The Deal: Her Ass for My Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers

I fell to my knees still clutching her smooth hips and slowly maneuvered her around so her heart-shaped derriere was in my face. I sunk my nose in between her cushioned globes and sniffed her spicy musk. My trembling hands slid over and massaged her round doughy rear, while my face sunk deeper into her back passage. I could hear my heart beating in my ears as my temples throbbed with blood. The reality of this moment overwhelmed my senses. My fantasies could not prepare me for the sensations coursing through my young body.

I lanced my tongue at her tight crinkle. She gasped at the sudden attack on her most private of holes. As I bore my stiff tongue deeper into her rectum, her pussy began to lather my chin with its slimy cream.

Finding the strength to break apart from her, I yanked my mom to the floor and roughly positioned her on her knees. She made no protest as she obediently moved onto her elbows and wantonly arched her backside into the air. I almost choked at the sight of her creamy bottom. Not one to dawdle, I callously pried both her cheeks apart to obscenely stretch her puckered hole. She sucked air through her teeth as I continuously stretched her meaty globes. The slick wetness of mom's gash surrendered under the strain of my firm hands, revealing her moist red cunt meat.

I immediately began to devour her ass, lapping away at her shitter. "Oh Mom, your ass is so hot it drives me up the wall. I can't get enough of it. I want to eat it for hours and hours till my tongue can't move anymore." My blood feverishly boiled as I continued my assault on her delicate pucker. I held fast for a whole hour just licking and prodding her tight anus.

"Uh! Kevin. . .you're going to lick my skin off. Sweetie. . .uh. . .stop. . .it's too sensitive. Stop!" Her whimpers for mercy only fueled me to greater heights of lust as I continued my dining of her plump rear. When she clenched her shit chute around my invading tongue, I dug into her anal ring with two index fingers and split her asshole apart as she screamed and sobbed through the searing pain.

"No more Kevin, please! It hurts too much. I don't know if I can stand anymore of this torture." Her tears stained the carpet while she whimpered at my brutality.

I slid my tongue out gasping for air. "Mom, you said you wanted to get this lust out of my system so we could move on in our lives. Well, this is what I need to do to get it out of my system. Besides, it's only for today."

Mom resigned herself to her fate. "Oh—just get on with it then." The sight of her gaping sphincter had my erection begging for release. Reaching a new low in depravity I never knew I had in me, I attempted to insert my nose and tongue simultaneously to prevent her tight crinkle from closing too soon. Her pungent shit smell assaulted my nostrils as I wormed my nozzle in to the bridge. I deeply inhaled her feminine aroma into my lungs as my head began to spin out of control. It was hard for me to move my tongue since it was trapped between my nose and her anus. Determined to get a few swipes in before the main event, I managed a small side to side motion with the belly of my slick tongue. God! She tasted so fuckin'sweet as I slobbered into her bowels. It was savagery at its finest, but I needed more!

I tore off my jeans in a fit of lust and scooted behind her upturned ass. "Use the lube on the stand," she said panting under her breath. I reached for a tube that said Astroglide on it and squeezed a quarters worth on her raw shit hole. She gasped and sighed at the touch of the cool gel on her winking anus. I smeared the Astroglide and traced circles around the rim of her burning hole as my turgid fuck stick pointed to the ceiling. When I was ready, I grabbed my dick with my right hand and pushed it down so it was leveled with her twitching anus. I struggled initially as my cock was so stiff it wouldn't budge.

Inching forward on my knees, I could feel the heat emanating from her creamy round ass as I closed the gap between us. When my raging cockhead kissed her burning hole, mom moaned from the searing evaporation of my boiling precum. Once I smeared enough of my juices on her puckered rose, I had her reach back and spread her meaty ass cheeks wide apart so I could begin the process of skewering her on my stiff shaft.

I slowly pushed the head of my rigid cock in. Mom's soft anus dilated under the strain of my invading member. She moaned as my big mushroom head pierced through her tight anal ring. I paused for a second to relish the warm sensation around my veiny prick. With a heavy grunt, I managed to work in my entire seven inches to the hilt. Fuck! Her ass was so tight!

I looked down transfixed at how mom's tight shitter encircled my pulsing shaft. Resting my palms over the swell of her round ass cheeks, I slowly slid my cock out to the head. Then slowly sawed in as I groaned from the delicious pressure exerted on my fat dick. Once more I repeated the process until I pulled out with a slurp and scrambled around to her face.

"Suck it whore! Suck it now!" She was taken aback by my forcefulness but she dutifully complied and opened her pouty lips. I shoved it right in and began pumping her mouth like a tight wet cunt. She gagged and gasped for air as my head lodged deep in her throat. After a few more strokes, I pulled out with her saliva dripping off my rod and went behind her again. Penetration was easier this time since her yawing shit hole didn't get a chance to properly close. I maintained a steady but firm forward and backward motion with the goal of reaching my orgasm. I built myself up to the point where I needed to release the sperm from my aching balls.

Reaching over my mom, I grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and jerked her head back as I savagely plowed into her rear. "Ow! Ahhh! Ahhh!" The friction from her constricted ass made my burning cock look sun burnt as I tore into her bottom.

"Uhh! Take that you slut! I'm gonna cream gallons into your shit hole." I began to pound her for all I was worth, pushing her forward to the wall. "Fuck! I'm almost there," I said in ragged gasps. I felt my balls begin to tighten. "Get ready. . .mom. Here. . .Here it comes," I said, as I sunk my shaft on the final stroke to the bottom of her bowels. I threw my head back and roared my release as thick ropes of scalding cream soothed the burning walls of her rectum.

"Oh mom! Ahhhhrrrrrgggggg! Fuck! Ooooo! Fuck yeah!" Mom cried when she felt the first shots from my exploding tip.

"Oh no! I'm cummmmmmmmming! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she shrieked, as I kept pumping load after load of my jism. She violently spasm as another wave hit her. "Oh my God! How can this— I'm cumming! I'm cummmmmiiiing! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her screams deliciously pierced my ears as I intoxicated myself with the her swaying ass.

Fucked out for the moment, I collapsed on her sweaty back gasping for air. My long cock eventually shriveled and slid out of her burning hole. Once I had calmed down enough, I took in the sight of my beautiful mother sprawled out on the carpet with her bubbly ass sticking up. Cum was slowly oozing out of her recently fucked hole, dripping onto the floor. She farted a cum bubble that swelled and popped as more of my semen made its way out down her cheeks. At that moment, I felt a pang of jealousy knowing that my older brother Jeremy was going to have this woman for his bride.

Reaching out, I turned my panting mother over onto her back and mauled her milk ladened jugs that spilled out of her baby doll. Bending down, I captured a firm glistening nipple between my lips and feverishly nursed from her heaving melons, as I tried to suck in as much of her tit flesh as I possibly could. I greedily sucked from both her nipples as I steadily drained them of their warm tit milk.

When her milk finally ran out, I moved us on the bed, grasped the back of her knees, and shoved her legs against her ample mounds. She was splayed open like a fuck slut begging for cock. I got on top and quickly impaled her asshole with my straining shaft. She convulsed into spasms as I rubbed her elongated clit with my thumb.

"Ohhh Goddddd!" She cried, moving her head from side to side. Mom's face was contorted with lust as I piledrived my cockshaft deep into her warm shit chute. When I slammed the head of my dick into her colon, she yelled out her release: "Ahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrggg! Oh Kevin! I'm cummmmmiiinnnng! I'm cummmmmiiinnnng!"

For the next seven hours, I bounced my poor abused mother on my engorged flesh. She came more times than I could remember while I only came a total of six. I left her once virgin asshole ripped and yawning with blood around its edges, as my cum oozed down her long sexy legs. Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed sweaty and drained as my mother got up to go into the shower and clean herself up. Twenty minutes later, she came out dressed and ready to go while reminding me of my agreement with her. She picked up her purse off the chair and walked to the door. Turning back to look at me, she said, "I would've never guessed in a million years that my sons would desire me so. I'll see you back at the house, Kevin." Then she was out the door heading home to prepare dinner for my father.

As per our agreement, I never told my father about what I saw that fateful day. Mom, for her part, divorced my father when I was away at college and moved her things in with Jeremy. About a year later, I got word that mom gave birth to healthy twins: a boy and a girl. Dad never found out that Jeremy impregnated my mom. He just assumed she shacked up with some guy and got fucked senseless. Funny, it didn't seem to bother him, though. As I found out another time, he had been poking his busty boss for the past two years! No wonder he didn't want to fuck mom. What an idiot!

As for me, well. . .I have a girlfriend now. She looks a lot like my mother, Cynthia. Every chance we get, we fuck our brains out. And, the best part is, she's really into anal! But, when I'm in the mood for something more incestual, I like to jerk off to the one picture of me fucking my mom's beautiful heart shaped ass.

The End

Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers
12