All Comments on 'The Descending of Jessica Ch. 08'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Ahhhh

Loved it. Yes I know we mere men have a habit of fouling up plans but then you women love it. If not for us upsetting you and your carefully made plans what would you do all day?

I am so happy with this. I was expecting death, destruction or something so soul destroying it took our heroine a decade to recover.

A proposal. - Loved It.

I love that Jessica is aware of her 'step'parents feelings and how they knew about the pair from just their behavouir.- So typical!

A very nice 'normal' tale that I hope includes pregnancy and births if just as an epiloge but don't discount the attraction of normal. Jessica liked it and she isn't the only one.

Loving it! Absolutley Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing style

Absolutely love your writing technique. Although this website is for stories on sex I like how you also show how people can be normal by having feelings. It's not all about the sex. Relationships that revolve around sex don't last long. That's why I love this story so much because your relationship isn't just composed of sex. You both have real feelings towards each other.

This is by far my favourite series ever. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next instalment. Good luck with your marriage as well. You two seem perfect for each other :P

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago
Confused...

I've enjoyed the story so far, but I don't understand where the "descending" or "sexual deviance" (from your title and chapter descriptions) comes up. My take is a young women exploring sex and her sexuality. Apart from the ATM (which I don't know if I would consider that sexually deviant), I haven't read anything that screams deviant.

Also, the last chapter's description (chapter 7) says "More young love in suburbia before her world falls apart." I was expecting some kind of tragedy to occur, but nothing really happened that would warrant that kind of description.

You've written a great narrative with enough sex to keep it interesting. But, again, from the title and chapter descriptions, I was expecting something leaning towards debauchery. I think this is more "discovery" than anything else.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
SKCBait

I agree with your point but this could all be a set up for her becoming a cock craving slut who makes pornos after her one true love dies/ is rendered impotent after a tragic accident. Tragidy can strike at any time.

That said I hope it doesn't go that way and remains a more young love HEA story but the 'descent' is I agree misleading. It is more of a discovery and awakening theme. If the sex had started in a marriage while on honeymoon this would be 'loving wives' and I doubt even the most hard core conservative could yell deviant. 'Sodomy' in marriage aside. No outside partners, drunken binges, drugs etc - it seems quite 'normal'.

That is I think part of the storys attraction - more 'Mad about You' that people can easily relate to.

The descent could also be Jessica coming down the stairs at her wedding or something like that.

Just a thought

Roll on Chapter 09

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
More for the pure love of it

Delightful chapter and like others I hope there is no major tragedy that affects this couple. I am glad the parents were smarter then Jessica and Brent thought as I felt that was a little too smooth.

As for males messing things up and needing to be trained, well we do. However letting us play with your bodies and such makes up for a lot and allows the domestication to proceed at an acceptable rate.

Waiting for more

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years agoAuthor
Hey

Hey, sorry for the delay, but the next chapter should publish in a day or so, and the next a week or so after that. I've been pretty busy, and they have been emotionally difficult to write. Thanks for bearing with me.

- J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous