The Desk Ch. 02

Story Info
Under the Desk: Chloe's punishment day.
4.9k words
4.57
63k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is a follow-up to "The Desk". Read that first if you haven't done so already.]

1

Chloe walked nervously up the garden path. It was a detached house on the edge of town, in one of the nicer suburbs. Despite the sunshine, she was glad of the long coat which kept away the breeze that whistled through the trees.

And, of course, it also was glad that it covered up what she was wearing.

...

The shop she had been told to go to was easy to find - less easy to park near, though - and was an old-fashioned clothing store. Not somewhere you'd just grab something off the rail, pay, and go: assistants clamoured round to fetch and carry, and to "help you decide".

Chloe had whispered to one woman - smartly dressed and middle-aged, as they all were - about uniforms in adult sizes": the woman had nodded discreetly, then accompanied her through a door marked "Staff Only" to a storeroom around the back. She found herself amongst piles of uniforms - boys' and girls' - wrapped in cellophane. She nearly tripped over boxes of caps and berets. And, on one wall, she gasped as she saw a row of canes, tawses and paddles stacked neatly on separate shelves.

The assistant measured her all over, then went searching through the stock. Eventually, she placed a pile of goods on top of some boxes:"Here's the basic outfit: dark green pinafore, matching belt, white long-sleeved blouse, beret, tie, long green socks. Is this what you were looking for?"

"Umm... yes, I guess..." Chloe spluttered.

"Would you like to try them on? I'm afraid we don't have a fitting room in this part of the store - but I'll make sure you're not disturbed." The assistant went over to the door and bolted it.

"...erm... would you mind, ah...?"

The assistant's tone took on a slightly more commanding air. "Come now, there's only the two of us here. Hurry up now!" Chloe reacted to her command instantly. She pulled off her boots and stripped off her jeans and T-shirt, leaving her in only her white bra and thong.

"I think you'll need the regulation knickers with this outfit as well. Those ones won't go with it at all, will they now?" The assistant opened another box, and pulled out a pair of full elasticated nylon knickers, dark blue with green trim. To Chloe they looked uncomfortable and itchy. Yet she silently nodded, and pulled down and stepped out of her own white thong. The assistant crouched down, and held out the knickers in front of her knees. "Come on now, step into them."

Chloe did as she was told. The assistant pulled the knickers up over her knees, up her thighs - they were tight as well as itchy! - and into place. She patted the side of Chloe's thigh in satisfaction. "A perfect fit." It didn't feel perfect to Chloe - she would have preferred a size bigger, maybe? As if reading her thoughts, the assistant continued; "They'll show off your bottom really nicely. Shall we try the rest of the outfit now?"

Under the gaze of the assistant, Chloe pulled the socks up her calves; pushed herself into the blouse and buttoned it up; pulled the pinafore over her head and put her arms through; then wrapped the tie around her neck. She fumbled inexpertly with the knot; it had been many years since she had last had to wear one. The assistant intervened to tie it for her. "You'll have to practise this at home. If it's not done properly it ruins the whole look." Finally, Chloe pulled the beret onto her dark red hair.

The assistant disappeared behind a rail of blazers, and wheeled out a full-length mirror. "I think you look rather fetching, don't you?" she smiled. Chloe gasped. It was like going back in time. Although the uniform was nothing like the one she had to wear for school - it had been traditional, but not this traditional - it was as if the teenager she once had been had stepped back out of the shadows. Take away the hair dye, and maybe...

The assistant interrupted her thoughts. "Do you have suitable footwear? Black plimsolls or low heels?" Chloe nodded. "Very good. And the finishing touch..." She rummaged around in another box, then came in front of Chloe and pinned a badge to one of the straps running down from her shoulders. She stepped away and Chloe read the word "Prefect". "Unless, of course, such a privilege gets taken away from you for bad behaviour..." The assistant gave a giggle, then stood behind Chloe and put her hands on the younger woman's shoulders. "Do you think this will please whoever it is told you to buy this?"

Chloe thought for a moment. "Yes... yes, I think it's what she had in mind."

The assistant raised an eyebrow. "She?" Chloe could feel herself blushing. "No, don't worry, we cater for all tastes at Trimley's. You'll take them? Good. If you'd like to change back into your other clothing, I'll just add this up for you... "

2

And that outfit was what she had on now: minus the beret for the moment, and with the addition of the light brown raincoat and a pair of black kitten-heeled court shoes she'd bought years ago but never really worn. She'd wondered whether to add a little make-up, but decided that would be against the "rules".

She hesitated for a moment. She'd had to drive around the area four times before eventually parking up just down the street, shouting at herself to pull her act together. Well, now it was inevitable. She came up to the door, found the bell, and pushed it. She looked around to see if anyone was around: finding nobody, she retrieved the beret from a pocket of the raincoat, and pulled it on her head.

The door opened; Mrs Petrescu's head popped around it, and summoned her inside. "How nice to see you, Chloe; let me take your coat." The headmistress was dressed as severely as she ever was at school, in a white blouse, red and black tight tartan skirt, and black sandals. She hung Chloe's raincoat up on a hook. "My, Trimley's did you proud, didn't they? Twirl around, let me see you." Chloe pirouetted in a way she'd been taught long ago at ballet class. "Excellent! The shoes didn't come from there though, did they?"

"No, Ma'am" replied Chloe meekly. "I already had these."

"Won't you come on through to the sitting room? I'm sure you're feeling nervous, just as you were the other day in my study, but let me put you at your ease." They walked through into the sitting room, tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished, and the headmistress motioned for Chloe to sit on one end of the sofa. She did so, instinctively rearranging the skirt of her pinafore: when she sat down, it pulled up and exposed her knees and the top of her long socks.

Mrs Petrescu sat on the other end of the sofa; "Would you like some tea, my dear?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am." Some tea would help, she thought; her mouth was dry and she was surprised that she could still talk.

The headmistress reached over to an occasional table; on it was a small silver handbell. She picked it up and jingled it. A door opened; and Chloe's jaw dropped.

"Yes, Madam?" Another woman; perhaps in her early thirties, with bobbed brown hair. But also in uniform - a beige T-shirt which read "St Peter's Hockey XI", dark green pleated PE skirt, long dark green socks and black rubber-soled plimsolls. Chloe recognized the face; not to mention a body she had sometimes dreamt that she was entwining with...

"Tea for all of us please, Angela. "

"Very good, Madam." The pleated skirt bellowed as she turned and walked back to the kitchen.

Chloe spluttered. "Wha... ah... wasn't..."

Mrs Petrescu smiled at her. "Don't stammer, girl. Your recognize Miss Doyle, the gym mistress? She does look rather fetching in that outfit, doesn't she? She's become rather a regular Sunday visitor. You don't mind that she's here?" She looked at Chloe in a way which very firmly gave Chloe to understand that it didn't matter if she minded or not.

"...No, not at all."

"I must stress at this point that you are still covered by the form you signed in my office. I certainly would not want any details of this afternoon passed around the school. And yet... you asked to come here, you have arrived voluntarily: so I hope I am correct in my instinct that you are able to be trusted. Is this so, Chloe?"

"Yes, of course, Ma'am" replied Chloe quickly.

"Good. I see you have designated yourself as "Prefect". That's a high standard to live up to. Ah, here's the tea." Angela came in carrying a tray with a silver teapot and three china cups, and set it down on the table. "Milk and sugar, Chloe? ...Do sit down, Angela." The third woman sat in an armchair across the room. Her short skirt showed off much of her muscular, but still - to Chloe's eyes - attractive, thighs.

"Milk, no sugar, please, Ma'am". Mrs Petrescu poured out the three cups, and handed Angela and Chloe theirs. With a pair of tongs, she delicately popped two lumps of sugar in her own cup, before picking it up and settling back on the sofa.

"I take it you are free for the rest of the day, Chloe? No partner to return to?" Mrs Petrescu probed.

"No, Ma'am, though I will have to go home and feed the cat later. I've been single for... nine months."

"Before that? Boyfriend, girlfriend?" The headmistress sipped her tea silently.

Chloe felt herself blush slightly again. "Boyfriend for three years. I haven't had a girlfriend since University."

"Tell me about her."

She shifted about in her seat; she had to take a sip of tea to regain her calm for a second and clear her throat. "My roommate, Nila: she came over to study from India. One night she said she couldn't sleep - she was used to sharing a bed back home, and would I mind letting her in mine? And once she was in... and she started touching me..." Chloe's voice trailed off.

Mrs Petrescu broke the silence. "Yes, Chloe? Continue."

"...I'd not been touched there by a woman before, only a boy back in school. She seemed so in control - she showed me what to do, how to... 'pleasure her', as she called it."

"And you shared beds from then on?"

"She graduated and returned to India six months later. I cried, a lot... and we promised to keep in touch, but never did." Chloe's eyes gazed off into the distance.

"A shame. But I see by your demeanour that the memory still excites you... do you masturbate when you think about her?" Chloe visibly jumped, spilling some tea into the saucer underneath her cup. "Put the cup down now, I don't want any stains on my furniture. If you tell me 'No', I shall know you are lying to me."

"...Yes, Ma'am. I often think about her when I'm.... I'm..."

"Masturbating. Don't go coy on me! You have toys?"

"Masturbating. I have a small pink vibrator."

"When did you last use it?"

Chloe's eyes became even more sheepish. "Last night. I was... I was looking forward to today, wondering what it would be like."

"Heavens, you mean you had me in mind whilst performing the action? How disgusting!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am."

Mrs Petrescu made a silent signal to Angela, who got up and left the room. "You realize that such outrageous behaviour cannot go unpunished." The room fell in silence, save for the ticking of a clock above the fireplace. "Well?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I... I need punishment."

"Before you left my office the other day, you made a promise to improve your behaviour. It seems that you have broken that promise."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am."

"No, you silly girl. You didn't promise me." She pointed at her feet. "You promised THEM. Remove your beret, and get onto your knees."

Chloe did as she was told. At least the carpet in the sitting room was easier on her knees than the one in the headmistress' office. And now, she was going to have to... again...

"Apologise to them."

She bent herself forward onto all fours. She noticed that this time Mrs Petrescu's toes, nails immaculately polished in a deep pink, weren't encased in nylon; she'd get the full taste. Sheepishly, she said "I apologize to you for breaking my promise"; then pressed her head down to place her lips on top of the toes. First the left foot for several seconds; then the right for the same time. She was getting used to the taste.

"Continue there. Worship!" ordered the headmistress.

Chloe kept on kissing around the feet and shoes; trying to cover as much of them as she could; alternating between left and right, trying to give each equal time. She felt her pussy tingle for the first time; on all fours like this, the tight knickers really pressed against her lips, plus...

"Look at you, you're enjoying yourself, you slut!" She admitted to herself that she was. Her face was now approaching the headmistress' ankle: she stuck out her tongue towards Mrs Petrescu's right stiletto heel, and gently brushed the tip against it. It felt cold, but strangely tasty to her. Mrs Petrescu raised her foot, and Chloe twisted herself so she could take the tip of the heel in her mouth, and suck on it gently. She felt the headmistress press her foot down; within seconds she was flat on the floor, face upwards with her hands by her sides, with the whole three inches of the heel past her lips.

"Pull your skirt up" commanded Mrs Petrescu: as she sucked, Chloe reached down and pulled the hem of her pinafore up to her hips, exposing the tight blue nylon of her knickers. "I approve of your choice of underwear; much more appropriate than last time."

"Tha' u' Ma'a'." garbled Chloe past the heel.

"Other foot now!" The headmistress pulled her foot away, then replaced it with her left: but instead of pointing the heel towards Chloe's mouth, she hovered the sole within reach of her tongue. "Lick!" Chloe paused: she didn't know where this shoe had been, or what it had been stepped into. "LICK, I said!" repeated Mrs Petrescu. Chloe stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, and with sweeping movements licked up and down the sole. She couldn't taste anything but the leather, but surely it was dirty... such a dirty thing to do... there was that tingle again...

She heard a door open, and Angela's voice: "Everything is ready, Madam."

Mrs Petrescu pulled her foot away from Chloe's face. "Very good." Now Chloe could see that Angela's eyes were fixed on her crotch. "Get up, girl: we must go upstairs". Chloe pulled herself up from the floor, and brushed the skirt of her pinafore down. Her eyes stayed downwards: no way could she look into either the headmistress' or the gym mistress' eyes. "No, hold it back up around yourself." She gathered the material up around her waist as Mrs Petrescu took hold of her arm and gently pulled her out of the sitting room.

3

Angela opened the door: Mrs Petrescu guided Chloe through into the room. It was bare, with whitewashed walls: only a pair of light blue curtains over the window gave the room any sense of furnishing.

Except of course for the sight of the large mahogany desk in the centre of the room, which made Chloe let out a small squeak. It wasn't a copy of the one in the headmistress' office, but to Chloe it looked pretty close, with a similar grey swivel chair behind it.

Mrs Petrescu strode over, sat on the chair, and pulled herself into the desk. Angela pulled on Chloe's arm to line up in front: Angela had also now bunched up her skirt around her waist, showing off that she, too, was wearing the standard blue knickers.

Chloe noticed that this desk was open at the front; she could see Mrs Petrescu's crossed legs, and her feet that she had just...

"Girls!" The headmistress interrupted her train of thought. "I am pleased with your standards of dress, and of your attitude so far today. However, discipline must be maintained if you are to continue in this vein. I trust you agree?"

"Yes, Madam" said Angela quickly.

Chloe swallowed, then joined in. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Chloe, your masturbatory behaviour disappoints me. Such things are a privilege, to be earned, rather than taken for granted. You have forfeited the right to be a Prefect. Hand me your badge."

"But, Ma'am..."

"Don't Ma'am me, just do it!" Chloe dropped the pinafore around her legs, and reached up to unpin the badge. Mrs Petrescu held out her hand and waited as Chloe clumsily fiddled with the fixing, then handed it over. It went straight into a drawer. "Now, for your admission of masturbation without permission, you will receive the due punishment. Take your pinafore off and drop your knickers."

Nervously, Chloe complied. She folded the pinafore neatly and put it over by the wall; then slid a thumb either side of her knickers and pulled them down to her knees, feeling the relief of not having her bottom restricted by the tightness. She went to lean forward towards the desk; "No, Chloe, remain standing for now." She stood back up and placed her hands on top of her head. She noticed she was trembling slightly.

"Angela: would you check her?"

"Yes, Madam." Angela moved behind Chloe; then suddenly she felt the gym mistress' cold fingers rubbing her pussy lips; then the rustle of Angela's uniform as she bent down, put her nose to Chloe's knickers, and inhaled deeply.

"To me." Mrs Petrescu motioned to Angela to stand up and present to her the fingers that had trailed along Chloe's lips; the headmistress also inhaled deeply. "A pleasing perfume, Chloe. Your excitement is evident. But we shall see how much you enjoy this." She opened a drawer, and placed on the desk what looked to Chloe like a black leather table-tennis bat. Chloe swallowed with a shiver again as Angela picked the paddle up and moved behind her.

"Lean forward, Chloe. As with the other day, you will count each hit."

Chloe waddled forward to the desk, and leaned herself over it again. She gripped the lip on the other side, tensed her bottom muscles, and waited for the inevitable...

WHACK!

"AH! One!" Not quite as bad as the other day, but still...

"That's 'One, Miss Angela'." interrupted the headmistress. "Start from the beginning again."

WHACK!

"One! ..Miss Angela." Really two, she thought, but...

WHACK!

"AHHH! Two, Miss Angela!" That one was even fiercer than the tawse the other day! Obviously Angela was no stranger to giving out...

WHACK!

"Three! Miss Angela, please, no!"

"No mercy, Angela. Continue."

WHACK!

"Four, Miss Angela!" Would it be four strokes, like she had bef...

WHACK!

"Ah! Five... Miss Angela" Obviously not! She could feel tears in the corners of her eyes. How many more?

WHACK! That one was the hardest yet!

"AHHH! Six, Miss Angela! Please, that hurt!"

"Enough, Angela" interrupted Mrs Petrescu. "If you could check again for me?"

Chloe sobbed as she felt Angela's fingers run around her pussy; only this time they probed inbetween her lips as well. "Wet, Madam" Angela reported. Yes, Chloe had to admit, she was becoming wetter all the time...

"Knickers back up, and stand up, Chloe." She complied, putting her hands back on her head. The tight fabric only made her bottom throb even more; which only made her pussy throb even more...

Mrs Petrescu's attention shifted to Angela. "Your technique is improving, I see. Maybe next time I can let you loose with the cane. Yet still you have much to learn: your stance, for example, was very poor, which meant you did not have the correct angle for maximum force." The headmistress stood up. "I shall demonstrate. Knickers down!"

Angela pulled her knickers down to her knees as Mrs Petrescu walked around behind her. She was carrying the same tawse she had used on Chloe the other day. Roughly she pushed Angela forward onto the desk; Chloe saw how the short pleats of her skirt framed her bottom, and her eyes centred in on the dark wiry hairs of Angela's pussy...

"Move round here, Chloe, you'll get a much better view." Chloe blushed; the headmistress seemed to be reading her thoughts again. Still with hands on head, she walked round so she was directly behind Angela.

The headmistress raised her arm, then with a broad sweep...

12