• Authors
  • RootlinRab

RootlinRab

Scottish writer of erotic short stories. I write mostly from my imagination and a little experience, much of it gained from my earlier career as an erotic photographer, and from life in general. I still take photos, but only the occasional private and confidential shoot when asked. So ask me if you're in Scotland.
To my female readers - if you like my stories and have a secret fantasy or experience you'd like me to write about it, let me know, and I may use it in a future story.
I'm a romantic at heart and inclined to fall in love with my female characters, even though they're just figments of my imagination.
I also love that I can still make women wet - even if it's only by reading my stories.
I don't write anal/poop stuff, and I refuse to contribute to the myth that you can do anal and emerge nice and clean to put it in her mouth. No, it's dirty and smelly, and no woman is going to suck her own shit off your cock. That strains my "supension of disbelief."
Thank you to all my readers.
Finally, I've now declined anonymous comments. Too often it's a refuge for the 'keyboard,' warriors and trolls who inhabit the internet. If you don't like what I write, then don't read it. If you prefer to get straight to the fucking without any exposition, or background, there are plenty of other "instant sex," writers here to keep you happy. If you have something important to say, suggestions for stories, or positive criticism, you can still reach me, just click on "Contact," below.

Location

Scotland. UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
840Followers
27Following
3My Favorites
56My Comments
16Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Photography, Women, Writing Erotica

Fetishes

Erotic Photography, Fetish/bdsm Photography, Writing Erotica

Contact Author

Contact RootlinRab by clicking here.