All Comments on 'The Deflowering of a Daughter Ch. 01'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very hot.....

loved the older man....sweet on the taking of this virgin! I can't wait to read what momma was up to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

i love the older man taking and show a young lady what love is. cannt wait to hear about what the mom is up to.

maybe the young lady makes a trip on her own to see geoffery again.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Mom’s a bitch and teaches daughter

Great, mom tells her to save it for someone special but to get back at her husband she decides to get her daughter broken in.

Looks to be:

Sex dear daughter is not a big deal, as most any old cock will do. Oh by the way I’m going to get a little while we are here.

Now daughter sees how a marriage is supposed to work according to Mom:

Lie if it gets you what you want.

Cheat if it feels good, and never worry about your word or promises if they get in the way of a good time.

Most of all, what you want has to come first over anything. That’s why Mom used the excuse to take her to the ranch.

Maybe she can let dad know he should start doing what ever he wants as mom doesn’t give a shit about him or anything else.

I’m sure daughter is set for life now knowing honesty, marriage, love, and vows are all just a joke. Moms just took 18 years of teaching and turned it all around in one afternoon.

Very good writing and looking forward to more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good!

If Geoffry got her panties as a momento, he should have cum in her so she could have his baby as a momento. *winks*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lame.

Keeping the small details realistic is important to a story's integrity. (e.g. an 18 year old would NOT be at the blackjack tables...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

TURN ME ON!!!

What a great story.

Can not wait for ch 2

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Very Good!

This may be the best "first time" story I've ever read. Usually, "first time" stories take the attitude that the taking of the virginity is the most important and exciting thing. In this story, the sex was really exciting.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot!!

He should have knocked the bitch up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

QUITE NICE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My deflowering at age 15

My dad died suddenly just after i turned 14 from a heart attack and left me and mom with the big house and financially well off.After greiving for a few months,mom finially had me make my First Communion and dressed me in the white dress and veil,etc.It was weird not having dad there to see me!After i turned 15,mom told me that i would soon start dating and boys would be pressuring me to have sex.She decided that i should lose my virginity so that it would be better for me to date boys and not be forced to have sex.So mom talked to the mom of a boyJared,who was 17 and longtime family friends.It was all set up for the next sunday afternoon.Mom told me that i have to be submissive and do what ever Jared wanted me to do.She told me that i would give him a blowjob first then after that he would deflower me! That sunday afternoon came fast,and mom took my First Communion outfit out of the box and told me i will wear it.After my bath,she put the diaper and plastic pants on me with my tee shirt,then my dress veil,lace socks and shoes.Jared and his mom showed up and he was quite handsome in his dress shirt and trousers.After chatting for a while,our moms to me and jared up stairs to the guest room and left us alone.We started kissing,then jared unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me,and saw my tee shirt,diaper and plastic pants and really got aroused! He then undid his pants and pulled them down along with his under wear and pushed me to my knees and thrust his hard cock into my mouth and then thrust my head back and forth. A few minutes later he came and i swallowed his full load.He then picked me up,laid me on the bed,took off my plastic pants,unpinned my diaper and slowly entered me.I felt my hymen break and he was all the way in me then.I was no longer a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot! If I was her I would have cummed all over him too. And wanted him to cum inside me. And swallowed his huge load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot! Made me very hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous