The Deal Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that's incredible."

Nolan released the lip from his mouth and seized eagerly upon the other and repeated his technique getting the same reaction, he then sucked both of them into his mouth and attempted to force his tongue between them. At the same time he slipped a finger inside her causing Tessa to raise her buttocks slowly from the bed. He released her lips and took in the sight before him. Her dark curls were flattened against her skin with her wetness; her lips were pinker than her opening and her clitoris above. He took her lips in his fingers and eased them outwards three inches to their limit.

"What a beautiful pussy." he commented.

Tessa heard him but was too wrapped up in her pleasure to answer, she'd had plenty of comments before, beautiful wasn't one of them. She felt him move upwards between her thighs, his lips kissing their way up her body. She could feel his cock rubbing on her left thigh as it approached her pussy, then being guided between her lips. She held her breath as the head slipped inside her, and with short strokes, Nolan worked it inside her until it was in to the hilt. She was surprised that she took its size with ease; in fact it felt pretty damned good. Nolan took his weight on his elbows and kissed her as he began to move inside her. For a while Tessa lay still as she came to terms with what was happening, she was enjoying his cock inside her and the pleasure was fast overcoming her guilt. Her last thoughts on the matter were how she might feel about the whole thing afterwards. She then wrapped her lovely thighs around his waist and began to move with him, her arms pulling his chest to hers.

Nolan was turning out to be a wonderful lover; he was strong but gentle with Tessa. He alternated his strokes, sometimes they were deep and slow, others shallow and fast, Tessa just hung onto him with gay abandon. They peppered each other with kisses as the perspiration glowed on their skin. It was a while before Tessa began to find the heat unbearable and began to roll out from under him.

"It's too hot. Let me sit on you."

Nolan grinned as he rolled over onto his back, Tessa wiped the sweat from her face as she slipped a leg over his wide torso. His erection stood tall before her, the condom slick from her juices. Tessa raised herself, slipped forward over his cock and eased herself down on it while guiding it with her finger. His hands found her breasts and caressed them gently; he lifted one and looked underneath finding a faint scar.

"Boob job." she commented before he said anything. "Just a little bit bigger than they were, but a shit load firmer."

"Nolan laughed.

"Mmmm very nice." he replied pulling her downwards so that could suckle on her nipples."

Tessa made herself comfortable, then kissed him on the forehead and worked her way to his lips, she then began to move back and forth on his cock building up a slow rhythm. Again they enjoyed the passionate kisses, their lips and tongues exploring and teasing. Eventually, Tessa raised herself and sat up looking down at him, they smiled as their hands caressed each other. Nolan's fingers found her pussy and Tessa surprised herself by leaning backwards so that he could explore further, her embarrassment had suddenly vanished. He again stretched out her large lips and looked at them with interest.

"Aren't they disgusting?" she asked. "I should get them cut off."

He smiled up at her, "I think they're amazing. I've never seen anything like them before."

"I'm not surprised."

"What does this feel like?" Nolan asked as he began to gently tickle the insides of her lips.

Tessa squirmed and giggled, "What do you think?"

He stopped after a few seconds and then twisted them together in a loose knot, "There you are, a built in chastity system, you should patent it."

She laughed and slapped his hands away, "Don't take liberties, I'm a shy girl."

Nolan rolled her over onto the bed beside him; he smiled and kissed her sucking his tongue into her mouth. He lifted her leg high over his shoulder and pushed his cock deep inside her. Tessa broke the kissed and groaned under the onslaught.

"Ohhhhhhhh, hell. I won't be able to walk tomorrow if you carry on like that." she whispered.

After a few seconds, Nolan slipped out of her and rolled Tessa onto her stomach. Moving behind her, he eased her thighs upwards so that she was on all fours and then placed a kiss on each pale buttock. Tessa laughed and wiggled her posterior in reply. He moved in close and aimed his cock between her lips as Tessa reached under her and guided it into her pussy. It slipped into the hilt in a single push causing Tessa to moan. Placing two pillows under her stomach, she eased herself forward making sure that his cock stayed inside. Tessa was soon in heaven as his big cock lavished her insides, at the same time he nibbled and caressed her neck with his tongue. Her finger snuck backwards to find her clitoris and carefully massaged it taking care not snag the condom with her nail.

"Mmmmm, this is real nice." she purred.

"We could make it a regular thing." he suggested.

Tessa chuckled, "Tempting but no. This is a oncer, just a deal maker. It'll never happen again."

"Said with conviction."

"You bet. I don't know how I'll live with myself tomorrow. I'll regret this for a long time."

"I'd better make it good then."

"You're doin okay, don't know about good." she joked.

Nolan laughed, "We'll see about that."

He then began to pick up the tempo, his cock slapping noisily into her. Tessa closed her eyes and smiled. She couldn't remember sex being this good, not only because his cock filled her up real well, but because of his nice body, his humour and more importantly, his affectionate and seductive nature. There was real naughty boy aspect to what he was doing to her.

It wasn't long before Tessa felt the stirrings of an orgasm, and then the fear of making a mess when ejaculating. What would he think, would he be shocked or would he laugh? She removed her finger from her clitoris hoping that it would hold off her orgasm and offer some control. But it was to be too late; Nolan could sense her interest and quickened his pace. Tessa tried to squirm forward and away from his cock, but he followed her, and when her head touched the headboard she had nowhere else to go. She tried to fight the orgasm off but it was to no avail. He eased her buttocks upwards so that he could move faster. A few seconds before the threshold, Tessa resigned herself to the fact it was going to happen and relaxed. The pleasure soared through her body like never before. She held the first contraction tightly before relaxing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Tessa groaned as she ejaculated, she felt the warmth of her juices escaping and running down her thighs. "Don't stop." she pleaded. "Please don't stop."

Contraction after contraction wracked her body, the exquisite pleasure flowed through her veins causing her to shudder. Nolan looked down in complete amazement as her juiced flowed over his cock and balls, then down his thighs to the bed below. Even with the condom, he could feel the warm tightness of her pussy squeezing his cock. He followed her instructions and kept moving within her until she slowed down and lay still beneath him.

"Jeeeeeeeeez. Ohhhhh fucck that was sooo good." she muttered a few seconds later and then turned over to face Nolan.

She grimaced as she looked at the mess on the bed. "Sorry about the mess, it's an occupational hazard for me. It's fun but messy."

Nolan grinned, "I've heard about women who squirt when they cum, your my first."

Tessa rolled off the bed and looked around for something to clean up with, she returned with a facecloth and a towel from the ensuite.

"Lie back and let me wipe you down."

Tessa washed Nolan down and dried him; she lifted his wilting erection and examined the condom to find it empty. She rolled it upwards and removed it. Taking him in her hand, she stroked him and felt it harden under her touch.

"How do want to finish? Will a hand job be okay?"

"I'd prefer a blowjob."

Tessa pulled a face, "I'm not much into blowjobs."

Tessa began to stroke Nolan into a rhythm, and after a while, reluctantly lowered her face to his cock. She rubbed it over her cheeks before venturing her opening mouth towards the head and kissing it lightly. Easing the foreskin down, her lips slipped over the head sucked tentatively. She felt Nolan squirm with appreciation as her tongue flicked over the eye. For a minute or so, Tessa stroked and sucked, but was unable to provide enough saliva to lubricate her hand. Getting off the bed, she picked up her handbag and rummaged through it before returning with a tube of hand cream. She then applied a liberal amount around the base of his cock and massaged it upwards but keeping it away from the head. Her lips then returned to the head and then with a combination of hand and mouth, she began to work him towards an orgasm.

"Mmmm, that's real good."

Good or not, Tessa was having trouble getting him to finish. Likely to get cramp of the hand and jaw before the big event, she asked for advice.

"Hold the foreskin down with one hand and work the top with the other. That's how I like it." he replied.

Tessa applied more hand cream to his cock and began to work it in.

"I hope you realise that this is top of the line cream I'm using on your dick, fifteen bucks a tube this stuff costs."

"Just consider it part of your business expenses." he replied.

It didn't take long before Nolan began to respond to her new technique, with long slippery strokes, she brought him closer and closer.

Ohhhh, that's it, just like that." he said after a while. "Here I cum."

Tessa leaned her face back out of range and watched as warm cum erupted from his cock, then run down through her fingers to the base. Her hand flew off the end with the additional lubrication but quickly returned to finish the job. She continued to work Nolan until he finished, her cum covered hand sliding over the long slippery shaft as he relaxed back onto the bed. After cleaning her hand on the towel and placing it over his flagging erection, Tessa stretched out on the bed beside him and cuddled in.

"Mmmm, "That was good, real good." he whispered wiping his sweaty brow.

"Good enough to get a contract signed?"

Nolan looked down at her and smiled, "Absolutely, that was a real deal maker. And I reckon that you had a good time too."

Tessa looked up and studied his face for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I did. But I don't know how I'll live with myself. I've never been unfaithful before."

"Is that the truth, or are you pulling my leg?"

Tessa frowned at the accusation, but Nolan's reaction was unexpected.

"Shit, I'm sorry Tessa. I honestly thought you were a player and I'd just be another notch in your belt. It was only supposed to be a bit of harmless fun, I thought you were willing, but just playing hard to get."

She sighed, "So would you have signed the contract if I hadn't? An honest answer please."

He gave her a kiss on the lips, "Probably even though the price was a little high. I had discretionary power to make a decision today after having another look around. But it's really too good an opportunity to pass up."

His hand travelled downwards and between her partly open thighs tweaking her lips.

"And I never would've had the opportunity to play with these wonderful things."

Tessa smiled as she removed his hand, "How about you sign the contract and then I'll let you play with it."

Nolan leapt off the bed with renewed enthusiasm and returned with the contracts and his pen. He quickly found and signed the required pages and then handed them to Tessa. His hand was returning back towards her thighs when his cell phone rang. Nolan swore as he got off the bed and rummaged through his clothes on floor to find it. He took the call and soon became agitated, Tessa watched as he walked out of the room to get some privacy. While she couldn't hear what was being said, from the tone of his voice it wasn't good news. He returned a few minutes later with a face like thunder.

"Sorry Tessa, but something's come up and I've got to do a runner." he said as he began to climb into his clothes.

"There's hot water if you want a shower." Tessa suggested.

"Nah, I gotta go. I'll call you later."

Tessa stayed on the bed while Nolan dressed; he then kissed her on the lips as his hand strayed over her breasts and then straight between her thighs. Seconds later, he was out of the cottage walking back towards his Mercedes.

Tessa stayed under the hot shower until the water began to cool, the first real pangs of guilt were hard to ignore. She returned to the bedroom and began to dress, it was only when she was slipping on her panties did she realise she wasn't alone. She turned and found Hugh Bowford standing in the doorway ogling her with bulging eyes.

"Jezus Hugh, fuck off and let me get dressed." she said with some venom while turning away to hide her breasts.

"Hell Tessa, you've got a beautiful body. How about letting me have a little turn?" he commented quietly.

"Don't be disgusting. Just piss off and give me some privacy."

"C'mon Tessa, you just gave Nolan a ride, what's the harm of giving me a quickie?"

It suddenly dawned on Tessa that she was now in a real predicament. While Hugh wasn't a bad guy, he was a real blabber mouth. He loved to brag about any exploit and it was well known that he just couldn't keep a secret. She had no doubt that he would soon let it drop to someone that she'd closed the sale with what was between her legs. She also had no doubts that her husband Don would catch wind of it in a short time. What the hell had she just done to herself? It then occurred to her that the only person that Hugh feared was his formidable wife Yvonne. As deplorable as it might seem, Tessa would have to consent to Hugh's desires to gain any leverage to maintain his silence. She turned and looked him in the eye.

"I'm tempted, but you won't be able to keep it to yourself." she lied.

She could see a beam of hope appear greedily in his eyes, "Christ Tessa, you don't have to worry about me. No one would ever know."

"What about your Yvonne, what would she do to you if she found out?" Tessa asked; the threat quite intentional.

Hugh hesitated and then grinned hopefully, "How would she find out?"

Tessa took a deep breath and closed her eyes, could she actually do this she asked herself? Opening her eyes, she gazed over at the cabinet where two condoms lay. She pushed her panties down again and faced her tormentor.

"Okay, but it will have to be quick, I've got be some where else soon." she lied again.

Tessa turned away as Hugh began ripping off his clothes, he may have been good looking once, but a lot of time had gone by since. She picked up the condoms and removed one from its packaging. She turned and looked over at Hugh; he was tan all over except for his crotch which was milky white. His short fat cock was erect but pointing more towards the floor than the ceiling.

Tessa held out the condom, "Here, put this on."

She watched as he rolled it carefully over his cock and then looked up at her, "How do you want to do it?"

"Doggy." Tessa replied without hesitation.

At least she wouldn't have to put up with looking at his ugly mug. She walked to the end of the bed and leaned over the solid wooden frame. She placed a finger in her mouth and then run it through her pussy lips before slipping it inside. She was surprised to find herself still moist from her romp with Nolan. She flinched when Hugh run his hands over her buttocks and between her legs. A second later, she felt the head of his cock floundering between her thighs, she reached down and guided inside her.

The ride was rough and without finesse, but Tessa urged him on like a champion. All she wanted to do was get it over and done with.

"C'mon Hugh, give it to me good." she said while bracing herself against the formidable bed end.

"Fuck Tessa, this is great." Hugh whispered as he hammered against her.

Tessa closed her eyes as she weathered the assault. It gave her no pleasure and she almost smiled at the thought of Hugh doing the same to Yvonne, no wonder she such a bad tempered bitch. After what seemed an eternity which in fact was only a few minutes, Tessa sensed that Hugh was near finishing. She began to push back at him and wriggle her buttocks to hurry it up, and she soon felt his body spasm in ecstasy. A flash of panic flashed through Tessa's brain and she prayed for the condom to hold. The thought of Hugh induced pregnancy was too much to contemplate. Tessa waited patiently for Hugh to finish and then rolled away from his wandering hands. She couldn't help but turn her eyes his way. His smiling face was red with exertion, his body wet with perspiration. His already wilting cock was still encased in the condom, thankfully his seed visible in the small reservoir at the tip. Tessa turned her thoughts to her pussy to see if she feel any leakage inside her, thankfully she couldn't feel the tell tale signs of any cum.

"Fuck, that was good Tessa." he managed to wheeze after a few seconds of catching his breath.

"Yeah, it was fantastic." she replied with sarcasm. "Let me tell you Hugh, if I get any indication that you've told anyone about this, I'll tell Yvonne that we've been at it for years."

His face fell, "Shit Tessa, you don't have to talk like that."

She stared hard at him, "As far as I'm concerned, this never happened. I don't want to think about it ever again, and I certainly don't want any reminders from you. I'm going to have a shower, please don't be here when I get out."

The shower was cold but Tessa didn't care, she stayed under the cool jets of water punishing herself until she could take it no longer. After drying and dressing herself, she walked back to her car. The warm sun and magnificent views were now of no interest to her. She placed her head on the steering wheel and began to weep uncontrollably. What ever had she done to herself? Was she nothing better than a whore? How could she ever live with herself? For a good hour, she sat and tormented herself and how all this might effect her future.

Tessa's heart froze later that afternoon when Don arrived home and asked her whether she'd pulled off the deal. He took her tears as ones of joy and placed his big bear like arms around her and held her tight. His loving nature only increased her despair and hatred for what she'd become. Over the next few weeks, Tessa began to change into a different person. Her selfishness disappeared and was replaced with a less confident and quiet nature. She cared less about the things she once considered important, things like her make up, and clothing, and her superior attitude towards others was eroded.

Six weeks later, Tessa felt little pride as she was applauded onto the stage to accept her award for the Sales Person of the Year. Her speech was short and unimaginative; she just thanked her colleagues for supporting her and her husband for loving her. She smiled with false gratitude as Hugh Bowford presented her with the award and a voucher for ten days of sun in Hawaii at a top hotel. She again smiled with false gratitude as he kissed her on the cheek and held her hand high in triumph.

Tessa was surprised when her husband Don said he would like to accompany her to Hawaii, the usual workaholic was normally too busy for anything like that. She had intended to go alone and sulk in a hotel room, but instead, Tessa found herself enjoying herself for the first time since that day. The tropical hot sun seemed to unwind them both as they took in the sights. She hit the shops alone for a day or two as Don had run into an old acquaintance and wanted to catch up on old times.