The Desire Principle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had stopped her pitiful struggling and now was lying still, though shuddering as if cold. Jake was breathing shallowly, moving to stand in front of her, though she would not be able to see. His right hand clenched the handle of the knife as his left casually tugged down his loose sweatpants. As they fell to the floor he kicked them away, now nude and looking down on her as a hunter would look on captured prey. Jake finally identified the scent that hung heavily in the room. It was sex. Old, stale sex.

"I'm not going to hurt you, if you don't hurt me." Jake was hearing a voice speak from his mouth. It wasn't his voice.

The girl twitched as he spoke, and Jake was aware that she had begun to sob quietly. He knelt down in front of her, his flaccid penis pointing down at her face.

"I'm going to let you go. I'm going to take you home. All you have to do is play along."

She simply continued to weep. Jake heard himself sigh. The knife drew up to her face, and he rested the flat of the blade against her cheek. She shuddered just briefly, and froze. She knew what it was.

"If you do anything stupid, if you scream, if youbite, then you don't go home. If you understand, nod."

She nodded just slightly, not daring to risk tempting the amount of pressure he was applying with the blade. Jake took the knife away and set it to the side, where he was certain that she could not quite reach it.

"I'm taking your gag off."

He reached out with talented fingers, deftly unclasping the gag, letting it fall. Still bound to her blindfold, it simply hung there beside her face. She panted, gulping large volumes of air and swallowing hard in an attempt to wet her mouth, having been depleted by the rubber ball left in it overnight.

Jake stood up and moved around the room, giving her a moment to come to terms. He watched her with greedy, lecherous eyes. She was like a piece of meat to him. She was tender, succulent. She was something to be devoured, the leftovers cast aside for some lesser beast to taste. She was ripe.

"Why," her voice croaked. Jake moved casually toward her, lowering himself to kneel before her, knowing what was coming, but wanting to hear it. Needing to hear, needing a reason.

She struggled to swallow again, and then spoke with broken inflection. "Why... are you doing..." Jake slapped her hard across the mouth. Her lip swelled almost instantly, and a little trickle of blood formed at the corner. Her gasp was genuine. Jake watched her with unblinking eyes, thirsting for the moments to come. Her body's natural reflexes were to flinch, to recoil, but her breathing became shallow, her nipples erect. There was no doubt, she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Finally, Jake spoke, not with anger, but with utter dispassionate monotone. "Don't fucking talk. You don't make a fucking sound unless I tell you to." Hearing these words leave his lips without the slightest inflection of emotion, even he became frightened.

The girl was still. She didn't sob, she hardly even breathed. There was no rational response. She was now controlled some base desire that enjoyed being treated like an animal, like a slave. Jake moved in closer to her, lifting her up by her head. She quickly got the idea and cooperated, supporting herself on her hands, her legs resting lifeless on the floor behind her.

There was a moment of hesitation as Jake wondered if he needed to reassert the consequences of her misbehavior, but he thought better of it.It only takes one good smack to teach them, Jake heard. This time the voice came from within his head, but it was still not his. It was that gruff sound, that detached growl, but inside his mind.

Numbly Jake watched as his hand lifted his soft cock and pulled the girl's face toward it. He parted her lips with a finger, slid his dick into her mouth, and watched her. She was still for a moment, before the understanding of what had happened came to her. She coughed and attempted to spit it out, acting with reflexes more than with revulsion. Jake simply pulled her head further onto his shaft, which was beginning to awaken with the stimulation of her now slick orifice.

"Don't you dare," he cautioned her, and all at once she relaxed. He just kept her there, enwreathing his staff as he slowly built more and more toward arousal. Silent tears formed under her blindfold, trickling down and falling around his cock. Jake watched, waiting. And in the end, he was rewarded in the same way that he always was.

She began to suck at him, ever so gently. First it was easy to believe that she was simply attempting to swallow excess saliva. She acted sloppily, only the slightest suction detectable. But before a few moments had passed, she began to move her head just barely, and Jake freed his grasp on her, now only resting one hand on her head as a gentle reminder that he was in control.

Jake rocked his hips back and forth. He was ever so careful to never pull away so far that he may slip free, not wanting to interrupt the sensation now that she had begun in earnest. Rather, he attempted on each stroke to push deeper, and as he got closer and closer to his full erection, he was less and less successful in his endeavor. As he pressed against the back of her throat, seeking to go even further, she moaned, almost too softly to hear.

"I said no sound," intoned Jake's gruff voice. She froze. He waited for the tension to subside, for her to realize that no strike was coming this time. Once she had eased, her mouth returning to the soft and inviting shape, and he began to pump in and out again. The hand not resting on her head reached down, roughly groping at her breasts one at a time. She struggled against his touch, somewhat pointlessly as he was fucking her face, but Jake allowed her to resist. He played the game, letting her pretend that she didn't crave his touch, letting her think that she had some chance of evading the inevitable.

A burning need began to smolder in Jake's gut as he watched this bound slave suck on his cock. It felt good, manhandling her and forcing her to blow him, but he knew that he could have so much more. Unable to resist temptation any longer, he roughly shoved her away, watching her shape crumple to the floor, her head swiveling about to try to get a sense of where he was going. She didn't speak, to her credit, but he knew what the words in her mind were. He had heard them said before, many times many ways. She was afraid that she'd done something wrong, made him angry, hurt him. She was confused, and terrified.

Jake stood, making no attempt at disguising his location with light steps. He moved around her, watching as she listened. He stopped when he stood at her feet, and simply remained still. She was like a frightened field mouse trapped in a hawk's nest, wanting nothing more than to run but knowing that any movement would only hasten the killing blow. Her breath was ragged, weak. This was another part of the game, Jake knew somehow. He would wait her out, wait for her resolve to fade, wait for her to convince herself that it was time. He would watch her, motionless, and let her give him a reason. He would make it her choice.

There it was. She twitched, just barely, but her body language gave away that she knew she had made a mistake. Knew it on some basic level of animalistic awareness. Jake watched, a prisoner in this body, as he fell on her and slammed her to the ground, crushing her naked breasts against the filthy rags of the floor and splaying her arms and legs outward as far as was allowed by her bindings. She made an insignificant squeak, and Jake kept up appearances with a slap that hardly connected with her cheek, serving more as a gesture than an attempt at inflicting harm. He wound his hand back to strike a third time, and had almost connected when he realized that she had managed to retain her silence. He was almost annoyed. She was breaking the routine.

Not wasting a moment on trivial matters, he moved to kneel between her legs, his bodies weight still pressing on her back, keeping her immobile. Jake's strong hands divided their efforts, controlling her head, turning it so that he could kiss and lick the side of her face, the other reaching between her legs from behind, aggressively probing at her cunt. In response to this, she struggled. She was not entirely cowed, it would seem.

Her writhing did nothing to slow him. Jake reached up to grip his own manhood tightly, his chest pressing against his captive's back, holding her in one position. With hardly any trouble at all he guided his head to nestle between the lips of her pussy, and he stopped.

"Don't move," he growled to her, and she obeyed.

Jake relished this moment, not able to be revolted by the conditions of it, entirely engrossed in the sensations that he felt with the tip of his penis. Nothing else concerned him. With no warning or compassion, he shoved his entire length into her in one smooth, practiced motion. He slipped easily into her sopping wet snatch, slick despite her many protests. She exhaled, and it could almost be called a moan, husky and guttural. Jake gritted his teeth in a sadistic grin. He heard that rancid, hateful voice in his mind again.She's a dirty whore, I knew it. They're all dirty whores. A nausea came over Jake's psyche, and he felt that he would have vomited if he were even remotely in control.

"Don't move," he heard again aloud. The command seemed redundant, as she was utterly still already.

His weight lifted from her as he supported himself on his left hand. His right slid in between them, pressing on one side against her buttocks and on the other against his pelvis. With a secure grip in place, he rose to his knees, yanking his entire cock from her all at once. She exhaled sharply again in surprise, sounding hurt and abandoned. But she didn't move.

Gripping his shaft, Jake moved to descend again, stopping inches from her flesh and moving his supporting hand to press firmly into her back. She was again stationary, incapable of escape or evasion. Jake continued to approach her, and realized that his destination had been altered.

The tip of his rigid cock butted up against her asshole, and she jumped. Jake realized that the only lubricant at hand was the very thin layer he had coated himself with on his one and only entry into her tunnel. He wanted to resist, to look away, but his eyes were glued on that point where the pulsing head of his prick nudged at the dark ring of her sphincter. Despite his orders, she was squirming about in hopes of pardon, but was held in place all too effectively by his weight pressed on lower spine.

Jake thrust his dick into her anus, feeling the sting of his own skin being pulled upon as her tight little bud was stretched. She yelped, and Jake released his cock, now being held quite securely by her rectum, and slapped her right ass cheek with stinging force. She bit her lip and whimpered silently. Jake pushed deeper, and deeper still.

Nearly having sunk his entire length into her forbidden hole, Jake now found himself leaning over her, bringing his mouth to her ear. He breathed heavily, making her uncomfortably aware of him, and he plunged the remainder of his cock home. She took it, soundlessly, and Jake grinned from ear to ear.

"Moan for me," he ordered, and listened.

She squeaked a little, managing no other sound at first. Her throat was dry, and she was filled with sensations of violation and discomfort, to name a few. Hastily recovering, to evade the ire of Jake's body, she groaned loudly, and grunted despite the lack of movement of her partner. It was an utterly obvious farce, but Jake clearly was not out for sincerity. He pulled back, and pressed into her again. This time, the grunt was real.

Her ass held to him like a vice, lacking the requisite fluid to ease his passage. With each thrust of Jake's cock, she sobbed or groaned, and as he pulled away she would gasp a breath of air, bracing for the next invasion. Jake was unrelenting, forcing his way as deep as he could, pulling back until he felt the ridge of his head reach the muscular ring at her entrance, and repeating again. He huffed with the exertion, and began to lose himself, but when his focus waned, he realized something astonishing.

His slave, his captive, his plaything, had stopped her grunts and whimpers. Her sounds had morphed, and now with each thrust she released a low growl, moaning in a most sensual way as if to suggest pleasure.

Jake's feelings were torn, he found. He had lost something of his sense of control, of power, but he also felt suddenly vindicated at being proven correct, and knowing that she was a filthy slut, enjoying as her ass was violated by her captor. His hips continued to lunge toward her butt, his cock brutally assaulting her ass each time. The hot breath he had been sending into her ear became moaning of his own, merging with her own vociferous pleasure. He approached a powerful orgasm, already envisioning his seed being injected deep into her gut, sending himself into a frenzied pace.

The slave groaned low and formed the sound into words. "Oh God! Fuck my ass!" She pleaded with the passion of a wanton lover denied for years. Jake felt a surge of anger. She had spoken, disobeyed. And more, she had openly admitted her lust, shattered the illusion, destroyed the facade of dominance that he enjoyed. She had made it clear that this, all of this, was her will, her desire.

Jake's focus had decayed so much however that he could not bring himself to punish her for her insolence, as his role indicated he should. She continued her professions unhindered, heightening his distraction. "Cum in my fucking asshole!" she commanded him, in direct disregard for his status as her master. "Oooaugh... shit, God. Fuck!" Her attempt at words simply devolved into random expletives as euphoria ensconsed them both.

His cock erupted, the hot sperm flooding her anus, his feverish tempo not slowing. She released a long, final groan and shuddered. Her ass clamped down on him, he shivered at the height of his pleasure, and he pushed as much of his shaft into her as he could, feeling the burning pool of his spunk swell up around him. Looking down he saw her spasms subsiding, the first trickles of semen beginning to leak out around his cock. She was slumped to the ground, limp and satisfied. Jake stared at the sight of her asshole as the muscles attempted to dislodge him, feeling drunk with the power of his conquest. Reveling in being filthy, Jake enjoyed knowing that he had given her what she craved, what she deserved for her disgusting appetites.

Casually Jake slid the hand which he had been using for support up the backbone of his subject, feeling her hot skin with his rough palm. He reached her hair and pushed under it, reaching her neck. There was something there that he had not noticed before. He found a chain of some kind, definitely metal, likely of some value. Anger surged through Jake as he silently scolded himself for not noticing this before. He tore the chain away roughly, breaking a link or two. He brought it to his face, inspecting the charm at the end. It was a simple pendant, shaped like a heart, and made of carefully etched gold.

*****

Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Jake rolled out of the tangled mass of blankets on the bed in his comfortable home. He looked around, becoming once again familiar with his surroundings. In one hand he held Rosa's white panties, still fairly close to his face. In the other hand was his erection, which was deflating slowly even now. He felt rested, as if he had slept for hours, yet as near as he could tell only a matter of moments had passed since he first closed his eyes. He recalled the dream, or fantasy, or vision that he had experience before nodding off. Looking back down at his now flaccid penis, he noted that he felt the familiar sensation of a recent orgasm, however he saw no proof of it on his hand, stomach, or bed.

12