The Descending of Jessica Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers

"He wants to see my Halloween costume. Some little birdie must have told him about how it looked while I was out." I grinned.

"Well, he told me he already, uh..." she smiled.

"Oh, I had told him about it, but he never got to see me in it. Apparently, he's thought a lot about it lately."

"I thought you were going to read the Hunger Games to him. You should dress up in your slutty Little Bo Peep..."

"Alice in Wonderland, not Little Bo Peep," I interrupted.

"Right. You wouldn't want to dress like Bo Peep, she's a total whore. But you should totally tease him by wearing it and reading to him," she said with mischief in her eyes.

"I like it!" I said after a moment's thought. "You know, there are a lot of guys out there. You'll meet a ton of them Wednesday.

"Well, look. I guess I can tell you anything. But, before, with Steve, you know sex was just something we did. It wasn't really important to me. It was, well what a girlfriend was supposed to do. It wasn't until, uh, you know, that I realized how much I liked it, too. And then with Rick, well, he kinda spoiled me I guess for the few weeks we were together. Now it seems like I'm wanting it all the time. So, well, I'm in about a week long dry spell since he left for Maryland, and it's about to drive me up the wall! I mean, I could probably hop in the car, hit a club and come home with somebody, but, well, I need to have some level of discretion, don't I? I mean, I'm not Trish. I love her to death, but, well. I guess I'm just used to being in a relationship. You know?"

"I'm not the one to ask. I've only been in one relationship so it's not like my advice is worth much there, but you'll meet somebody. You're the sweetest girl I know, and you're drop dead gorgeous. You can't lose! Now, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"When Brent comes back, could you find an excuse to keep him here a few minutes after I leave so I can change?" I grinned.

"Why, now that you mention it, I did want to see what the sofa would look like at the other end of the couch..."

"Awesome! You're the best! But, your living room looks amazing! Where did you learn to decorate?" I was not just being nice. The decor and small touches looked like it was straight from a home interiors magazine.

"Oh, I used to help do the room layouts at the store. It's just a matter of deciding the theme, matching the colors and textures and just, well, decorating tastefully. I can help you with yours, if you like. It's not hard once you get the hang of it."

"Would you? That would be great. I don't know anything about it. I mean, our room is fine, and the Rooms To Go people did okay. But it just seems to lack the finishing that your place does. I used to think Allison was good at that sort of stuff when I moved in because their home is always so well done, but she hired an interior designer and he comes back whenever she wants to change anything. And Brat has already told me her room here needs decorating and I have no idea what to do."

"No problem. You can help me with history and lit. I'll help with home décor. Seems like a fair trade to me! I'm really dreading writing essays. I'd rather do cad designs." She giggled.

Brent came back and we made chit chat until nine or so. Then I excused myself. While Carolyn

kept him busy, I jumped in the shower. Then I slipped into the slutty Alice in Wonderland costume. I would describe it for you but if you google it, like I originally did, you will find plenty of pictures. Basically a short blue mini with a petticoat and apron, along with white thigh highs that have little bows up the back, and some awkward black heels. It had some white panties with ruffles across the back, but I left those off. I figured they would just be in the way.

The only other accessory was a small pink basket that I sat beside me in the middle of the bed with a copy of "The Hunger Games" in it and waited. I didn't wait long though, as soon as I was situated, I heard the door open downstairs.

"Hey, Honey," Brent said as he came up the stairs. "Sorry about that, Carolyn needed a hand moving her sofa, then decided she liked it better where it was. I'm glad you aren't that indecisive.

Woah!"

His train of thought derailed when he came in the bedroom and saw me. So I guess the outfit had the desired effect.

"Stand up. Let me see you," he asked.

I stood and turned. I held the skirt out to the side as I turned my tush towards him and pulled the fabric taut over it. I looked over my shoulder trying to be as demur as possible, and asked "So, what do you think?"

"Uh..."

"What's the matter Brent? Cheshire Cat got your tongue?"

"I just, well, uh, you're so fucking hot. Even more than I imagined."

"Awww thanks! Why don't you hop into bed? I have a surprise for you."

I sat back in the middle of the bed where I had been while he quickly stripped to his boxers. Then he got onto the bed and kissed me passionately. Our mouths merged for a minute or two. I wasn't really timing it as it was too wonderful to rush. When we finally came up for air, I smiled.

"This outfit has the cutest little ruffled panties, but I left them off tonight. I don't want you to think it didn't have them the last time I wore it."

"Leaving them off was probably a good idea tonight" he grinned as he slid his hand under the dress and up my thigh.

I was almost ready to change plans due to the overall arousal I felt, but decided to go ahead with it anyway, just because it was too good of a plan to waste.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked as his fingers found the moist, delicate folds of womanhood under my dress.

"You know I am," he said softly. His dreamy eyes locked on mine as I gasped at his touch.

"Good," I replied as I gently pushed him onto his back and kissed him again. I then reached for the basket, laid beside him, and began to read aloud about Katniss and Gale hunting.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"I thought you wanted me to read it to you," I said with a wicked grin.

"Well, yeah, but maybe tomorrow?" He smiled.

"Hmmm, no. I'm out with Mom shopping tomorrow, remember?" I giggled.

"Well, uh, why don't I read it tomorrow while you're gone? It sounds fascinating. I look forward to it."

"But you were going to read texts and get ahead of me in our classes, remember?" I snickered. "Don't you like to hear me read?"

"Oh! What if you read it to me, and Sarah finds out, and wants you to read it to her? Let's don't risk it! Maybe Saturday you can read it to both of us!" he said as his hand returned to my thigh, followed soon by his lips as he began to kiss a trail up my leg.

"Hmmmm that feels nice... Are you sure you don't want me to read it to you now? Sarah may have already read it... oh!" I gasped as his tongue found my now dripping wet slit.

"You should save your voice," he whispered as he lifted himself over my leg and gently parted them before placing his mouth on my swollen clit and swirling his wet tongue around it.

I dropped the book and ran my hand through his hair. He was so very good at this.

Soon the dress was around my waist and his mouth was slowly teasing my pussy to a feverish state. I was losing control fast, but not fast enough.

"Brent," I moaned, "remember when we talked about fantasies earlier?"

"Yes," he said, barely audibly, and without missing a beat on his attentions to my sex.

"I have one now," I panted.

He lifted up for just a second and asked, "What's that?"

I pulled first the apron, then the rest of the dress from me so that I was now naked except the heels and thigh highs. I slid back away from him just a bit to free my movement, then rolled onto all fours and offered myself to him.

"Remember when you used to eat me like this? And you did all that stuff to my tush? That's my fantasy. It always made me out of my mind... I bet you could get me to do anything when you do that."

"Let's find out," he whispered as he licked me slowly, like a kitten tasting milk, on my clit, sending shivers throughout me. Then he slowly dragged his tongue up my wet pussy, slurping up the goodness there, until he crossed that little barrier of flesh and slowly circled my tight anus with the tip of his wet tongue.

He had not ventured back there since before the wreck, and his touch was electrifying. I was soon out of my mind as he explored my flesh. With the tip of his tongue he circled my asshole, from time to time gently probing it with his tongue, before once again licking me from clit to ass.

Each time his tongue touched my clit, a shiver went through me. And each time he reached my ass, I groaned in pleasure. As he slid his tongue up me, Brent took care to pay attention to my sensitive lips by flicking his tongue ever so softly across them. Soon my body was an empty container. My mind had left it. And the only thing that would fill it again was his hard cock.

Still he tortured me with waiting. Brent slid a thumb into my sopping wet vag, then laid his fingers across my clit and rocked his hand back and forth. His thumb probed me and pressed on the front of my fuck tunnel while his fingers rubbed my clit. As if this wasn't pleasure enough, he attacked my ass with his tongue again, and I was completely lost to desire.

I thrust my ass and pussy back to meet his attentions and began saying all manner of guttural things in that peculiar language of lustful abandon we all know. My moans, grunts and groans had only one meaning, one command: "More!"

He complied graciously and drove me to even greater heights. I soon I was on the verge of cumming, and I could stand it no more. I needed him in me.

"Fuck me," I commanded. "Brent! I need you to fuck me right now!"

He said nothing but in a few deliriously long moments, stopped his attentions to my ass and pussy. I threw my hair over my shoulder and looked back just in time to feel his hard cock at my sopping wet lips, his eyes closed, as he eased himself into me.

I gasped as his cock put pressure on that sensitive spot inside me. He was slow and gentle entering me, as if I were too delicate to use for his carnal gratification. But the fire burning within me demanded a more frantic and savage fucking.

"Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me!" I grunted. I think it shocked Brent that his sweet precious wife he loved so much could become a cock starved cum loving slut with just a few minutes of his attention. He began to cock punch my cervix, as I found his rhythm and met each stroke of his probing meat with a thrust of my own.

Yes, it hurt a little, and no we didn't stop as I was beyond caring as we fucked with abandon.

"Oh fuck yes! That feels so fucking good!" I shouted, face down in the pillow with my ass in the air as he continuously invaded it with his steely meat.

Out of no where Brent got the idea to slap my ass, playfully at first, but when I moaned my approval, with more force. The sting of the burn, coupled with the driving force of his dick across my G spot and deep into me, threw me over the edge.

My body convulsed. My abs undulated and my vag squeezed and milked his penis as he approached climax. I was cumming continuously and a river of my fuck sauce was dripping from me. I was out of my mind. The orgasm was simply indescribable. My physical needs were being satisfied completely, but my lustful ones were still burning with decadence.

"My ass! Finish in my ass!" I urged him. I needed to feel him in my hot, tight anus again. It had been so many months since he had taken pleasure there. I needed to give him myself completely.

Again he obliged. He pumped his cock just a few more times into my drenched, tormented pussy. Then, still wet from my slick vag nectar, he pushed the head of his swollen cock against my tight asshole.

I groaned as the sharp pain hit me, but his tongue had relaxed me back there and my body surrendered to his invading meat. Each inch of intrusion burned, but not unbearably so, and the distress I felt from back there, combined with the orgasm I was still in the midst of, gave me a previously unexperienced sense of joy.

He had barely half his cock in me when he suddenly took two or three pain filled thrusts in and out of my rectum, groaned in ecstasy, and I could feel the rhythmic swelling of his manhood as he pumped his semen into my bowel. With this, my lust was satisfied at last. The dirtiness of giving the man I loved all of me, my most intimate, private opening, had finally slated my desire to please him, and with it, myself.

My anal cavity would have none of his lingering around and expelled his penis from me. And we both collapsed on the bed, trying for minutes to catch our breath.

When my mind returned to my body, we were looking into each other's eyes. A look of alarm came over Brent.

"You're crying. Did I hurt you?"

"Well, uh yes, a little. And no, it always hurts some back there. But it's worth it to give, uh, well, me, all of me, to you." I smiled.

"I don't ever want to hurt you," he said softly.

"Don't worry about it, Honey. I asked you to, remember? If it ever hurts bad, I'll tell you, and you'll stop. I know you will. And,,, well, that felt great, too!" I smiled. His cum was leaking from my ass and running in a river across my butt cheek as I lay on my side. And as disgusting as that was, it felt just perfect at that moment.

We kissed, slowly and deliberately, and enjoyed the caresses of after play that we had both come to cherish.

"I love you," Brent whispered.

"You better! I let you cum in my butthole!" I teased.

We both giggled and continued our playfulness. "You really do have the most amazing ass. That was wonderful, I'm sorry it hurt. We don't have to..."

I cut him off. "No. We don't. But we can sometimes. You know that. Oh, and that spanking thing you did? That was an... uh, interesting surprise."

"Oh? You like that?" He grinned.

"Well, it's odd. I was right there, you know? About to, um..."

"Climax?"

"Yeah, that sounds better than 'Cum my guts out.' And when you slapped my butt it stung just enough to distract me I guess and let it happen. That was... amazing! I've never been spanked before," I said.

"Really? You never got a spanking growing up?"

"No, I was a good girl." I smiled.

"Hmm, that explains a lot." He grinned.

"Brent!" I shouted and smacked him with a pillow. "I was a good girl. I didn't get into trouble!"

"I know you were, but you're pretty awesome when you're bad, too!"

"Uhh, thanks?" I smiled. I knew what he meant anyway.

We snuggled and kissed some more, but I finally asked, "So, was your fantasy all you thought it would be?"

"No, it was way better than I imagined." He smiled. "Hey, can we talk a minute?"

"We are talking."

"I, well, yeah, I guess we are. You remember this morning when I said when we got out of school we wanted to have a bunch of babies... Was that okay?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Well, we never really talked about it, and it occurred to me that you might not feel that way, so I might have, you know, spoken out of turn."

"Brent Anderson, I would love to have kids with you. That's one of the reasons I married you. Duh. And, well, you're going to make a great father. You're so good with Sarah already, and the way you stepped up when I volunteered us to take care of.. um, my brother when he arrives... Well, that was the most sexy thing ever..... So, yes, I concur. When we get out of school, I want kids. But not until we can take care of them financially."

"By ourselves, with no one helping us," Brent interrupted.

"Yes, exactly. And you know what? I can't wait to get pregnant with you. I mean, I will wait, I'm not saying that." I laughed having realized the contradiction I had made. "You know what I mean!"

"Yeah." He smiled. That goofy, sweet, adorable smile he has that melts me.

We snuggled and smooched a while longer. Then I got tired of laying in the filth that had leaked from us, well, from me, and suggested a shower together. We were too satisfied to get aroused in the shower, but it was still a wonderful moment of intimacy we shared.

Afterwards, we made the bed and both of us slept nude just in case desire arose again. We were running short of nights to stay up late before we went back to school and we made the most of this one.

Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers