All Comments on 'The Debutante Ball'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

An ejoyable read. I liked this story a lot. Thank you.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
SO good!

This cant be over...well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I think this is my favorite of your stories. No cruelty, just emotion. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 12 years ago
This should have a higher rating

I was moved throughout the whole thing. Johnny's character at first seemed a bit 'blank' but the further I read into the story, the more I realised he wasn't and never was. His soul is wrapped up tight but you see it in small ways right from the start: perfectly done. I'd like to read more of these two, please. I want to feel moved again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I agree with the comment before this. i think this was the best of your stories. I really liked the characters. Both Rique and Johnny went through such changes to become the best part of themselves. The only comment I'd make is that I would like to see you be careful not to write certain lines about using a tube to lubricate and comments about one's 'bottomhole' and about cumming in your panties in a way that it seems the same in each story. I can see those are turn ons for you and that's cool. Put it in your stories, but I find the parts with them are cookie cutter. Try to put it in differently. (pun intended)

08cruisestreeter08cruisestreeteralmost 12 years ago
Loved this story

Enjoyed the emotions of these two and their growth once they found each other.

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyalmost 12 years ago

all in all it's a great piece. my only complaint is that the ending when rique started telling johnny about his life and afterwards all felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

mmm... didn't like the ending... it was sooo good and then it just ended T____T

freemic3040freemic3040about 11 years ago
Agree with others

I have to agree with many others who commented on this story.

It was a great story...but then the ending felt so rushed. It was like you had a maximum word allotment and you finished the story in a fury.

You took time and set up a beautiful, sexy story, but then wrapped it up in like 2 paragraphs.

Hope you come back and add more, or write a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Loved the story. The ending was not there it needed more paragraphs and a conclusion if you don't write a sequel to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with some if the comments that the ending was rushed and I feel cheated because you didn't give Johnny a chance to rub chuckie's and bear's nose in it.:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous