The Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

"In Paris I asked...no...I had to beg for it," she said to Eve. "I'm not asking anymore." In a voice that was far more demanding she said, "Suck my cunt! I want to cum on that beautiful face of yours!"

Eve smiled and stepping up to the chair, slowly knelt down in front. The look in Jennifer's eyes was pure smoldering lust. Eve ran her hands up Jennifer's calves, over her knees and slowly up her thighs. The feel of Eve's fingertips on her skin gave Jennifer goose bumps.

Eve had stopped her advance only a fraction of an inch from touching the smooth soft lips of Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer's mind and body were both screaming out for Eve to continue, but she wouldn't give in so easily to her teasing.

"Quit playing around Eve and put your mouth on me!" Jennifer demanded.

"You can't blame me for trying; I so enjoyed teasing you last time."

Eve lowered her head toward Jennifer's crotch, her tongue flicking out like a snake. When it touched the tip of Jennifer's clit, she threw her head back, lifting her pelvis slightly, "Ahhhhhhh... Ohh my."

With expert skill, Eve licked and sucked. If Jennifer was demanding satisfaction, Eve would give it everything she had. She would make sure Jennifer never forgot this.

"Oh... My... God!" Jennifer said. "Have you gotten better? Be...be..becauu ohhhh fuck!!"

Eve worked even harder now. She had thought about drawing it out, teasing her. But now, she was going to make Jennifer cum hard and fast.

Jennifer's eyes were half closed and she was making soft whimpering noises as Eve used her tongue like a mini cock, fucking her hole.

Tess was bored and needed another drink, but the bar near the kitchen was very busy so she strolled out to the pool. There was a small crowd at this one too, but as Tess got nearer she realized they weren't at the bar but off to one side.

'Something interesting must be happening,' she thought. As Tess edged to the front she discovered what held everyone's attention. Tess couldn't believe her eyes. The woman named Eve had her face pressed between her friends legs and Jennifer had her fingers in the woman's hair, moaning softly.

Tess watched with conflicting emotions. At first she was shocked at the uninhibited scene before her. When she realized who it was she felt angry and jealous that Jennifer left her alone to seek out this woman. But the longer she watched the sheer pleasure Jennifer was experiencing, the more she understood why she was doing this.

Jennifer moved her fingers through Eve's hair, pulling her closer. Eve seemed to be going all out and Jennifer could feel her orgasm building quickly. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer. Her head fell to the side and she opened her eyes to find Tess only a few feet away, a strange expression on her face. It was a mix of surprise, confusion and excitement.

Jennifer reached out to Tess, who hesitated, but then stepped forward and took her hand.

Tess' touch was the catalyst for Jennifer's orgasm. Eve's magic tongue had her on the brink, but looking into Tess' eyes as Jennifer pressed her pussy into that hungry mouth was all it took.

"Oh... Oh... Oh yes... Just...just like that. Ooohhhh!"

Jennifer squeezed Tess' hand as she arched her back, raising her ass off the cushion. Eve stayed right with her, never missing a beat as her lips closed around Jennifer's clit and sucked hard.

"Yes!... Yes!... Ohhh that's it Eve, suck it...suck it!" Jennifer panted. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Tess got caught up in the excitement of it all and urged her on.

"That's it Jen, you can do it, cum for me."

Jennifer looked into those beautiful blue eyes. She saw the picture of Tess in the chair, heard the squishy sound as she fingered herself. She heard those words 'cum for me,' and exploded.

"I... I'm cumming! I'm cumming Tess! ...Ahhhhhhh!!"

Jennifer shook and quivered as the orgasm wracked her body. Tess held her hand through it all, until she eventually stopped shaking.

Tess helped her sit up and Jennifer thanked Eve, giving her a brief kiss on the lips.

Eve retrieved a handkerchief from her purse to clean her face before she stood up.

She looked at Tess and said, "Take care of her. Maybe I'll see you later," before she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Tess could smell Jennifer on Eve's breath and it made her tingle. Eve turned and walked into the house.

It was several minutes before Jennifer could stand, let alone walk. The crowd that had gathered drifted away in search of something else to excite and entertain them. Tess got Jennifer a bottle of water and sat beside her.

"I thought you said you aren't into girls," said Tess.

"I didn't say I wasn't into girls. I said I wasn't a lesbian," she said. "I didn't mean for you to see me like that. At least not yet," she added.

"But.." started Tess.

"But nothing. Less than a month ago, that woman gave me by far, the...best...orgasm I've ever had. Ever! I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for another. I'm not ashamed of what I did, and to be honest, I'm glad you were here."

"I'm glad I was here too," admitted Tess. "It sure looked like you enjoyed it."

"She's the best," said Jennifer. "Now, let's go find our host."

They found Will making his rounds through the guests just as they entered the house. He saw them and veered in their direction.

"Good evening ladies," he said. "You both look beautiful tonight, I hope you are enjoying yourselves."

"Absolutely."

"Yes, thank you."

"Good. If there is anything you need just ask," he said.

They all turned at the sound of a crash and breaking glass. "If you'll excuse me ladies, I should see to that. I hope to see you later."

Will went off to investigate the noise, so Jennifer and Tess each grabbed a drink from a passing server and made their way to a large sofa, where they sat down to watch a couple having sex against a nearby wall. The woman was naked, her arms stretched out, hands against the wall. She had a thin gold chain around her waist that was attached to two other chains, each leading to rings in her pierced nipples. The chain swung back and forth with each thrust from the man behind her.

It was a surreal moment, watching this couple as though it was a spectator sport. Tess was quite impressed with his stamina though, and it was having an effect on her.

Jennifer turned to Tess. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I mean, are you really enjoying yourself like you said?"

"Yes, I'm fine. This isn't your average house party," Tess replied. "It takes a bit of getting used to."

"Okay. You just looked sort of freaked out earlier by the pool."

"What do you expect?" Tess said. "You leave me to go see someone and I find you on the verge of an orgasm with a woman's face between your legs. And then you want me to hold your hand while she makes you cum? Of course I was freaked out at first."

"I'm sorry about that," Jennifer said, "I just wanted you near me."

"To tell the truth, it was pretty sexy," admitted Tess. "I've never been that close to something that erotic in my life."

"Well...," said Jennifer, "if we are being honest with each other, I have a confession."

"About what?"

"I was in the bathroom on the eighth floor two weeks ago."

"I don't understand," Tess said, confused.

"I heard you in the bathroom, on your phone." Jennifer gave her a look.

Something clicked in Tess' brain and her eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was in there checking my hair and I heard you," explained Jennifer. "I was about to leave, but something about your voice. It was just so...so...oh I don't know."

"Oh my God!" Tess exclaimed as she covered her mouth. "I thought I was alone. How much did you hear?"

"Enough...," Jennifer paused.

"Enough that I joined you and touched myself until I came in my pants. After that I rushed out and I've been thinking about you ever since."

Tess sat there in stunned silence. Jennifer didn't know what else to say, she was worried she may have gone too far.

When Tess finally spoke, she sounded more amused than angry when she asked, "Does anyone else know?"

Jennifer's silence answered her question.

"Who?" she asked. "Does Will know? Holy shit!"

"I'm sorry."

"Wait... Will!" Tess said. "I thought that guy...our host, looked familiar. It's him isn't it?"

"Yes it is," admitted Jennifer.

"Wow. Anything else?" Tess asked. She didn't seem too upset so Jennifer continued, "Well...do you remember the day we met? In my office?"

"Yes."

"After you left, Will said he didn't think you're a real redhead."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, does the carpet match the drapes sort of thing."

"What do you think?"

Jennifer just shrugged. Tess looked at her for a moment, then stood.

"Let's find out."

"Seriously?"

"Why not? We're here to have fun right?"

"Right."

Tess spotted Eve and waved her over.

"Hello again," she said. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, we're looking for somewhere a bit more...private, if you know that I mean," Tess told her.

Eve smiled, understanding exactly what she meant. "I believe I know the perfect place. The master suite is at the end of the hall. You can't miss it."

"Thank you," said Tess. "Would you care to join us?"

Jennifer and Eve exchanged a quick glance and then looked back to Tess.

"I hear you're the best." With that, she strolled down the hall, leaving the other two behind.

Tess was waiting for them when they entered the room, standing off to the left where the entire wall was floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river. "Close the door and have a seat ladies," she said.

Eve shut the door and crossed the room to the right, sitting in one of the chairs near the gas fireplace.

Jennifer sat at the foot of the enormous bed. They both had their eyes on Tess, who had turned her back to them and was looking out at the dark sky.

As they watched, Tess unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, but she kept her back to them, making them wait. Jennifer's gaze traveled over Tess' body, the small round ass framed by the garter and stockings was flawless.

Jennifer held her breath as Tess turned. Her hair hung down, partly covering her breasts, the hard pink nipples peeking out. She took a step closer, her porcelain skin glowing in the light. Jennifer soaked it in, her gaze moving from Tess' blue eyes and pink lips, over her breasts and flat stomach, down lower still, to the bright red patch of hair sitting just above her pussy. Jennifer smiled and looked back up to meet Tess' eyes.

Eve knew there was something serious going on with these two so she kept quiet and observed.

Tess moved slowly and deliberately toward Jennifer, whose eyes never left her own. She stopped at the edge of the bed, looking down at her friend.

Jennifer's expression asked the question and Tess answered, "Go ahead."

Jennifer's right hand moved from her lap, her fingers inching toward their goal. When she touched Tess' bright red hair she closed her eyes, all her perception in her fingertips. The hair was so soft and fine, unlike any pubic hair she'd ever seen and Tess made a small noise as Jennifer caressed her.

Tess flipped her hair over her shoulders and for the first time, Jennifer noticed that both her nipples were pierced. Tiny silver bells framed the small erect buds.

Jennifer's mouth opened as she leaned forward, taking one hard nipple between her lips. She sucked it gently, making Tess moan.

"Mmmmmm... Ohh Jen." Tess' hand pushed Jennifer's lower.

"Touch me," she whispered.

Jennifer's middle finger slid between the wet lips and up into Tess, wiggling deep inside.

"Ohhhhh... Oh yes." Tess moved her hips in sync with Jennifer's probing digit. She ran her hands through the dark silky hair as Jennifer switched nipples, drawing it into her mouth, sucking hard to elicit a whimper. She pulled her head back until it popped free.

Jennifer looked up at Tess, "I want to taste you."

As Jennifer rose up from the bed, Tess slipped the straps of her friends dress off her shoulders, letting it fall around her feet. Jennifer stood there completely naked now as Tess' fingernails grazed over her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. Tess pushed her back gently and Jennifer laid down in the centre of the large bed, the crisp white sheets cool against her skin.

Tess climbed up on top until her knees were on either side of her friends head. She looked down between her legs at Jennifer's face, only inches from her pussy and touched her throbbing clit, rubbing it in small circles.

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening. She had lain awake at night thinking about Tess and now here she was, her pussy hovering above her mouth. She breathed in the intoxicating scent of this woman, musky and sweet at the same time. She watched Tess touch herself, saw her getting wetter with every passing second, until Tess slipped her middle finger into her hole and smeared the sticky juice over her pussy, the smooth pink lips shimmering. Tess brought her finger to her mouth, observing Jennifer's reaction as she licked the digit clean. Jennifer couldn't take it any longer. She looked up and their eyes met. "Fuck my mouth," she pleaded.

Tess could feel Jennifer's warm breath on her pussy, but she wasn't going to rush this. She wanted to feel Jennifer's lips and tongue on her, but wanted to savour the moment.

She lowered herself slowly onto Jennifer's hungry mouth and when their lips touched, they both moaned.

"Ohhhh fuck Jen...that's nice."

All Jennifer could do was make muffled noises as Tess pushed into her.

This was a completely new experience for both of them. Tess had had many sexual fantasies, but they all included men, she never dreamt she would be grinding her crotch on the face of such a beautiful woman. She ran her fingers through Jennifer's dark hair, looking deeply into her eyes.

For Jennifer, the first taste was heaven. As her tongue made contact with Tess' sweet pussy she was overwhelmed, never imagining it would be this good. Jennifer licked and sucked, exploring every inch of the smooth, soft skin, her tongue occasionally flicking the engorged clit. The soft tuft of hair tickled her nose.

Will slipped into the room quietly. He had seen the three women talking earlier and watched them come this way. He spied Jennifer on her back with Tess straddling her head, both of them moaning. Eve sat in a chair to the right, her attention fixed on the bed, her legs were spread and her hand was moving under her dress. He removed his coat and hung it on the chair next to her and she barely noticed when he sat down.

Tess was rocking back and forth, "Unh... Unh... Oh Jen." Tess turned her head in their direction, nodding to Will, acknowledging his presence. The cute redhead looked to Eve, pinched her nipples, and bit her lip seductively.

"I think that's my cue." Eve stood and removed her dress, walking toward the bed. She kissed her way up Jennifer's body, stopping here and there paying extra attention to certain areas.

Tess leaned forward, resting her face on the bed, ass thrust in the air. She just got settled when Eve's tongue ran the entire length of her pussy, from front to back, circling, then probing her pink asshole. Tess nearly lost it in that instant. "Ohhh fuck!"

As Eve worked her magic Tess knew this wouldn't take long. The things this woman could do were unbelievable. "Unhhhhggg... Yes... Yes!"

Jennifer found Eve's large breasts in her face and sucked her dark nipples. She caressed her body, squeezing her firm ass, while Eve brought Tess closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh... Oh... I... I think I'm gonna cum!"

Eve clamped down on her clit.

"Yes... Just like that! Yes!" Tess closed her eyes as it hit her. "I'm cumming! ...Aghhhhhh!"

It had taken less than two minutes for Eve to once again, deliver a mind blowing orgasm. Tess flipped over on her side, out of breath, so Eve slithered back down over Jennifer and started grinding on her.

"Will is here," Eve said.

"Good. Maybe we should show Tess his little secret."

"I'd hardly call it little." They both laughed and continued humping one another for a while.

"Okay, I'm ready for some cock," Jennifer said as she gave Eve a quick kiss.

Both women got off the bed and approached Will who was standing in the middle of the room. Jennifer undid his pants and took them off while Eve took his shirt. Tess lay on the bed, her head propped up under her arm.

As his clothes came off, Tess couldn't believe this was the same man she had met that day in Jennifer's office. He was decent enough looking, but she would probably never give him a second glance, and the bland suits he wore at the office didn't do him any favours either. Now that he was mostly naked, Tess saw him in a whole different light. Every muscle in his body was toned and well defined, but not bulky. She looked at him with growing interest, a faint tingle between her legs that had nothing to do with the incredible orgasm Eve had given her.

When Jennifer pulled Will's cock from his boxers, it flopped out and hung there, half erect.

"Holy shit that thing is huge!" exclaimed Tess.

"Wait till it's hard and he's pushing it into you, stretching you further than you thought possible," Jennifer replied with a smile.

Together, Eve and Jennifer stroked and sucked Will's cock until it was rock hard. Eve's tongue ran circles around the head, licking the tip clean as pre-cum oozed out.

"I think he's ready," she said.

The girls each took a seat as Will climbed up between Tess' wide spread legs. She held her lips open as he pressed the big purple head into her.

"Ahhhh...ohmygod that's big!"

"That's just the tip."

"You're going to have to go slow... s.. s.. slow... ohhh."

"I'll take it easy, I don't want to hurt you," he said. Will pushed and pulled, slowly making his way deeper each time, stretching her open, although her lips gripped him like a vice.

"Uungghhhhh..."

"Holy shit you're tight!"

Tess tried to relax as he slid his huge cock into her, but she'd never been so full. Will was very patient and let her get used to it before he settled into a steady rhythm.

"That's turning me on," said Eve.

"Why don't you show me if you've learned anything." She laid on the bed next to Tess and waved Jennifer over. "It's time for me to cum on your beautiful face."

Jennifer crawled up between Eve's legs, hesitantly kissing and licking, not wanting to disappoint her with her lack of experience. Eve could sense Jennifer's apprehension and gave her a few pointers and encouragement. Jennifer caught on quickly and had Eve moaning in minutes.

Will was fucking Tess harder now and she seemed to be enjoying it if her moaning was any indication. The combination of sounds coming from the two girls was having a serious effect on Jennifer, and her pussy was aching for some attention too. She lifted her head from Eve's crotch and said, "Don't forget about me Will, I want some of that hard fat cock too."

"I was saving you for last but if Tess doesn't mind..."

"No, not at all. I love it, but I'm kinda overwhelmed by that thing and I'd really love to see you pounding Jen's cunt."

Will stood behind Jennifer as she returned to her lessons. With her ass in the air, he saw a green jewel sparkle at the end of a chrome butt plug, and smiled as he remembered giving her the gift in Paris. She was so wet now it was dripping down onto the bed in long thin strings. His cock seemed to get even harder at the sight and he didn't waste a moment. Will rubbed the head of his cock over her wet lips a few times before pushing deep into her in one motion.

"Aaarrhgggh...Uunngghhhh..." she moaned into Eve. Will and Jennifer had had sex before and he knew he could be more aggressive with her. She was so wet he easily slid in and out even though it was a tight fit.

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers