All Comments on 'The Deal: Her Ass for My Silence'

by Anal_King

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Metoclopramide is not for lactation, stupid !

Never ever use prescription drug names on this site, especially when you mislead the readers !! Metoclopramide is a drug that helps people with digestive system problems for example that people who are in chemotherapy often get.

You are sick !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anonynous from DC - quit!

Of course the author is sick. So are you, you self righteous prick. If not, you would not be on this site. Just because his sickness extends beyond your limits of comfort is no reason to bad mouth him. Do the democratic thing and avoid reading his submissions and quit being an asshole.

And metoclopramide can cause lactation in less than 1% of women - you ignoramus. Get off this site, you anonymous pile of shit. Keep writing anal king. HOw about some rimming before the actual buggering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enough

I don't believe that people that visit these sites are by default 'sick', and I take exception. Let's just say that we have healthy libidos and are comfortable in our sexuality. My fiance' knows I read stories on the web and has no problem with it (as she benefits from it herself).

As for the story's mention of drugs - I can see why someone might be concerned about giving out incorrect drug names, but someone that takes one of these stories' information as correct without doing more research themselves (this IS the (dis)information superhighway, after all!) is just showing Darwinism at work (IMHO).... lighten up and enjoy the story.

The story was decent. It was enjoyable for the type of content it had (not always everyones cup of tea), and thanks to the author for taking the time to write it and post it here for all. My only general comment/peave about it is the formulaic 'woman is raped by man, woman enjoys it' crap. As long as everyone continues to remember that these are fantasy only, fine. Rape FANTASY is wildly different than rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
STFU ALL OF U

If the guy wants to use a name of a drug that is for Diarrhea, who cares. It is his story, you are not here to read the story and make fun of the name of the drug or his particular brand of fantasy. incest is incest that is what the story is about plain and simple. Some of ya'll need to get some lives and let the guy write his story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
kids

the story was great but i thought the part of her gettuing pregnant was not drawn out enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Dont take notice of those nasty comments. I for one really like this story. Encapsulated all my particulat fantasies. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Ass...

You could have made Kevin enjoy his mother ass anytime he wanted after all if you blackmail once, why not do it twice, or as many times he desired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just wish i could find more....

i wish i could find more stories like this in the "Mature" section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a mothers love should be for all her kids

i know its just a story,,, but a mothers love should be for all her kids not just for one, i would have left and never talk to them again how could love him and not me???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a mothers love should be for all her kids

i know its just a story,,, but a mothers love should be for all her kids not just for one, i would have left and never talk to them again how could love him and not me???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Picture

Would it be possible to see that pic?

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the hot story

I really enjoyed it. And the dialogue between the mother and son was great.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You could of made it better, who in hell would agree to a one time fuck

That's stupid! You gave Kevin no back bone, he should of told his mom

When ever i want some ass you're going to give it to me!! don't care what the

Fuck you say or want! If you don't it jail time for the both of you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BURN IN HELL

U slutty whore how could u do that to ur mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it!!!!

Seemed plausible to me. I think one thing would have improved the story....as Mom left the motel room, she should have made it known that he could have her ass any time before she left the house in divorcing her husband.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What ever

The story was pretty good, but it could have been better, the part about not cheating on his brother was really fucking lame! It should have end with both her sons having anytime they wanted her. Stories where mother and son run away a get married are really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here.

Does anyone on here know of other Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Dick_spanker, Sam Jason, fictitious, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

And so very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need More

I love stories like this where the mother chooses one son over the other. I don't typically like the younger brother doing anything but getting cucked but this was good. Please make some more. PS: fuck all the comments from those losers years ago

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So mom just quit seeing Kevin at all? Only way for Jeremy think Kevin didn’t know was for them to never see each other. Kind of trashy mom just to give up knowing one son completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous