The Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Eve's help Jennifer was going to make her cum. She was making louder noises and grinding into Jennifer's mouth, pulling her head closer.

Tess watched her friend, giving and receiving pleasure and smiled. She looked beautiful, her dark hair spilling out over Eve's stomach. Will was fucking her quicker now, pushing deep with each thrust. Tess' attention was drawn back to Eve.

"Yes Jennifer...right there. Ohhh...yes! That's it... yes... Ohh... Ohh I'm cumming!"

So pleased with herself for bringing Eve to orgasm, and with Will pumping her full of cock, Jennifer was completely unprepared when Eve squirted a stream of warm clear liquid directly into her mouth. She jerked her head back sputtering, swallowing some in the process. The second and third spray splashed off her neck and shoulder. Will never missed a beat and continued his assault on her pussy.

"Ohmygod Jennifer, I'm so sorry," Eve apologized.

"It's okay...really."

"That only happens when I have a really strong orgasm," she explained.

Watching Eve soak Jennifer's face excited Will even more and he picked up the pace, "I'm going to cum soon," he told her.

"Wait, I want to see you fuck Tess. I want to watch you fill her with cum."

"Okay." Will pulled out of her, his cock wet and shiny in the light. He grabbed Tess by the feet, pulling her to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs in the air. Her pussy and ass now exposed, he lined up and pushed into her. It was still tight, but he slid in without hesitation now.

"Unghhhh... Fuuucckk!" she groaned.

Will was soon nearing his limit and wouldn't last long in this gorgeous redhead. Jennifer watched intently as he pounded into Tess, her friend making small noises with each thrust he made.

Jennifer decided she wanted in on the action and swung her leg over Tess, straddling her body in a sixty-nine position. She now had a clear view of Will's cock as it plunged into Tess, her pink lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and stared as he fucked her. Jennifer reached out and touched Tess' clit, rubbing it in circles.

Tess sensed motion above her and opened her eyes to find Jennifer's pussy staring her in the face. Then she felt Jennifer's hand stimulating her.

"Oh yeah Jen...rub my clit. Yeah...faster!"

Jennifer's fingers were a blur now as she coaxed Will on. "Come on Will, fuck that tight little pussy! Make her cum on that big fat cock!"

They were both so close. Will was pounding into Tess, her groans getting louder.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh..., fuck me Will! ...Fuck me harder!"

"You heard her Will... pound her cunt!"

As tight as she was, he rammed into her, driving deeper. Tess practically screamed as she came, nearly flipping Jennifer off the bed as she convulsed from the orgasm. The muscles in her pussy contracted, gripping Will tighter and a few strokes later he exploded, filling her with his hot, sticky load.

"Oh fuck!... cumming!"

He thrust deep, staying there until his orgasm subsided, then slowly pulled out of Tess, breathing heavily from the exertion.

Jennifer grabbed his slick shaft in one hand and fed it into her mouth. She sucked him in, cleaning his cock of the mixture of cum, tasting them both. Jennifer was startled when she felt Tess' mouth on her pussy. The red haired beauty was kissing soft and tenderly.

"Mmmmm," she moaned on Will's cock. She loosened her grip and he pulled it out of her mouth, her spit dripping from the tip.

"Oh Tess, that feels wonderful," purred Jennifer.

She bent her head to lap up the cum trickling from between Tess' swollen lips.

Will and Eve dressed and returned to the party, leaving the girls on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Thirty minutes later they rejoined the festivities, which were still in full swing. They found their hosts and thanked them for an unforgettable evening.

As the black town car pulled up in front of Tess' apartment she turned to Jennifer.

"Thank you for everything."

"Thank you, for not freaking out and running away."

"I have to tell you something," Tess said. "After everything that happened tonight, I'm still not a lesbian. But," she looked Jennifer in the eye and continued, "if I asked would you make me cum?"

Jennifer smiled, "Any time."