All Comments on 'The Descending of Jessica Ch. 10'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
You continue to amaze me

although I have learned enough of your sense of humor to know the part about Allison calling down to the Frisbee boys was a joke. Excellent job, as always. I hope the writing gets easier for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story just took a surprising turn

As I was reading this story I thought to myself, Jessica, once again you have written a great story. But as I was reading the last page I was like, OMG what did i just read? It's not that I didn't enjoy reading your story, its just that so much unexpected stuff happened. I am really curious to see what happends next. Hopefully things turn out for the better. I would hate for this story to end like this because you two seemed perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jessica moves into trailer with biological mom?

So in the next chapter Jessica quits school, moves into a trailer with her biological mom, gets arrested for soliciting and winds up making a living as a stripper. Two years later Brent tracks her down and has an "Officer and a Gentleman" ending carrying her out of the strip club.

On a serious note I really enjoy Jessica's character and hope Brent was just being an idiot and nothing happened. The guy held out forever so I can't imagine him falling for Jennifer's charms.

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years agoAuthor
Well damn Anonymous...

Now I have to rewrite the entire next chapter! Your version is far more creative, but you left out the lesbian incest and water sports!

(I kid! Next chapter is already submitted, should publish after the weekend. Of course I thought that last week when it was rejected. Apparently they don't like that I sometimes spell "um" with a half dozen m's.)

Thanks for the feed back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fascinating

Well it's a while since anyone has commented, so maybe nobody will read this. I have started at ch 1 and got up to ch 10 so far. I like what I've read a lot. I think that erotic stories have to be either short - bang bang bang - capturing the breathless and uncontrollable excitement and sheer filthiness of sex, or else, if they are longer, they have to include a lot of characterisation. That's what you've done, and I've found it very convincing. And the sex too! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous