The Deal Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,046 Followers

On the third to last day, Tessa and Don lay on sun loungers strategically placed on the beautiful golden sands in front of their hotel. It was late afternoon and the crowds had swarmed to the beach in their hundreds. They watched with interest, a group of beautiful young people close by having fun. Their barely covered bodies proudly displayed for all to look at. Tessa caught Don eyeing a stunning black girl, her breasts almost falling out of her bikini top every time she moved her exquisite body.

"Like to play with her?" she asked knowingly.

He laughed and took his hand in hers, "A nice fantasy, but I love you too much to be unfaithful. How about you, like to get amongst those nice hard bodies would you?"

She too laughed, "There ain't enough of them to keep me happy. They'd have to call for reinforcements."

They sat holding hands for a while; Tessa looked over at her husband with nothing but love in her heart. He caught her eye and grinned while giving her hand a squeeze.

"Wanna go back to the room and have some fun?" she asked.

For a big man, Don could still move quickly. He was out of the sun lounger in a flash and was hauling her body from hers. She giggled like a schoolgirl as he swept towards the hotel with great speed. Inside the room, Tessa turned to Don and seductively removed her bikini and climbed onto the bed. She lay with wide spread thighs and a finger tweaking her clitoris as she looked up at him.

"Okay lover boy, let's see what damage you can do."

They later lay uncovered in post orgasmic splendour waiting for the air conditioning to cool their naked bodies. Tessa knew Don well enough to know that he was preoccupied about something. Her heart gave a flutter with fear, was it something bad she asked herself? Did he know or suspect something? After a while, her curiosity got the better of her.

"What's up?"

He looked over to her and smiled sheepishly knowing he'd been sprung.

"You know that I ran into Teddy McPherson the other day?"

Tessa nodded.

"Well he's a partner with in Jones, McPherson and Holly. He's offered me a good position with the company and wants to know whether I'm interested or not."

"You mean that we'd have to relocate over here?" she asked.

"Yep, it would be a good opportunity for me, but I didn't think you'd be interested in living here."

Tessa chuckled as she threw a leg over his torso and sat on him; she gripped his nipples and applied a little pressure.

"If you turn the job down, I'll personally break every bone in your body and make your every living moment a misery."

Don laughed, "And what will you do if I do accept?"

She leaned forward and kissed him while rubbing her pussy seductively over his crotch, "Do I really have to answer that?"

Nothing will ever match the satisfaction of the moment when Tessa placed her resignation on Hugh Bowford's desk. She relished the look of despair on his face at the thought him losing her, the loss of her sales would be substantial.

The relocation to Hawaii went without a hitch, after purchasing a condo close to a beach, Tessa and Don eagerly settled into their new lifestyle. Tessa fell back into real estate sales and her success mounted as she quickly entrenched herself in the local market. As a couple they became closer than they had been for many years. They liked nothing better than to eat a small café, and then walk the warm sandy beaches arm in arm taking in the magnificent sunsets. As the weeks turned into months, they became better friends and lovers.

For Tessa, there wasn't one day that passed without contemplating what wrong she'd done. She tried in vain to balance it with the fact that they wouldn't be living a wonderful life in Hawaii if she hadn't. She was now a better person for the experience, life wasn't just about her anymore. Don often commented how she had changed and how he loved her more than ever. He was a good man and didn't deserve to have a slut as a wife. But the guilt would always be there to torment Tessa; all she could do is try and live for the future. Some would question whether such a wrong could ever make a right, but Tessa would gratefully accept each happy day that god obligingly gave her.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,046 Followers