The Desirable Mrs Hawke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's lovely, incredibly lovely," she gasped.

He replied her tits were blessed with regular-sized nipples and Farrah, hitting her clit hard heaved and sighed heavily.

"Have you come?"

She gasped yes and as Jimmy went to kiss her she seized his head and tongue-fucked his mouth vigorously until he was forced to pull away, his cock was almost killing him with suppressed need to release come.

Farrah seemed to sense that so called lustily, "Fuck me darling; fuck me hard."

There was no hesitation. Jimmy did what was expected of him and had a great time, enjoying himself to the hilt, later leaving the poor woman totally fucked for a few minutes after making her come three times and then yelled as he came in a torrent of four big heaves of his body, shaking her to her core.

Panting, not far from exhaustion, Farrah had difficulty believing it. It had been her first fuck for a very long time and she'd have to rate it as one of her best ever. Jimmy had brought her entire body alive, setting nerve endings alight. He was such a good boy.

Leading him by the hand she staggered to the bedroom used the bathroom and he kissed her as she came out.

"That was a beautiful fuck Farrah. Really quite something and I'm glad I appear to have put your concerns to rest about me being disappointed at the size of your small breasts. Your nipples are absolutely great and as I indicated in this constant hot weather you'll be blessed going braless in this heat."

Farrah knew she'd be asleep by the time he came from the bathroom but it didn't matter. He didn't look in good shape to continue without resting.

Farrah awoke in the morning to feel her pussy being licked. She drifted half in and half out of sleep until he made her come. He was such a good boy. She then was kissed and he said he was going for a swim. She fell asleep aware that the unremitting blues following being caught committing adultery were now slipping into faded memories.

After coffee they walked to Sandy's (Sandy Beach) and a few people were sitting around as if waiting for something to happen. "This is perhaps the top body surfing beach on the island and when the trade winds push in hard the beach is crowded and the surfing is spectacular because it occurs so close to the shore."

"But there are no shops."

"This is Hawaii," she smiled. "I have a small car in the garage so we can drive to local restaurants and Honolulu is only fifteen slow miles away if you yearn for international-style cuisine and night clubs and shopping."

"I didn't come here as a tourist," Jimmy said.

Farrah asked softly, "Then what did you come here Jimmy?"

He looked into her smouldering eyes and practically wheezed, "Steady on Farrah, not here in public."

They found Leilani had been and gone during their absence, cleaning the house, washed sheets were out drying and under covers on the kitchen bench were fresh rolls and bagels and in the fridge fresh-squeezed juice, bacon, milk and spread.

They ate by the pool, wearing just shorts because Farrah said neighbours would probably call. She hung a shirt on her reclining chair. "Tell me about yourself Jimmy."

"In a capsule, born and raised in Sydney, principal sports swimming, surfing and biking. Held my place in the top stream throughout school, meeting my mother's pride and the demands of my domineering father, a lawyer. At fifteen I began to stand up to him and copped a few hidings because of that for a couple of years but swimming was developing my body build and one afternoon, over a scrap about me not cleaning the pool that morning, I told him to get fucked, I'd do it in the morning well before their poncy luncheon. He blasted a full punch into my left shoulder so I hit him back, knocking him out for a few minutes. Mom came running, screamed I'd killed him. I said he was okay, just throw a bucket of water over him. She did that, she bullied him into my bedroom and made us shake hands and we never abused one another after that although my recent behaviour devastated him. He could have attended that discipline meeting and saved my skin."

"The bastard."

"Perhaps not. It would have brought him into deep conflict with his partners and would I have learned humility had he saved me? I think not. I was hugely pissed off at the time but was thinking on the plane that perhaps for the first time he's acted more like a father to me, knowing I had to learn my lesson the hard way. I could be wrong, but that's what I think."

"Well I agree, but why don't you ask him?"

"He'll tell me when he's ready or perhaps he won't."

"Then I ask your mother. Women talk about things like that."

"Oh, so you've decided to stick around me?"

Blushing hugely Farrah snorted, "Back off will you. One doesn't make judgement about compatibility in two days."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," Farrah said, looking away and not sounding terribly convincing.

They had four lots of visitors that day, all entertained by the pool and one of those couples invited them to dinner that night and more couples Farrah knew were there. They returned home drunk and were awakened at 9:00 next morning by Leilani bringing them coffee and giggling complained the bedroom smelt like a brothel. Farrah sank under the sheet while Jimmy looked at the housekeeper calmly and said, "How long did you work in a brothel Leilani?

She fled the room shrieking in laughter and then yelled to come out for breakfast in ten minutes. Her jovial husband Sam called and took Jimmy out for nine holes of golf.

After a light lunch Farrah and her guest lay on the bed with the ceiling fan going and slept. Jimmy awoke to find an aroused nipple over his mouth so dutifully licked and sucked until their kissing heated them up and Farrah wormed down to lift his erection and licked it all over. Jimmy pulled her into a sixty-nine and it was all on. They fucked doggie and slapping against the attractive taut ass rather aroused Jimmy and then when Farrah began groaning, nearing her climax her hand snake over her hip and Jimmy viewed the erotic sight of her finger sliding in and out of her anus. Tremendous pressure built up and he yelled into a thundering climax, pinning Farrah against the bed-head as she convulsed into her finish.

Dizzy, body feeling temporarily drained of energy and yawning, Jimmy knew that had been his biggest ejaculation ever.

"God, what a mighty bout that was," Farrah said dreamily. "I'd call that Super Fuck." They dozed and later when she lay in his arms, Jimmy stroking Farrah's hair, he asked her about her background. She'd been conceived in Los Angeles where her father was a West Coast executive for an international shipping conglomerate but they returned to Melbourne for the birth and stayed on until shifting to Sydney seven years ago. She'd attended expensive private schools to receive the best in education but claimed not much of that had rubbed off. Her father urged her to take a business or finance degree because he claimed future prospects looked the best in those vocations. He mother, however, wanted her to further her music studies and become a concert pianist. Farrah chose the pragmatic option.

She gained business experience and was head-hunted by a subsidiary company of Hawke Industries Corporation and within three years became chief executive and at a group training course sat beside the heir-apparent of the Hawke family and Philip Hawke became smitten.

"Philip, although a nice guy, lost interest in me over time, and I strayed. Your father was my mother's lawyer, I wanted a younger lawyer who I believed would fight harder for me and from the line-up of younger lawyers I picked you and you know the rest, winning me a divorce settlement to the tune of $8.56 million that included this property and where I remain living. You know, over those weeks and weeks of dealing with you, you never once asked about my background."

"My focus was totally on winning you big bucks. My interest in your background went only back to the time and how you and Philip met."

"How callous of you."

"It's called keeping your eye on the ball but that wouldn't really interest women."

"Okay then Mr Hard Guy. So you are into me for my money?"

"Yes, but only from the time when going home from your place to pack to come here. It doesn't matter if you don't believe me and it doesn't matter is you don't back me financially. Despite this current ugly slump in international economics, banks will be willing to loan to professional enterprises with a solid business plan. They know employers are dumping people by the truckload. Personal grievance claims on unfair redundancies, illegal withholding of entitlements will soar."

Farrah said calmly, "And if I don't back you financially will you dump me?"

Jimmy appeared rather shocked and he let go of her and stood up. "How could you think that? God Farrah, if you are not made for me there won't be a woman who is. You are beautiful in nature as well as in looks, you love fucking and you talk to me as if you've known me all my life and our general tastes are not dissimilar and yet your individuality shines through. I recognized you as a battler as soon as you appointed to handle your divorce settlement and I quote, 'To gut that jerk financially for divorcing me'. Any deficiency in our partnership is likely to emanate from me. I'm the flawed one."

"Oh darling." Farrah said but made no move reach for him. "What a lovely little speech and it must be so difficult for you to appear humble."

"Mock if you must. I can take it."

"I'm not meaning to mock Jimmy. For the first time you have allowed me to glimpse what might be the real Jimmy, the guy behind the bravado. You feel ashamed that you knocked down your father all those years ago, more ashamed than being fired from his firm, don't you?"

Jimmy's answer was to walk off. Farrah looked at her nails and smiled, looking very content.

Jimmy grabbed his phone and went into the rear of the property and looked over at the low fence straight at the young American woman who had visited them the previous day, Carol Fulton.

"Hello Jimmy," she waved from her reclining chair under the trees. "Don't be embarrassed you've caught me like this." She was nude and he was sure she parted her legs when she'd said that, but her thighs were squashed down so all he saw was squashed thighs.

"Embarrassed, who me Carol? Great breasts."

"Oooh you lovely man."

"Sometimes Carol. Will catch you later."

Jimmy went to the side of the house but the signal was weak so went out, unbolting the side gate and crossed to the far side of the cul de sac. The signal was strong, so sat and called his dad at the office, 11:00 in the morning Sydney time.

"Hello son, how is it up in the Holiday Islands?"

"Great weather dad. I'm here with Farrah Hawke."

"I didn't think you'd tell me that. Her mother told your mother."

"Oh."

"Women do these things to guys Jimmy."

"Dad, Farrah asked me to tell her about my background. She heard it all without much comment, including that time I whacked you out cold. But just ten minutes ago out of the blue she said: 'You feel ashamed that you knocked down your father all those years ago, more ashamed than being fired from his firm, don't you?' "

"Jesus. Did you swat her?"

"What? Hell no. I walked from her ready to blub. Dad, she'd so right. I've had that reaction bottled in me all these years. Dad, I'm calling to apologize, to ask forgiveness."

"Forgive you? I was bullying you and..."

"Dad!"

"Okay son. You practically knocked the shit out of me that day. I realized my son had become a man and it was rather a shock. Of course I forgive you."

"Thanks dad; I'm telling you that's a relief."

"Look Jimmy, I'm thinking of calling a partners' meeting and asking humbly for your reinstatement."

"Dad, don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you ever will be humble. No I've told Farrah you did the right thing but not being at that meeting or making representations in writing on my behalf. I didn't deserve it and such intervention may have ruined your relationship with your partners."

"And what was Farrah's opinion."

"She appeared to agree."

"Your mother said Farrah would have beneficial influence on you. You both are currently wounded but you both will rise above it, drawing on each other's strength."

"That's already happening dad. Tell mom about this call. I'll call her tomorrow."

Jimmy bolted the gate and looked over to see if Mrs Fulton now really had her legs open to give him a real eyeful. But the chair was empty. He grinned, thinking this was how life really was – the arousing bits come in minute doses. He grabbed two beers from the fridge and found Farrah in the pool.

She swam up to him and said with great feeling, "I'm sorry Jimmy, I really am. I should have been sympathetic and not analytical."

"Sorry? What for? For pushing me to rid myself of flaws? Thanks to you I've just called dad and apologized and asked him for forgiveness for hitting him so savagely. He began apologizing to me but I turned him around and he forgave me. I feel a little better already."

"Oh well done. I suppose he then roared from the rafters when you told him I was here with you?"

"Well I expected him to be sarcastic, but he wasn't. He already knew because your mom had told my mom. All he said was mom thought you'd have beneficial influence on me and then he added, "You both are currently wounded but you both will rise above it, drawing on each other's strength."

"Oooh."

"Yes and I said it was already happening. He wondered about seeking my reinstatement and I said don't, that you and I felt he'd done the right thing by staying out of it."

"Oooh."

"I like hearing the expression you put into that."

"Here, give me the beers. You jump in and insert into me and I'll clamp you in, putting my legs around your butt. We'll have a loving time sipping beer and staring at each other, looking for any sign of love in our eyes."

They did that, feeling good about it.

"Oooh it's extra thick Jimmy. That must be my beneficial influence."

CHAPTER 2

The two mothers were waiting for the couple when their flight arrived mid-afternoon from Honolulu. Presents were handed over and the bubbling mothers made the appropriate clucking noises while continuing to look for signs of romantic attachment.

No signs were apparent until as Eva Thompson drove up to Farrah's house. "Ah mom, Mrs Crowley, I've decided to revert to being Miss Thompson and Jimmy and I are entering into a business partnership. Jimmy will practice employment law and I will practice business consultancy."

The mothers made approving noises but it wasn't until Jimmy announced that he was moving in with Farrah the next evening that their moms revealed great excitement at receiving the news they'd hoped to hear.

Jimmy's welcome that evening from his father was almost emotional, amazingly warm for those two.

"Beatrice representing two other partners has approached me saying they are prepared to listen to a plea for reinstatement. They seemed genuinely disappointed when I said no."

"Good, thanks dad. It doesn't surprise me Beatrice would do that. After all, she'd mothered me since I graduated and joined the firm. Um I'll be advertising for a partner steeped in employment law and if Beatrice applies, I'll attempt to engage her but dad no way will I attempt to poach her."

"She's too senior to go to you, a fledging firm."

"Don't be do sure; Beatrice regards me as her protégé. She's not about money and neither is husband Eric."

They don't have children, do they?"

"Ah, very discerning dad. Yes, I'm the son they never had. She only talks to me about it when she'd drunk."

"Well I'll have a quiet word."

"No dad. If it is to happen I just want it to happen. Your partners would be incensed if they found the loss of Beatrice, if it does occur, led back to a quiet little talk you had with her."

"Perhaps I should sell my partnership and come in with you?"

"Dad, your practice is your life. Don't be a fool. Perhaps in a few years you might send a partner cap in hand to talk merger if Farrah and I manage to excel ourselves. We're thinking of locating in Double Bay to be handy to the big stream of highly paid executives who get dumped by mean-spirited companies sinking into survival mode."

"You and Farrah appeared to have talked about this in considerable detail?"

"Well under the massage of the trade winds, talk is one of the things a young couple does. They other main thing is probably only a distance memory for an old guy like you."

Charles' eyes twinkled when he said, "You don't know what you're talking about young man."

Jimmy moved in the next night, Farrah taking him for a tour.

"It's a big house."

"Well I could sell and move to a smaller one if you wish."

"Can I say something without upsetting you?"

Farrah smiled, thanked him for the warning and said shoot.

"I think of it as his house."

She sighed. "So do I. I thought the break away would have ended that but no, last night I was back to thinking that again. I will sell, probably soon, but first let's work on the finer points of setting up our business. I looked around Double Bay for six hours today with a real estate agent. We viewed two adjoining offices above shops that I rather liked but the asking rentals were outrageous."

"You could send me in to negotiate with the owner."

"Can I say something without upsetting you?"

Jimmy grinned and said shoot.

"To get my mind off my ex fucking husband last night I thought intently about our proposed joint venture..."

She hesitated.

Jimmy said, "And found your enthusiasm had waned?"

"Something like that, or rather partly that. And then I thought what were my options and thought I'd be better off investing substantially into a large business consultancy firm and taking over to run the operation because I'm not really a coalface person."

"Is that all?"

"No. I also thought our relationship would proceed more harmoniously if we didn't also work together."

Farrah steeled herself but found Jimmy grinning at her.

"What?"

He said he'd entertained that same thought occasionally but last night, first night back home, he really thought it through and concluded it was not really a good idea. "I intended to bring it up over dinner tonight after you'd have a few wines."

"Oh darling, you charming business assassin. Actually I'm pleased to be discussing it now and not after we were up to our necks in it and then decided we were not compatible as business partners."

Jimmy earned a big smile when he said he thought they'd handled the potential explosive issue very well. "I'll look around to buy into a law firm. I have money and also was paid $50,000 severance to leave dad's firm."

"I'll give you money to buy in as a senior partner."

"Thanks darling. If I can come up with an attractive proposal I'll talk to you. Now let's discuss sharing our living costs."

Farrah rejected that outright. "You concentrate on job satisfaction and allow me to finance our lifestyle."

* * *

Three weeks went by. Jimmy followed up partnership leads without success, the usual comment being he was still too young and inexperienced for a senior partnership. He alleged over lunch with Farrah, "The word is out that I'm a maverick."

Then it all happened, turning everything on its head. Jimmy came home bursting with news only to have Farrah rushing to hug him, red-faced in excitement and saying she had two big news announcements.

"One is the miracle has happened?"

"What?"

"You're pregnant."

"Did mom call you?

"No, I just guessed but have noticed subtle differences in you lately. Is it confirmed?"

She nodded. "My suspicions were confirmed two hours ago. Dr Lawrence said in all probability my ex husband was not fertile."