The Devil in Her Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then slowly brought his hands back over the curves of her ass until they met where her cheeks parted. He gripped her buttocks and spread her cheeks apart. Angie gasped as the cool air tickled her exposed crevasse. The Adonis then leaned in close, placing his nose just above the pinched fabric of her thong and took a long slow breath inward.

If it had been any other night or any other situation, Angie would've felt so violated that she would've lost control. She would've screamed, kicked, punched, and tried to run away. Instead, she felt warm. She was a queen tonight and now she was letting her favorite suitor know just how turned on she was. In any other moment, the thought of someone smelling her like this would've been mortifying. Instead, she could only imagine how wonderful the mixture of the juices leaking from her sex, the sweat, and even the heady aroma of her dirtiest part must seem to him.

He held his breath for a moment, as if he was trying to forever transfix her scent into his memory. Then he let it out with a satisfied sigh. Next Angie felt a finger loop around the edge of her thong and expertly pull it aside. Angie closed her eyes and held her breath. A moment later, his lips settled onto her sphincter. He did not linger. After a simple gentle kiss, he withdrew - replacing her thong and pulling her miniskirt back down.

Angie stood frozen for a moment, sorting her lingering discomfort from the waves of pleasure now washing over her. She had almost orgasmed when he kissed her. She could still feel the quivering of her sex radiating outward over the rest of her body. It was so dirty, so naughty, so... good.

Regaining her composure, she turned around and smiled at him. He looked extremely pleased and smiled even wider as he offered his beads to her. She took them from his hand and scanned the crowd before her. There was nobody left in line, yet everyone was watching. They were enthralled, and maybe just a bit jealous of her Adonis.

A quick scan of the necks in the room quickly brought Angie to the conclusion that she now posessed all of the beads. Was that the point of this whole exercise? She turned to her prince and gave him an inquizzitive look. He smiled.

"Very good my Angel. Now all you have to do is give them back."

----

"Oh my god, you're such a slut Angie!"

"Jaimie!"

Angie wasn't really stunned by her friend's outburst, considering how dripping with sarcasm it was. Yet, she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt as some small voice within her insisted on agreeing with Jaime.

"Oh, come on! You know I'm only teasing you. But my god! You had WAY more fun than I did last night!"

Having lived through the experience herself, Angie wasn't so sure.

"You think so?" she asked.

Jaime blew a raspberry at her and frowned in mock jealousy. "Oh absolutely! It's like last night came out of some artsy porn flick!"

"Ha! Whatever," Angie scoffed.

Jaime scooted her chair closer to Angie and leaned onto the table towards her. "Okay, so tell me. What happened next? Did you end up the centerpiece in some giant orgy?"

"Well..."

Jaime frowned, "There's no use in being coy now. Spill it!"

"Actually, I don't really remember what happened next."

"Bullshit!"

Angie shook her head, "No really... the next thing I remember was waking up in his limo..."

12