just keeping all the money?"

"Everything. If Carol inherits the two mil, you get shit in a divorce. If you go along, well who gives a shit if you divorce her or not?"

"Does she know?"

"No. If she knew we were fucking with her just for daddy's money…well she might not go along."

I sat and thought about my options, I thought that I could come up with a way to defeat these two morons, but I saw their logic; Carol was too unstable to rely on with Mark in the picture, he was the spoiler. "Okay, Count me in."

"Great!" She said with a big smile, "Let's toast, to the deal."

"The deal." I echoed.

That night I was watching Carol wander around the house like she usually does, when the door bell rang. She went to answer it, and as she opened the door I couldn't see who it was. The look on her face however was one of astonishment. She shot a quick glance toward me, and then leaned into the doorway as if to say something.

"Who is it honey?" I asked.

Suddenly, Mark barged through the doorway, "Hi, buddy, bet you didn't expect me, did ya."

Mona followed, him in and they made themselves at home in my living room. They seemed to be quite sociable and not nearly as intimidating as the last time we were together. We drank and talked, or I should say Mark talked; I found out much more about prison life than I ever wanted to know.

Carol hung on every word he said. When he described how the white guys treated their punks better than the blacks did, Carol had to ask what a 'punk' was. When Mark explained that a punk was a sissy that the inmates used for sex, she said, "Oh, god, you didn't?"

"Hell yah, man. I had a punk I sold for five cartons of cigarettes before I got released."

Carol was astonished, "You didn't?"

"Sure, I didn't need him no more."

Carol's disbelief was lost on Mark. His life in prison was unimaginable to her.

"Did you like having sex with a man?" Carol asked, shooting a discomfited look toward me.

"Well, if it's a warm hole it works for me."

"Oh, god." Carol said squirming in her chair. She was becoming aroused.

Mona took the opportunity to interject a comment by telling a story of a guy she knew that liked to get off by being penetrated in the ass.

Every one seemed to be repulsed by the idea, but I thought I knew who she was talking about – me. I sat there listening, my heart pounding, pulse racing, my erect penis straining against my trousers.

"Dave, what do you think?" Mona asked, teasing me.

"I don't feel I'm qualified to comment." I replied.

Mark turned grim faced as the muscles in his neck and arms tensed and bulged. "Who the fuck you think you are?"

Carol saw the danger, "He didn't mean anything, Mark."

"How would you like to get some 'qualification', Dave? Maybe I'll just give you some." He said and stood, threateningly.

Carol grabbed him and dragged him into the kitchen. Mona looked after them and just shook her head.

"You can't be provoking him, Dave" She said to me.

"Provoking. Who's provoking who?"

"Look, Carol will cool him down. Let's just let it go, okay?" Mona, implored.

"Sure, okay."

We talked about very little, we had no common experience to relate to, and so we mostly just sat and fidgeted. Finally, Mona asked the question that I had been wanting to ask all night, "That thing I did the other night…that was good for you?"

"Oh, god, Mona…" I blushed, "That was the most intense thing I ever felt."

"You won't believe how I learned to do that."

"Tell me."

"Well, the first time Mark was in jail was when he was a young kid and he was a punk for this big, black dude."

"No shit? That's why he…"

"Umm humm, See, this black dude liked to fuck Mark, but he had also been a punk – and he liked it – the down low they call it, anyhow, he taught Mark how to do it to him, and Mark taught it to me. Cool huh?"

"Yea, cool." I sat there trying to imagine Mark with a big black guy fucking him; the visual just didn't come in clear.

"Say, Dave, what's say you return the favor?" Mona asked, demurely.

"What, here, now?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Carol…"

"Dave, get a grip. Her and Mark have been fucking for the past half hour. Didn't you know?"

"What?" I hadn't realized. I stood and walked to the kitchen, they weren't there. I walked to my bedroom door, and the distinct sounds of love making were there alright. I wanted to open the door, but Mona stopped my hand, and pulled me down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Mona stripped immediately and pulled the comforter back on the bed, looked at me and asked, "Well?"

As I undressed I looked Mona over real well. She was a true blonde, her ample breasts sagged somewhat, but were still moderately attractive. It was apparent that she had been around, her tattoos were everywhere and had several men's names inscribed in them. Maybe they were ownership tats, I recalled hearing bikers did that to their women. My next thought was of disease. Then I watched as she pulled a long strip of rubbers from her purse. Humm, must be a girl scout, I thought.

"Dave, if you don't hurry up, I'm gonna go solo."

"Can I watch?" I responded, trying to relax. I slid between the sheets, and Mona reached to turn off the lights.

When she turned back to me she said, "Dave, I like to fuck, but I only get off by oral."

I lowered myself onto her, my penis hard against her thigh as I kissed her passionately. She ran her hands over the fuzzy skin of my head, noticing my bald spot.

I began kissing down her body, pausing again to worship her heavy breasts before slowly making my way back down. Mona said Mark hadn't eaten her out in ages. He wasn't very into it which was a tremendous let down for her because it had been the way she climaxed.

She stretched her arms up over her head, reaching for an invisible hold as I parted her legs and gently parted her labia with my tongue. She sucked in air as my tongue licked her pussy, exploring her folds and savoring her. I inhaled, taking in her wondrous musky scent and moaned my approval into her. I stuck my tongue deep inside of her, softly fucking her with it until her squirming told me that I was needed elsewhere. I slid my mouth up to her clit, began circling it gently with my tongue. She lowered her arms and began kneading her breasts, as I slowly drove her insane.

I began moving faster, in tighter circles and she began bucking against my mouth, desperate and wild. I wrapped an arm around each of her thighs and held them fast and began to grind my face against her in earnest. She put her forearm in her mouth and screamed into it as her hips thrust upward one last time and she froze as the orgasm ripped through her. She cried out, trying to come down, but I wouldn't let her.

I merely slowed down as her orgasm subsided and then started all over again. She begged me to stop, reached over to her purse and retrieved a small penlight size vibrator and handed it to me. It was only about six inches long, tiny really, and it was curved at the pointed end.

"Use this," she said "the curve goes up, like this," she motioned, hooking her finger, "remember how I did you?"

I nodded.

"Well girls have a 'g' spot just where I got you, only mine is here," pointing, "Do you think you can find it?"

Smiling, I nodded again.

I inserted the tip and tried to imagine what it was I was supposed to do, and then Mona said "There!" So I reached over with my free hand and turned the vibrator on the lowest speed. She tensed, I concentrated. I began moving the shaft around looking for clues from her demeanor as to how successful I was. Soon she was trembling and shaking, she broke into a fine sweat all over. As I moved it became apparent that her 'spot' was actually located in a depression just inside and directly behind her pelvic bone. I tried to imagine its placement and maneuvered the vibrator in the direction I imagined.

Mona lurched, driving herself against my hand, "Oh, gawd!" she exclaimed.

As I moved the vibrator back and forth into her silky opening, I rotated the end I was holding, downward thereby forcing the tip more firmly into the 'g' spot. Mona reacted as I thought she might, convulsing under the mechanical onslaught. It was then that I realized that her clitoris was unattended, so I wrapped my tongue around it as I continued to stroke her with the vibrating shaft. The result was a violent bucking and thrashing against my face and hands, it took a great deal of concentration to keep everything in their proper place. But I was actually enjoying this. Not as much as Mona, but my self esteem was bolstered by her reaction to my ministrations. I was proud.

She bucked and screamed and ground herself against my face and the more she lost control, the more I wanted to eat her. Screaming so loud she actually startled me, Mona climaxed violently against my face.

Slowing, she looked down between her legs and said, "Damn, Dave, that was great!"

I just smiled at her, come and pussy juice dripping from my face.

She raised her knees and spread her legs as far apart as she could and I knelt between them looking down at her. I took my cock and rubbed it against her wet slit, running it up and down, teasing her by rubbing it across her clit and then circling her tight hole. She vocalized her frustration and I couldn't wait anymore. I put the head against her and pushed it inside of her. I put a hand on the back of each of her knees and held her legs apart so I could watch as I penetrated her. I sucked in air through my teeth and then closed my eyes.

"You feel like you're on fire," I said when I was fully sheathed.

"I am, and it's because of you," she managed as she rocked her hips against mine. I knew my penis was a far cry from what she was use to, but it was all I had and so I was doing what made me feel good now. She was loose, a well worn woman probably. I wondered how many men had been in there before me, and then I remembered that I was fucking her without protection.

"Shit!"

"What?" Mona asked, concerned.

"I forgot to use a rubber."

"Too late now…anyways, it wouldn't really help."

I didn't understand what she meant, "Why?"

Mark is going bareback with miss prissy, and…"

"Oh, yeah, I see what you mean."

"Come on, Dave fuck my brains out."

I began sliding slowly at first, and then began to gather up momentum, slamming into her pussy. I pushed her legs back until her knees against her shoulders and had her folded in half, then lay over her, supported by my two arms and began slamming into her pussy. I pistoned into her making her cry out and her back arch.

She begged me to release her legs, and then wrapped them around my thighs. That felt great, it made me feel secure, wanted – held. Mona reached for her vibrator, turned it on and placed it in the opening to my ass, she pushed but it was dry and my anus wouldn't comply. She pushed me up high enough for her to douse the plastic shaft with her love juices from her pussy, and then tried again to penetrate my ass. This time she was successful and it went in with a pop past the sphincter muscle.

I was pounding into Mona and she was searching my ass with the vibrator. In moments I was convulsing in that wondrous ecstasy that comes from the anal stimulation I have now come to crave. I shook and quivered as she pressed home the vibrator, its slender shaft perfectly proportioned for its role as anal probe. Who knew such ecstasy existed.

Finally Mona pulled the shaft out followed by a discernable farting sound. I laughed, she giggled. We kissed deeply.

Laying with Mona in the after glow of our love making, she told me that their visit tonight was calculated to show me that Mark could make Carol do whatever he wanted, "kind'a like insurance" she said.

"I see, and what about you, what are you doing here? Are you insurance?"

"No," she started to explain, "I'm tired, Dave. I've been a dancer, a stripper, and a whore my entire life. I just want a life where I don't have to worry about what pig I have to fuck for dinner."

Her abrupt candor was brutally honest, and insulting, I asked her what she meant, if she thought I was a pig?

She, thought for a moment, then cautiously said, "Dave, if I had your life, your money, your respectability I'd fuck you for it."

"Does fucking me make you respectable?"

"That's not what I mean." She countered, "I just want out of what I've been doing, a second chance, that's all."

"I think I see." I said, unconvincingly, "But do you think I'm a pig?"

She didn't answer me for several minutes. We were still cuddling. Then she turned over and said "Dave, don't let this go to your head, but only a few guys have ever made me come. Usually I have to do it myself, but tonight…well you did something nobody else ever cared enough to do for me."

We lay there, together. And I began to concoct a plan; a plan to get control of this situation, before it ran away from me.

I woke to the sounds of rough sex in the next room, Mona was still sleeping next to me, funny I thought she looked pretty as she slept there, relaxed, the fear and worry gone from her features.

I listened to my wife fucking Mark so close by that I could almost see them in my imagination. I got up and went to their door, it was cracked open and I peered inside. Mark was pile driving his massive meat into Carol's body so violently she was crushed into the bed beneath him and barely rebounded before he drove back into her.

"Mark…Mark…Mark," she chanted as he continued his assault on her.

Carol began an orgasm that visibly shook her as her rapture enveloped her. She began shouting, "Oh god, fuck me… Oh god… Mark… Mark… Yes." She was flailing her arms, thrusting her pelvis up to meet Mark's thrusts, thoroughly, completely, wantonly abandoned to her sexual demon.

I returned to bed with Mona, I had an idea, it might work, it just had to work.

I went to see Carol's father and found he was gravely ill. Still, he listened as I discussed his estate. He called his attorney and set everything up for me. I never confided in him that there was any problem with his daughter and I, just a concern for the tax liabilities of the estate. The stage was set; now I just had to wait. It wasn't a long wait; he died three weeks after the lawyers had completed my plan for me.

At the reading of the will Carol sobbed. Mark was sitting in the back of the room, apparently counting his share in his feeble criminal mind. Mona sat quietly waiting for the announcement that everyone had been expecting.

The attorney announced the conditions of the division of the estate "And to his daughter, Carol, fifty thousand dollars…"

"What the fuck!" Mark erupted, jumping to his feet.

Everyone murmured amongst themselves, wondering what this portended.

The attorney raised his voice "Please, allow me to continue. The remainder of the estate will be transferred to the Foundation for Stimulative Research. This completes the reading."

Carol sobbed uncontrollably. Mona stood up with eyes down cast and left the room. Mark was screaming at the top of his voice at the Attorney.

I walked over to Carol and handed her a sheaf of papers, and said "Here," as I shoved them into her hands.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Your divorce papers, you and Mark have a nice life." I said, then turned and walked away.

I came out of the attorney's office and saw Mona waiting for a cab. I walked over to her and she looked at me and said, "Didn't plan on that, did we?"

"Oh, I don't know, how would you like to get a drink we me?"

"Sure, I could use one right about now." She said.

I drove us to the same little road side bar that we had met in the afternoon she had informed me of the 'plan'. Once we had our beers and it appeared she had relaxed somewhat, I told her "I served Carol with divorce papers."

"Serves her right, she'll stick like glue to Mark, now that daddy's dead."

"I counted on that."

She squinted her eyes, scrutinizing me, and asked "Why?"

"Well, I'm not sure I want to share that with you, unless…"

"Unless What?" She asked, intrigued.

"Well, it depends on your loyalties, Mona. You see, I don't want Mark insinuating himself back into my life."

"Yea, I know what you mean. I'm shed of him myself. He's pretty much ignored me since Carol…"

There was a tense silence as we sat across from one another, neither eager to leave, or commit to our emotions.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer, "Mona, how would you like to take a Caribbean cruise with me."

"Me? Why would you want an old whore around?" She said disparagingly.

"Mona, some time ago we sat in this very place and made a deal. I'd like to honor that deal with you."

"But the inheritance, the will, the money's gone…"

"Not exactly, Mona, you see I'm the executive director of the Foundation for Stimulative Research." I paused for effect.

The look on her face was priceless.

"Wha…what?"

"That's right. I control one point eight million dollars in the foundation's account. And as my first research project I will require an assistant possessing certain critical skills. Do you know anyone more qualified than you for the job?"

With a squeal of excited laughter, Mona lurched from her seat spun around the table and landed in my lap. She began kissing me deeply, and praised my deft handling of the entire affair.

I was sitting on the deck of the ship drinking iced tea dreaming of sexual fun when Mona wandered over to a deck chair and spread out a towel, laid down on her belly, facing away from me and started to soak up the Caribbean sun.

Admiringly, I watched her as her skin glowed in the afternoon sun. The gentle curves of her body playing shadow games with the sun beginning at her feet, flowing gracefully over her ankles to calves that appeared curvaceous, but were obscured from the many tattoos. Mona's knees were not very attractive; knobby, scarred, and dimpled in the back.

As her waist joined her lower back the sun danced on the beads of sweat like a thousand precious stones brilliantly glimmering a bright white light that seemed to glow all the brighter as it reflected her tattoos. The lithe form of her back as it held the sun on one side and shadow on the other softly pressed against the pair of full sagging breasts, squeezing them, outwards from under her chest making them appear even larger in the bright sun.

"Can you?" I heard someone talking. "Dave, earth to Dave, can you put lotion on my chest?" Mona was asking me for assistance.

"Sure honey." I said as I smiled.

She was now on her back. The deck chair had left little wrinkles across her skin where the material had bunched under her as she lay face down. I enjoyed plying her with lotion; it was so erotic to me. Mona really liked sex. Of course, I wasn't the greatest lover but it just made sense that our love life was a little kinky.