The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did worse over that two weeks," I replied soberly.

"I know," he smiled. "Some of it was quite inventive."

"Why are you here?" I sighed, changing the subject.

"Just wondering if you've decided how to use your last two wishes?" he said with an indifferent shrug. "You only have to midnight to use them."

"Dawn tomorrow," I replied. He smiled and nodded, but something about the way he said it peaked my interest. He couldn't possibly still be worried about anything. He won the moment Sandy died. I spent the last two weeks drinking and trying to come up with some way of hurting him, but it was all so pointless. I couldn't hurt him. He was the Devil. He'd probably like it if I could.

"So, are you going to Freddie's party?" he asked.

"Katia is insisting that Tyler and I go," I replied. Thoughts of Tyler made me shake my head. He took Shelly's death almost as bad as I took Sandy's. Their relationship was still an enigma to me, but it didn't matter anymore. Shelly was gone, just like Sandy. Neither of us would have survived without Katia's intervention.

"She is becoming a bit bossy, isn't she?" Satan asked. I looked at him and laughed.

"She has a strong maternal instinct and a large capacity for love."

"Falling in love with her?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not that kind of love," I replied with a sigh.

"There is another type?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head and he laughed.

"So, what brings you here? Really?" I said as I threw back my drink.

"Nothing special," he said. It was a lie. I knew it and waited silently. He pointed toward the door and added, "Oh, I did want you to be present for the creation of a new succubus."

There was no flash or bang. There was no sign at all that something happened. Yet, suddenly Shelly was standing there. Any succubus could have taken on her appearance, but I knew it was really Shelly, the woman who caused the death of my soul mate. She looked confused.

"Over here Shelly," Satan called, waving her over. She moved toward us slowly. She looked at the Devil fearfully.

"Ted, you really are Satan," she said. Her eyes looked haunted. A month burning in hell would do that to a person. I should have felt bad for her. After all, hell was hell and no one deserved what it offered. Yet, as I looked at her I couldn't bring myself to feel anything other than hatred.

"You never did accept that," he replied with a smile.

"I do now!" she said, shivering in memory. I doubted she could remember everything she suffered. If she did, she would have to be insane.

"Too late!" Satan laughed. Shelly nodded glumly. There was nothing she could do to change the reality of the situation, me neither.

"Why am I here?" she asked. Shelly had yet to do more than give me a cursory look.

"Can't you feel it?" Satan asked. Shelly frowned.

"Feel what?"

"Why, the desire burning within you!" Satan smiled in reply.

"I don't feel any different then when I was alive," Shelly insisted.

"That's because you've always had that sexual desire burning deep. You refused to release it and it gnawed at you from the inside," Satan said. Shelly shrugged and Satan laughed. "You may not think it's a big deal right now, but it will get worse as time passes. I'll bet you that in less than an hour you'll be begging me for a release. You'll do anything for sex!"

"I will not!" Shelly snapped angrily, but she backed off quickly when she looked into Satan eyes.

"Can I wish you to make someone a succubus?" I asked, interrupting. I wasn't sure what answer I wanted to hear. I would do anything to get Sandy back, but to make her a succubus was to make her the ultimate prostitute. Every fiber of my being revolted against such a thing, but at least it would get her out of hell.

"Do you really want Sandy to be like Lillith and Shelly?" Satan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No!" I cried, but then I shook my head and added just as adamantly, "But at least it would free her from hell!"

"A succubus," Shelly said in horror, as if just realizing what happened. She turned to me and gasped, "This isn't freedom from hell! It is hell!"

I nodded. It was hell for Shelly, but would it be for Sandy? I didn't know the answer and I was petrified I'd make the wrong decision. Truthfully, I was in no shape to make any decisions at all.

"You haven't answered me," I said to the Devil.

"No, you can't wish for me to make Sandy a succubus," he said with a shake of his head. I was both relieved and disappointed. That was, until he smiled and added, "Although I am willing to do so in trade for your last two wishes."

I groaned. To have Sandy back! To hold her in my arms one last time! I would burn in hell for the chance. I was going to anyway.

"Don't!" Shelly cried. "Sandy would not want you to! You have no idea how bad this is! The desire is getting worse!" I looked at her and groaned again. Shelly sounded so confident, but was she right or just expressing her own feelings toward the change?

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, rubbing my head, trying to clear out the cobwebs that filled my mind.

"The need is growing inside of me," she gasped, ignoring my question for the moment. "It burns!"

"Yes," the Devil said calmly. "Your desire will grow until it consumes you. That's the life of a succubus."

"I can feel it!" Shelly groaned as turned back toward me. "It's more powerful than anything I've ever felt before! It's only a matter of time before I start begging him for release. Me! I kept my virginity all those years and I would give it up right now if he would just allow it!" She was pointing angrily at the Devil. He was smiling. He shook his head no, denying her the release she craved.

"But..." I began. Shelly would have none of it.

"No! If you turn her into a succubus you're doing it for you and not her! I've known Sandy far longer than you. She was my slave, but also my confident and friend. She wouldn't want this!" Shelly insisted. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You're right," I said slowly. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make, even harder than deciding to sell my soul.

"Thank you," she replied, sounding serious. She must really care for Sandy somewhere deep down in her sick mind, but that didn't make me feel any better.

"Oh, don't thank me," I said, turning toward her. My eyes were cold and she took a step back. "You're still the reason why the woman I love is dead and burning in hell."

"But..." said began, trying to explain. I wasn't interested. I wanted Shelly to pay for what she did. There was only one way to do that. I turned to Satan.

"I wish Shelly the Succubus was mine to command forever," I said. Satan raised an eyebrow momentarily, but then shrugged.

"Done," he said. "You seem to be collecting succubae."

"What?" Shelly said in horror. I turned back to her and smiled.

"You are mine," I said, smiling cruelly. Shelly's eyes grew big.

"What are you going to do with me?" she said, knowing the truth of my words.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Nothing?" Shelly said in confusion.

"Lillith!" I called and she walked through the front door. We were in a bar, so she was dressed this time, but that didn't stop every man and woman present from watching her make her way toward me. It would be years, possibly decades before Shelly could move like that.

"Yes, mast..." she began, but then cut herself off when she saw Shelly standing there. "What's she doing here?" Lillith didn't look happy.

"She is a new succubus and also mine to command," I replied. Lillith's unhappiness turned to fear.

"Have I displeased you master?" she asked.

"No," I replied honestly, and then smiling coldly, added, "She has." Lillith looked at me carefully before smiling.

"What can I do for you, master?" she asked.

"I was thinking about giving her to you. Shelly would be succubus's succubus," I offered. Shelly looked horrified as I expected, but Lillith expression surprised me. She looked disgusted.

"Master, succubae do not get along. We can get no enjoyment from each other and therefore look at each other only as adversaries," Lillith said.

"I didn't realize," I said in surprise.

"I'd never get any use out of them if I let succubae be satisfied by succubae alone," the Devil put in. I shook my head because it made sense.

"Well, if you look at each other as adversaries, wouldn't you what to have her as your slave?" I asked Lillith.

"What for?" Lillith replied with a shrug. "I can't destroy her and nothing I do with her would lead to sexual gratification for me, so what would be the point?"

"I understand," I said with a shake of my head. Why was I going to do with Shelly?

"You could give her to another human," Lillith offered, but then quickly added, "No one around here. I'm already satisfying all of your friends."

"Bitch!" Shelly snapped at Lillith. I wasn't sure why, but I was too busy thinking about what to do with her to pay attention.

"You could be the first to take her. You are her master, after all," the Devil said. Lillith, Shelly and I all looked unhappy at that answer. Satan laughed. "It was just a thought."

"Master, if you like her form I could..." Lillith began, but I cut her off.

"No, I like you the way you are," I replied. Lillith was my favorite brunette again. "Besides, you've already taken her form before."

"Yes, just a couple of weeks ago," Lillith smiled while I grimaced at the same memory. "Do you think we could do that again any time soon? I enjoyed it immensely!"

"Well see," I replied, but I had no intention of ever treating anyone like that again, not even a succubus.

"What did you do?" Shelly asked. Lillith opened her mouth, but I silenced her with a look.

"Don't ask," I replied. "Let's just say that I went a little crazy when Sandy died. I took it out on Lillith."

"Yes, he made me take your form. He did some wickedly..." Lillith said, but I cut her off.

"Lillith! How would you like to be celibate for a month?" I snapped.

"No! Master, I'm sorry!" she cried.

"You bastard!" Shelly interjected, upset with what I obviously did.

"Just be thankful that I'm not tempted to do the same thing to you!" I snapped. "I could, you know, and you would enjoy it just as much as Lillith!" Shelly shrank back.

"Master?" Lillith said tentatively. "Am I not your favorite?"

"Oh, be quiet!" I growled. "I can't even bare the thought of touching her, much less giving her sexual satisfaction!" Lillith smiled and I shook my head. The Devil laughed.

"What do you think is so funny? I still have one wish," I said. He smiled and shrugged.

"Yes, but it's only one now," he said.

"You could have had them both if I'd given in and exchanged them for your turning Sandy into a succubus," I reminded him. "It was pretty close!"

"Not really," he smiled.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"The offer was false," he said with a shrug. "I had no intention of turning Sandy into a succubus."

"But, why not?"

He smiled widely and refused to answer.

"So, what about that third wish?" Satan asked.

"I'll see you later," I said in dismissal. He looked at me and laughed one last time as he stood and left the bar.

"Lillith take her back to my apartment," I sighed.

"But master..." Lillith began. I held up my hand to forestall her words.

"I want you to make sure that she doesn't have sex with anyone." I said. Lillith smiled nervously and nodded. She still wasn't happy, but at least I was not letting Shelly have any sex.

"Shelly, go with her," I commanded. I saw Shelly hesitate, but it was a wasted effort. She was mine and could not deny me. I smiled coldly and added, "Doesn't feel good to be under someone else's command, does it?"

"She'll learn to like it!" Lillith said helpfully. I saw Shelly grimace at the thought. They walked out of the bar together.

I ordered another drink and sat there wondering just how stupid a man could be. I wasted my second wish on what? Vengeance? Wasn't the Devil making Shelly a succubus vengeance enough?

"There you are!"

I turned and sighed. Would no one leave me alone today?

"Hello, Katia," I said. She shook her head and looked me over carefully.

"At least you can still speak," she said.

"Give me an hour," I replied, reaching for my drink. Her hand reached it first. She picked up my glass and downed the shot in one gulp.

"No time!" she said. "Let's go. We've got a costume party to get ready for!"

"You seemed really pleased about this party," I said.

"And why shouldn't I be?" she asked in reply as she pulled me out of the bar. "I've never been to a costume party before!"

"You're just hoping that seeing some of our old friends will break Tyler and me from our depression," I said. She smiled and shrugged.

"That too," she said. "But I wouldn't mind meeting someone nice."

We arrived back at my apartment not long afterward. Tyler was for all intents and purposes, living with me. He had the place he shared with Shelly and Sandy on the market. There were already a few buyers interested.

Lillith was always with me unless I chose to send her away. Katia still kept her place, but visited daily and slept over almost as often as she went home. We were turning into one very dysfunctional little family. I wondered what exactly Shelly would add to the mix.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked as I entered the living room. Lillith was there, looking nervous.

"He's in the bedroom with Shelly," she said.

"Didn't I tell you to make sure she didn't have any sex?" I snapped.

"Shelly?" Katia asked in surprise.

"They aren't having any sex! They're just talking. Talking and crying!" Lillith cried out defensively.

I stormed into the room angrily, but couldn't get myself to speak when I saw them holding each other. They were standing and Shelly's head was resting on Tyler's shoulder. They ignored me.

"My whole adult life I convinced myself that all I wanted was to be a star!" Shelly said through her tears. "But the truth was that once I had it, I realized I only really wanted you!"

"You've always had me," Tyler replied. The emotions were so heart rending that I had to slip out of the room before I screamed or did something worse. It was so unfair! Tyler and Shelly were able to share their love, but I was stuck without mine.

"What's wrong?" Katia asked. I knew I was pale and I was sure my pain was clear for everyone to see.

"Nothing!" I snapped. "Let's go. We'll meet everyone else at the party. Lillith stay here and make sure they don't have any sexual contact." She didn't look thrilled, but the succubus nodded. Katia and I threw on our costumes and left quickly.

I made my way straight to the bar as soon as we arrived. Katia followed me. She didn't know anyone at the party. I was dressed as a sultan. Katia was dressed as my harem girl. Tyler was supposed to come dressed as a caveman. Lillith would be his cavewomen.

None of us had particularly original costumes, but Katia spent a lot of time making each of them. She was a talented seamstress and we all looked good when we tried on the costumes the night before.

"Long time no see." I turned and saw Susan from the gym standing in line behind me.

"Hello, Susan," I said, giving her a brief kiss.

"You didn't have to stop coming to the gym if you didn't want to work for me," she said. I laughed.

"That wasn't the reason why I stopped coming. Neither were you," I said. So much had happened since we were together. It felt like a lifetime ago. I pushed the thoughts back and made introductions, "This is Katia."

"Hi!" Susan said.

"Hello," Katia replied. She was looking at Susan as if she wanted to eat her. I couldn't blame her. Susan looked good. She was dressed as a high school gym teacher. Actually she looked very much like one of our old high school teachers.

"I didn't know you were friends with Freddy," I said.

"We've known each other for years," Susan replied. "I went to school with his sister Marge."

"Nice costume," I smiled.

"Marge and Freddy insisted," she said with a blush. "They thought it would be funny since so many of Freddy's old high school friends were supposed to show this year."

"Are you any relation to Mrs. White?" I asked.

"No," she replied with a smile. "Marge showed me an old year book picture of her and I did my best to try and look like her."

"You did a great job! You'd better be careful. She was a favorite of most of the guys in my class. I expect you'll be hit on frequently tonight," I teased.

"Are you kidding?" she joked back. "I've already been propositioned by three guys!"

Tyler walked up with Shelly and Lillith. Shelly had on Lillith's cavewoman costume. Lillith was dressed identically to Katia. Now I had two harem girls.

"I always thought Mrs. White was into girls," Tyler said.

"She was," Shelly said knowingly. She seemed distracted. There were so many people on hormone highs in the room that it must be driving a succubus in her condition mad. Even Lillith kept looking around and licking her lips.

"I don't suppose you are?" Katia asked Susan. "Into girls, that is?" Susan just smiled and winked.

"Susan, this is Tyler, Shelly and Lillith," I said in introduction. I figured I better get it done quickly before Katia dragged Susan away.

The party continued, but I drifted away from the others. They were all so happy and I couldn't bring myself to fake it any longer. Tyler and Shelly made it harder than ever.

"Only a few more hours," the Devil said when he found me. He looked like Ted again. Well, Ted in a pirate costume.

"I thought you'd come as the Devil," I said.

"Too easy," he replied. I laughed as I shook my head. How could I talk to him so calmly and laugh at his jokes? He was evil incarnate! I hated him with every ounce of my being, but I also loved him for being the best friend I ever had.

"So, I guess you want to know what my last wish is going to be?" I asked.

"Yes?" he asked in reply. It was a little too quick. I smiled.

"Me too," I said with a shrug. He froze and looked at me.

"You are such a dick!" he finally laughed.

"Yes, but not as big of one as Tyler," I quipped. Satan laughed louder.

"I wouldn't be so sure!" he got out. "Let's have a drink and talk about old times."

An hour later we were sitting in a corner discussing how much our classmates had changed since high school. I was certain that half the people in the room were doing the same thing.

"Look at her! She was a tank back in high school! She looks like a goddess now!" Satan said.

"Sam Paulson swore she was great at giving head too," I replied.

"He's a priest now," the Devil said, sounding serious.

"Really?" I asked in surprise. Sam was one of the biggest womanizers back in high school.

"No!" the Devil snorted. "Sam is on his third wife and sixth child!"

"You're kidding?" I said.

"Yes, I am," Satan laughed. "Sam is actually living in Hawaii with his wife and their three kids. They won a small lottery not too many years ago."

"Bull!" I cried.

"No, really," the Devil insisted. I shook my head. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. It didn't really matter anyway.

"It's the witching hour!" Freddy called out as the clock in house struck midnight. The Monster Mash started playing in the background.

"Dianne Phillips!" I said with a laugh.

"And Tina Jacobs!" Satan replied.

"I haven't thought about them in years!" I said, continuing to laugh. Ted and I doubled dated them freshman year. We made a bet on who could get further during Fred's Halloween party that year. We both ended up getting slapped during Fred's traditional Monster Mash song. The ladies left together and didn't bother speaking to us ever again. We sat together listening to the song until it ended.