The Desk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHACK!

"One, Madam, thank you." whimpered Angela.

WHACK!

"Two, Madam, thank you." Chloe could see Angela's bottom already turning pink.

WHACK!

Angela's right leg kicked backwards in reflex "Three, Madam, th.. thank you!."

WHACK!

"Four, Madam, thank you." The stripes on her skin were becoming more red now.

WHACK!

"Five, Madam!" shrieked Angela as she took the extra-hard hit. "thank...Thank you!"

WHACK!

"Six, Madam, thank you." The headmistress threw the tawse on the floor, and came to grab Chloe by the hair just above the back of her neck.

"Ah!" gasped Chloe. She was pushed down onto her knees behind Angela, and her face was forced towards the gym mistress'...

"Lick!" was Mrs Petrescu's command. Chloe took a deep breath, then pushed her nose and mouth into Angela's pussy. The hairs tickled her face and the wetness filled her nostrils. She'd dreamt of doing this, many nights ago when she first took her job, when she first saw the gym mistress leading a group of girls jogging around the building. And now she had her opportunity, and she wasn't going to waste it. She got her lips and mouth working, in the way Nila had taught her long ago...

Around the other side of the desk Angela softly moaned. Mrs Petrescu walked round, and hitched up her skirt: underneath she had the same tight nylon knickers on as the other two. She placed one foot up on the desk, and thrust her crotch towards Angela's face, burying the gym mistress in the nylon.

Chloe reached up and put an arm around Angela's hips, so she could draw herself deeper into the pussy she was devouring. It had all come back to her; the way she had been taught to eat a woman, to pleasure a pussy... The other hand went up to Angela's clit, so she could strum it as she sucked all around the hole. It was very wet, very hot, and Chloe knew that Angela wouldn't take long before cumming.

"May I cum, Madam's knickers?" Angela moaned inbetween her devout worship of the headmistress.

"You may."

Chloe felt it build up inside Angela; she knew what was coming, and she was determined to drink it down: she quickened her pace as Angela's thigh muscles flexed and a foot kicked back onto Chloe's thigh... and suddenly:

"Aaaah!" Angela's head shot up as she came; Chloe tried to lick up as much as she possibly could, but felt the gush all over her face and chin. She heard Mrs Petrescu walk round, then felt herself being grasped by the scruff of the neck again. This time her head was pulled upwards, as the headmistress leant over to lick and vacuum up Angela's juice from her face; then force her mouth on Chloe's and her tongue inside in a long, breathless kiss.

Chloe gasped for air as Mrs Petrescu broke away. "It seems your University friend taught you well, judging by Angela's reaction. Though perhaps I ought to find out for myself." Chloe felt the headmistress let go; she slumped to the floor to regain her breath. "Angela, get up and prepare me." Angela groggily pulled herself up from the desk, knelt behind the headmistress, and pulled her knickers down her legs. "You may use these."

"Thank you, Madam." Angela let her step out of the knickers, then brought them up to her face: Angela's tongue disappeared in the gusset, and one hand reached down to fiddle with her clit as she tasted the headmistress' juices.

Mrs Petrescu walked back to sit behind the desk and reached inside another drawer. "Chloe! Crawl here!" Chloe pulled herself up to all fours and under the desk. The headmistress' legs were open and she was perched on the edge of the seat: Chloe knew what she had to do. She pushed her face inbetween the thighs and started working on Mrs Petrescu just as she had done for Angela: hot, wet, with a slight scent of vanilla.

After a few seconds exploring with her tongue, she felt something press on the side of her face: she reached one hand up, and something long, round and slippery was pushed into her hand. She guessed what it would be. She shifted slightly to one side - she could just about make out the colour of the black dildo - and aimed it onto Mrs Petrescu's hole. She bent her head forward for the clit as she pushed the dildo in, and started to work it around and in and out.

She heard Angela move about behind her; then her knickers being tugged down to her knees again. She felt lips on her bottom; the sensation of saliva on top of the warm tingle she still had from her paddling. She felt fingers work around her pussy lips, and up to her clit. She would need to cum soon. If she was allowed to.

"Chloe!" she heard Mrs Petrescu gasp above. "Good! More!"

She quickened her pace with the dildo, bringing her other hand up to work around the headmistress' pussy, and tickle her perenium. Another trick Nila had taught her...

Suddenly with a SLAP! Angela whacked her hand onto Chloe's bottom: Chloe's shriek was muffled by the desk and the headmistress' skin. "A little encouragement", she heard Angela say before resuming her work on Chloe's pussy. The thought that the gym mistress was going to make her cum spurred her on as she continued between Mrs Petrescu's thighs, which were pushing open and closed around her hands.

Then she felt Angela's hair brush on her bottom; and something run down the crack. Was that Angela's tongue? Was it really going to go in...? "Yes!" she gasped as Angela pushed her tongue around Chloe's arsehole: how dirty! how wrong! how...

"Permission!" ordered Mrs Petrescu breathlessly.

Chloe raised her head slightly. "Pl... please, Ma'am..." She knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

"...please what?" The headmistress' voice was lower, huskier now.

"PLEASE!! May I cum... Ma'am?" A low moan escaped her throat.

"Angela! Knickers!" shouted the headmistress. Chloe felt her knickers roughly pulled back up and around her hips: the gusset cut into her as Angela continued dancing her fingers over the nylon and kissing around her bottom cheeks: and now she could feel it...

"AHH! ANGELA!! MA'AM!!!" She pushed back, and felt herself gush into her knickers: at the same time Mrs Petrescu's thighs clenched tightly together, trapping Chloe's hand around the dildo, and a shriek from the headmistress' lips as she, too, came.

Chloe rested her head on Mrs Petrescu's thighs, panting and heart pounding. She felt Angela pull her knickers down again, and over her legs and away: she craned her neck round and saw the gym mistress bury her face in the nylon, smearing Chloe's cum all over her and licking up the last drops from the material.

"Good work, Chloe", she heard the headmistress croak. "You make an excellent pupil... maybe in time you may earn your badge back..."

4

"Angela will see you out" said Mrs Petrescu as she helped Chloe into her raincoat. Chloe was now fully dressed again: every time she moved, she felt the dampness of the gusset of her knickers - alongside the bruises on her bottom. "Put your beret on! You must be proud of your uniform!" She carefully pushed it on top of her head, as Mrs Petrescu stood smiling, admiring her dress.

The headmistress kissed her on the cheek, hugged her lightly, then disappeared into the sitting room. Chloe and Angela walked gingerly to the front door; both were still hurting from the punishment they had received, both before and after their orgasm. Angela reached out and hugged Chloe, the two women entwining in a long kiss.

"'I've still got my weekly chores to finish before I go" whispered Angela. "I come here every Sunday - I hope you will too."

"Of course I will. Especially if you are here."

Angela opened the door; Chloe saw it was raining, and steeled herself to run to the car: she didn't want to get her beret wet. She craned her neck round to Angela.

"You want to meet for lunch tomorrow?"

Angela's face broke into a grin. "Sure. By the gym, twelve-thirty?"

"See you there". Chloe's kitten-heels clicked down the path as she ran into the rain. She felt she could almost sing...

12