The Descending of Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

I might have given in had he not said "make love." I wasn't in love with him. He wasn't in love with me. His words were just bullshit being said by an amateur player in hopes of fucking the girl no one else had fucked. I didn't want to "make love" and now, I didn't want to fuck him either.

Still, the only thing worse in high school than being known as a prude was being known as a cock tease, and clearly I had already let things go too far. In addition, although sated, I was still somewhat aroused. I looked up into his eyes and said "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to go that far, its just our first date! But" I said as I gently pressed my hands on his shoulders this time causing him to reluctantly rise, "I can do some stuff for you I haven't done for anyone else"

A knowing grin crossed both our faces.

As he leaned back into the drivers seat I was finally able to adjust my thong to cover my pussy. Guys, you have no idea how uncomfortable it is to have wet panties chaffing the joint of your hip and thigh.

Once adjusted I leaned over and in the moonlight saw Danny's still hard cock standing erect. It was smaller than what I had seen in the porn movies I had watched online, but as cocks go, quite attractive. He waited for my attentions while I studied it with my eyes. Maybe five or six inches long, and about as thick as a roll of quarters or half dollars. Not as thick as an energy drink can in any event, it was traversed with a number of veins rising that seemed throb with each beat of his heart. Atop it sat a swollen head, dark pink with a purple rim surrounding it, roughly shaped like a mush room or Darth Vader's helmet (yeah, I'm a bit of nerd, sue me.) A small slit on top of the head oozed a yellow fluid I knew from class to be what was commonly called pre cum. Meant to cleanse the pathway for the sperm that followed, it also signaled that orgasm was near. It felt good to know that I could excite a man that much.

I looked up at his face to see him watching me study him and grinned. He took my hand and placed it on the vein covered shaft and I felt a cock for the first time. It was harder than I imagined it would be, yet the skin on it was soft and loose. It felt heavier in my hand than I expected and warmer, and I could feel it throb. The throbbing is what I think caused me to begin to produce wetness in my pussy again. I squeezed it gently and the head stood just over the width of my palm high swelling each time I applied pressure. When I did this the pre cum oozed even more and ran down to my hand. I began to slowly stroke his meat, almost absent mindly, and he let a soft moan escape his throat. He began to ever so gently buck his hips so as to almost be fucking my hand and as he did I alternated squeezing and releasing the pressure of my grip so as to milk the fluid from his cock.

It was now or never I thought. I smiled at him and leaned over. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue and tasted the juice that was leaking from him. The tip of my tongue connected with his now wet head, and I confess, the taste was not good. It was quite acidic, almost acrid tasting, even bitter. All this talk I had read about sweet and salty tasting cock was apparently lies, but as I licked him he moaned, and so I continued to swirl my tongue around his meat in order to give him a share of the pleasure I had so recently experienced. , I licked away the pre cum and finally tasting the saltiness of his cock.

Okay, so this wasn't so bad, flavor wise.

I took the whole head into my mouth, pursing my lips as I did so that my teeth would not scrape his sensitive skin while he groaned and began sliding his cock in and out of my hot hungry mouth. I knew from reading that I could control the depth by keeping my hand on the shaft, but I soon found out I could take his entire shaft without it ever gagging me. I sucked on him hard, I licked the shaft and head, I would have sucked his balls but I couldn't get to them in the confines of the car seat.

I don't really know how long I sucked his cock. Just thinking of the words excited me and caused time to drift. What could have been a minute, or ten passed as I became so enamored with the feeling of his throbbing, pulsing dick sliding in and out of my mouth, which I kept wet with saliva so and sucked so as to better imitate a hot greedy pussy engulfing him. I had become so focused it was as though I existed just to suck his cock. I was his cock sucker, a slur I had heard many time said in anger, but at this self description, cock sucker, I felt nothing but pride and intense, pleasurable excitement. My clit was swollen with excitement and throbbed in rhythm with his member. I had found my way to my knees on the seat beside him and his hand rested on my still panty covered vulva. I rubbed against his hand and my own pleasure began to build along with Danny's. Soon he would pull the thong aside and his fingers found my drenched cunt and still wet asshole. I didn't care that it hurt when he wormed a finger into my dark anal cavity, only that it allowed me to feel him inside me there as his cock filled my mouth. He began to finger fuck my pussy and ass again and I felt another pussy drenching orgasm approach.

Danny was now fucking my face, there is just no other way to describe his cock being thrusth into my mouth and throat by the bucking of his hips while he fingered my hot wet pussy and tight ass. His tempo built rapidly and I decided he needed to slow down so I could further enjoy the experience before we both came. I know this sounds selfish, but I also wanted him to enjoy it as well. I was fascinated by the feel of his cock, the weight of it in my hand and mouth, the taste, the manly scent, well, I was fascinated by whole experience, so I took my mouth off him and was going up to his face to kiss him, when he grabbed me by the hair with his left hand and tried to force me back onto him. The pain from having my hair pulled was instantaneous yet was the final straw that triggered my orgasm as I came on his hand and my ass pushed his invading finger from me. I struggled to sit up but he pushed my face down towards his dick with one hand while he finger fucked me into oblivion with the other. I had replaced my mouth with my hand and continued to pump his cock which was drenched with my saliva and slide easily in my grasp. The whole action confused me as I had never experienced a guy like this, and I suppose I should have realized why he was being so forceful. In pushing me back down. All I knew was that I didn't like being handled this way, but I was cumminng too hard to do anything but freeze where I was with my lips parted as I groaned in ecstasy.

Then Danny groaned and his cock erupted sperm that flew all the way up to my face, splashing on my nose and cheek. A second jet of white hot jism followed the first, this time hitting my lips, chin, neck and somehow landing in my hair. More and more white sticky cum erupted out of him and my hand began milking his sex juice from him. I quickly lowered my head so he could shoot the last couple of jets of seminal fluid into my hungry, slutty mouth, where I swirled it around with my tongue to decided that the taste was acceptable, if not great. It was like tasting something for the first time knowing you would enjoy having it again. He relaxed his grip on my hair and I was again able to control my movements. I licked the sweet cum from his dick, then from my lips and then leaned over again to whorishly suck the head of his now softening cock into my waiting mouth, relishing the taste of his seed all the while.

Despite my sluttish licking and sucking of his cock, he grew soft after a few minutes and I could not soon revive his erection. I felt truly intimate as he softened in me, as though we had somehow bonded in a way I could not describe that went beyond the mutual experience we had just shared. The experience had ended though, and it was time to go.

I sat up and looked for a tissue. Finding none immediately, I remembered something I had seen on the internet and slowly wiped the cum from my face with a finger and then licked it off. I think it tastes better hot, straight from the tap, or perhaps that's just the excitement of the moment, but it captured Danny's attention as I did this and he stared at me as if I were a sexual goddess until I finished and licked the wet slimy cock sauce from my hand.

Danny finally caught his breath as I opened my purse to reapply my lipstick, where I then found the tissue I had much needed only moments before. As I looked into the vanity mirror on the sun visor he sheepishly said "I'm sorry I pulled your hair like that, I guess I just lost control."

"That's okay, if I knew you were about to ... uh..." I had to think of a dignified word , "ejaculate," I said, knowing it sounded too nerdy but unable to take it back once said, "I would have just stayed down there." I smiled.

I then began brushing my hair as it was a hot mess and still had his sticky, slimy cock juice clinging to in it places. There really was a lot more ejaculate than I had thought there would be. I figured it would be related to the size of the penis, but I would have to rethink that reasoning. Had I not been curious about the taste, and turned on by Danny watching me, I don't think I would have had enough tissues to clean it all up anyway.

"A lot of girls won't let you cum in their mouths" Danny said softly.

I pondered his reason for mentioning this and concluded that he was just attempting, poorly, to make small talk. Had he thought I was willing, there would have been no reason to grab my head and force me down.

"Well," I said as I put my brush away "I've never done that before, so I planned on it. I think it's kind of expected in this day and age isn't it?" I asked. "Plus, I was curious about it too. I don't know, it was hot watching it spurt out, and it was hot having you in my mouth at the end so I could decide if I liked it or not. I decided I liked it. So next time, you can cum in my mouth" I announced with a smile.

And at that time Brent had not crossed my mind again and I fully intended that on our next date, perhaps the following Friday, we would get a room alone somewhere and I could give him a through blow job that was less rushed by being in a public place like we were, and perhaps take his cock into my pussy and learning what it felt like to be filled with seed there too. But of course, at that time, I didn't know that by Monday he would have told everyone in our class that he had spent the night after the prom fucking me all night and the next day like a cheap hooker. His brief ego gratification would cost him the summer of his life.

And when I got home that night, Brent had gotten home from school.

Next: Chapter II

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12