The Saga of Kurt and Kim Pt. 01

Story Info
Kurt had never known a woman like Kim.
2.2k words
4.54
6.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

Kurt was in a fragile state when he met Kim. Newly-divorced, he was lonely and starved for good sex. He found it with Kim - and he found out things he didn't like about himself. Part 1 of 4. All characters are adults over 18

---------------------------------------

I felt awkward during my first session with the therapist.

"This is hard to talk about," I told Dr. O'Connor. "I feel very disappointed in myself when I remember my relationship with Kim. I didn't act like I should have. What I remember seems like something done by a different person."

The doctor looked unperturbed. I suspect she has a lot of experience keeping a straight face while listening to bizarre things. "The fact that you feel this is something you need to discuss with a therapist is significant," she said. "Coming to see me signifies your willingness to take responsibility for your actions.

"We know there's a great deal of benefit associated with simply telling another person about a traumatic event. Your story might be hard to discuss, but it's the best way to process your unresolved feelings. It's how to get closure."

Closure sounded good. I haven't dated anyone since I stopped seeing Kim. I'm afraid to. Thinking about the things I did without Kim's consent makes me very uncomfortable. If the only way to move forward is to dredge through the story, I guess I have no choice.

"I was introduced to Kim by a coworker," I began.

—--------------------------------

The guy who set me up with Kim told me later he had a reason. "I wanted to get you laid," he said. "After your divorce, I figured that you needed some pussy, and I knew Kim would give it to you."

He wasn't wrong. On our first date I decided that Kim was a charming and beautiful woman I wanted to know better. When I took her home, she invited me inside. Things were going so well I pulled her into a passionate kiss as soon as she closed the door behind us. It didn't take long for us to go upstairs and have the best sex I'd experienced since before I married my ex-wife, who was a bit of a dud in the bedroom.

Kim liked me as much as I liked her, and we immediately began having a hot affair. I spent a lot of nights at her house. She liked sex more than any girl I'd known. It was exactly what I needed - at first. I'd been deprived of good sex for so long that I was hungry for it, and Kim was happy to appease my appetite. We'd have sex, take a break, have sex again, take another break, and continue for hours at a time.

"I'm so glad I met you," I told Kim. It was true. She was a smart, fun woman who didn't make a lot of demands - at first. But what I really liked is that she never grew tired of having enthusiastic, energetic sex. It was marvelously uncomplicated for a long time.

Our relationship took a wonderful turn after an unexpected development.

During the first few days, we had sex over and over, but Kim never had an orgasm. Not once. Every woman I'd known before Kim would climax if I just stayed hard long enough and paid attention to her clit. That wasn't enough for Kim. My male ego didn't accept the idea that I couldn't make her cum, so I finally asked what I was doing wrong.

"You aren't doing anything wrong, baby," she said, smiling sweetly. "I love what you're doing. It feels fantastic. I just don't have orgasms. It doesn't bother me, so don't let it bother you."

The story Kim told was sad. She hadn't experienced an orgasm of any kind until she was over 30. She'd been sexually active since she gave up her virginity at the age of 18, and she had lots of boyfriends over the years, but none of them could make her climax. She grew increasingly dissatisfied with this situation and decided to fix it. She read feminist literature about the topic, and she realized her boyfriends weren't giving her clit nearly enough stimulation.

Long story short, she eventually figured out a way to climax during sex. Sort of.

"I'll show you!" Kim said with a big grin. "You'll enjoy this!"

I certainly did.

Kim had me lay on my back, then she used her hand to make me hard. She straddled my body cowgirl-style and began rubbing her pussy against my cock. Soon we were both wet enough for her to put me inside her and begin sliding up and down.

The thing that made this different from regular cowgirl sex is that Kim worked extra hard rubbing her clit against my pubes. It was easy to see this aroused her more than the sex we'd had previously. The expression on her face was inspiring. I love the way the cowgirl position gives me such an amazing view of the woman's nude body, and I took advantage of the opportunity to fondle her breasts, belly, thighs, and all the other sexy body parts on display. But I could tell that none of that made any difference to Kim. She was solely focused on the way it felt rubbing her clit against me.

It went on, and on, and on, with Kim gradually becoming more excited. It took so long that I had trouble staying erect long enough. There was a clock on the wall behind Kim, and I watched as the minutes passed by. After about 10 minutes a thin sheen of sweat covered her body. After about 20 minutes sweat began dripping off her nipples. She got increasingly energetic as her orgasm drew near.

She'd been at it about 25 heated minutes when she finally climaxed. What I saw shocked me. A weak tremor shook her body for a few seconds, then it was over. She fell forward, exhausted, and laid on my chest. I heard her laugh, and the expression on her face was one of pride.

"That's how it's done!" she said happily.

I didn't say a thing. I didn't want to detract from Kim's obvious sense of accomplishment. But the whole demonstration saddened me.

That's it?! I thought to myself. After all that work, that's all Kim gets?!

I felt sure we could do better. At that moment I decided that I'd figure out ways to give her a stronger orgasm. I started trying different tactics for devoting more attention to her clit.

We tried lots of things. Our first breakthrough came when I got a vibrator and took it to bed. Lots of guys resist using vibrators on their women; they don't like the idea that their precious cocks aren't sufficient. I don't care about any of that nonsense. I wanted to give Kim a real, Big Girl climax, and I didn't care if I needed a vibrator or not.

I put the vibrator between us as we had sex. Whenever I pushed my cock deep inside her, it pressed the vibrator directly against her clit. Kim got a wide-eyed expression the second she felt it. I could tell things were different for her.

She didn't climax immediately. I had to give her the same amount of in-and-out action as always. But it was obvious that she was more excited than before, and I began figuring out ways to move that seemed to excite her most. It was my turn to feel proud of myself.

This is working! I thought. Kim, I'm going to give you an orgasm you'll never forget!

It took some time, but I eventually felt Kim shaking and throbbing the same way other girls do during an orgasm. For the first time, I heard her moan. It had taken a lot of work to make this happen, and I was ready to cum as soon as Kim finished. It was her turn to feel me throb as my orgasm happened.

The look on her face was adorable. She was shocked - in a good way. Kim had reconciled herself to the fact that she just wasn't someone who came easily or had strong orgasms. What had just happened was an astonishing discovery for a woman in her mid-30s.

To me, the most significant development was that Kim immediately began looking at me as some kind of sexual magician. None of her previous boyfriends - and there were many - had been able to figure out what we'd managed to accomplish in less than two weeks. She realized that I could satisfy her better than anyone had before.

Can you imagine how this made me feel? My male ego got bigger than the Grand Canyon. Now that Kim had a man who could give her a real orgasm, all she wanted to do was have sex. Over and over, all day and all night. She's wasted years having mediocre sex with mediocre men. That was over, and it was thanks to me.

Kim made it very clear that she appreciated what I'd done. I started getting more blowjobs than ever before. She told me explicitly that since I was the best lover she's ever known, she would do whatever I wanted in bed. As long as she kept having such titanic orgasms, she was my slave.

The next few months were a lot of fun. My ex-wife and former girlfriends were never interested in kink, and Kim's willingness to do my bidding gave me an opportunity to experiment with ideas I'd fantasized about for years. Bondage. Spanking. Blindfolds. Role playing.

I ordered her to call me Sir. She thought that was funny, but the humor disappeared whenever we went to bed. Kim gradually came to see me as her boss when it came to sex, and she understood that I wanted her to act in a deferential way that recognized I was in charge. We never used words like Dom and Sub, but that's what we became.

I stopped calling Kim by her name and only referred to her as "Little Bitch." I'd come over to her house and say something like "How are you today, Little Bitch?" When she heard those words, she knew it meant she needed to call me Sir and start acting submissive.

"I am fine, Sir," she'd say. "Miss Pussy misses Mr. Cock. I'm glad you're finally here."

I ordered her to stop wearing underwear whenever I was around. She could wear it to work, but she was supposed to take it off when I came over. Kim had large breasts with very prominent nipples, and when we'd go out I'd make her wear something clingy that made it obvious those big, teardrop-shaped boobs and thick, meaty nipples weren't confined by a bra.

Being on display made her nervous for a while, but she got to enjoy it. She gradually came to enjoy exhibitionism, but she mainly enjoyed having me order her around. It turned a night out into a nice little sex game.

The search for better ways to make Kim cum never stopped. We discovered that it helped if I gave her a spanking. At first, we didn't do the kind of role playing where she'd pretend to be a naughty girl who needed to be punished. That came later. The reason I started spanking her was because I figured out that Kim usually had orgasms before she was able to build up much sexual excitement. I fixed that by having sex with her until she got close to climaxing, and then I'd swat her ass three or four times.

The pain of being spanked distracted her and delayed her climax. I'd prevent her from having her orgasm a couple of times before I'd finally let her cum. Delaying her orgasms made them much stronger. Kim gradually realized that I was the only guy who'd been able to figure out better ways to make her cum, and it reinforced her feeling that she needed to do whatever I said. She'd never enjoyed such powerful orgasms before, and she wanted more.

Eventually we realized that spanking didn't hurt enough, so I began using my belt to whip her harder. After a little practice, we figured out ways to make her climax like a cannon. The thing that worked best was for me to lay on my back, and for Kim to ride me cowgirl style. We'd place the vibrator between us so she would rub it against her clit. When she seemed to be close to a climax, I'd whip her a few times to stop it. It worked great. By the time I finally allowed her to cum, she was ready to explode.

"Where do you come up with this stuff?" Kim asked one night after I'd fucked her into a frenzy. "How do you know what to do to me?"

"I'm just trying everything I can think of, and finding out what you like most," I said.

So far, there was nothing wrong with our relationship. That came later.

-----------------------------------

"I assume that the things you feel bad about happened afterward," Dr. O'Connor said. "None of what you've described includes non-consensual sex."

"That's right," I said. "I just wanted to tell you how our relationship began."

"Good to know," she said. "We'll discuss the problems next time."

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers