Making a Goddess

Story Info
While in self-bondage Vanessa gets claimed by a friend.
7.4k words
4.57
30.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,058 Followers

"Please don't rip," I kept repeating to myself as I tried to pull the latex over my hips. My name is Vanessa and, like most teenagers, intimacy is still an awkward affair. Add my desire for sexual servitude and bondage and finding a boyfriend, much less a master is all but impossible. So like most teens, I started indulging in self-pleasure, which for me included self-bondage.

So with my parents off for a long weekend, I'm starting my most elaborate scenario yet. Using the money from my 18th birthday, I ordered a custom-made black latex leotard. But, the trouble I was having was making me think I was a little too aggressive with the measurements. However, with a final pull, I was able to stretch the garment over my hips, and with a little contortion I was able to get my hands through the shoulder straps and it over my breasts.

The tightness of the latex was like a lover's caress, and I felt it tug against my crotch with every move. Seeing my reflection, the latex looked like a second skin, making the effort and expense worth it. Standing at 5'5" my body never stood out. With shoulder-length wavy black hair and a round face, I was always described as cute or innocent-looking. I was someone people knew but never admired. The leotard changed that. The shiny black latex was a stark contrast to my porcelain skin. The scooped neckline displayed my cleavage as the tight latex forced my breasts together, giving them a uni-boob appearance and keeping them firmly in place. Their D-cup size looked even bigger with the compression of my waist turning my curveless figure into a sensual hourglass shape while the high cut of the legs highlighted my hips. Twisting to the side, I was pleased to see the effect on my ass, molding it into the perfect heart-shaped butt. The zipper running from my navel between my legs and over my butt removed any doubt that the garment was made for sex.

Wanting to complete my outfit, I added opera gloves and thigh-high leggings. Made of thick black latex, they were every bit as tight as the leotard encasing my arms and legs and leaving just a few inches of bare skin around my hips and shoulders. Next was my mom's four-inch black stiletto fuck me pumps I discovered in her closet years ago. Lastly, I picked up the black leather collar and buckled it around my neck. Excited to see the complete look, I returned to the mirror as the stiletto's made a sensual clicking sound, a sound I was never able to accomplish before today.

I stood motionless as the thickness and rubber encouraged me to keep my arms, legs, and back straight like some perverted mannequin. The innocent-looking adolescent was gone, replaced with a voluptuous vixen.

I felt a sexual rush flood over me as I rubbed my latex-covered hands over my body, the erotic feel from my exposed flesh turning into a dull pressure as my hands moved over my latex-covered mounds. My gaze followed my hands and they slid over my newly created curves, the tight rubber squeezing the air out with each breath and making me feel like an adult for the first time. The latex garment molded me into someone made for sex. I was the woman I truly wanted to be and with a flirty wink, I turned to get the box that contained my blackmail.

One of the primary rules in self-bondage is always have an emergency escape and if you're committed, one that's costly to use. In this scenario, that penalty was Athena. A fellow school swim team member, Athena's Greek heritage gave her a Mediterranean look, and being five inches taller than me, her large breasts and nice round ass looked more proportional. While I would be described as cute and wholesome, Athena was seductive and exotic. Her outgoing and energetic personality was a good complement to my shy, inverted one.

What made this choice dangerous was Athena is a lesbian who has a crush on me that borders on an obsession. Athena continued her pursuit even after I told her I wasn't gay. Yet, she made me feel wanted and we remained friends. She even applied to the same colleges and will be the only person I'll know on campus when we start school next year.

It was this acceptance/encouragement of her stalking that led me to choose her as my emergency escape. In my fantasy, I'm under the control of a dominant male. An alpha who'd dictate the rules of the relationship. His reign would be absolute, and I would be bound and used for his pleasure in the bedroom and life. A completely unrealistic vision, but that was my fantasy. Athena was the only safe person in my life that could fill that role.

We made plans for tomorrow when I told her my parents were leaving, if my release didn't work, Athena would find me and I would be hers for the taking. But if all went to plan, I would be free and the evidence of my adventure cleaned up.

To give Athena the leverage to make me accept her role as my mistress, I created a collection of materials that I would do anything to keep private. Photos of me in risqué clothes or naked, holding signs professing my love for her. Embarrassing videos and anonymous love letters that graphically stating what I wanted her to do to my body. Of course, there was a video confession of me being her secret admirer. I also included a list of the passwords to my personal and fetish life, along with a signed slave contract declaring her my owner and all the things she was allowed to do to me. If she found me while still in bondage, she would have all the material she needed to possess me. With no desire to be a sex slave to a lesbian, the risk of being forced into my fantasy in an unwanted way had a certain sexual thrill.

With the materials, as well as the keys to my bondage, laid out on the coffee table, it was time to begin. Not having the resources to do an elaborate release, I used the cheap reliable method of freezing a string in a block of ice. Two in fact, just in case the first got tangled.

I carefully placed a dining room chair under the arch facing the living room and using the chair as a stool, I tied the strings to the hooks we kept in the archway. With my release in place, I secured a pair of handcuffs to the lowest slat with a zip tie. When the ice melted the scissors tied to the strings would drop to the level of my hands allowing me to cut the tie.

With the chair ready, it was time to add the bondage elements to my outfit. First was a sexy play on 'hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. A ball gag, secured in place with a small padlock. I then placed a black sleep mask with embroidered kitten eyes on my head, ready to be pulled over my eyes. This was followed by a wireless headset with kitten ears playing the sounds of a woman being spanked while having sex.

With my preparations complete I took my seat and loosely zip-tied my ankles to the front legs of the chair, while cuffed to the chair they would be impossible to remove but after regaining my ability to stand all I had to do was lift the front of the chair and my legs would be free. With a final look to make sure the strings holding the scissors were in place, I pulled the mask over my eyes, plunging me into the darkness of my fantasy. Next, I twist my arms over the back of the chair and reach for the handcuffs. In a final act of freedom, I ratchet the cuffs closed, binding me to the chair.

A sense of helplessness and arousal washed over me. With my hands cuffed and zip-tied, my arms were pinned holding my body in place. With my ankles secured, the only movement allowed was the wiggle of my hips and the opening and closing of my legs. I had neutralized my sense of sight, sound, and hearing, leaving only my sense of smell and touch both overwhelmed by the latex.

It was in this condition that I thought I heard the doorbell. Tensing up, I tried to listen as the fear of being discovered ran through my head. I nervously reached around trying to see if I lost track of time and the scissors dropped without me noticing. Unable to feel the strings, I sat still trying to identify any sounds that would confirm that I was no longer alone. In my worried state, I couldn't tell if my mind was playing tricks on me or if I heard Athena calling hello or what sounded like the floor squeaking. Without my senses, I couldn't confirm or dispel my worries.

Try as I might, I couldn't shake the feeling I wasn't alone. It wasn't until the faint smell of perfume alerted me to a presence. When a hand brushed my hair, I wanted to jump out of my seat, or at least I would have if I wasn't secured to it. In my heightened state of arousal, any stimulus sent shock waves throughout my body. As I felt the touch of a female hand on my shoulder, I knew Athena had found me. I whimpered into my gag as her finger followed the scooped neckline to my breasts where it lingered unchallenged caressing my exposed cleavage before moving up to inspect the collar, her fingers holding the small metal tag with the word 'kitten' engraved in it.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, I sensed Athena straddling the chair, her velvety soft leggings pressing against the hypersensitive skin of my upper thighs. Her crotch pressed firmly against mine as our breasts mashed together, merging our bodies. My sense of touch was overwhelmed as she wiggled her ass before removing my headphones.

"You make a very sexy kitty," purred Athena. Her sultry voice filled my ears as my sense of hearing returned to me. "If I knew you liked being tied up, I would have kidnapped you long ago."

I nervously murmured into the gag as Athena's nail traced along my jawbone to just under my chin. "Ssh," commanded Athena, "I cannot understand a thing you're saying."

I focused on obeying her command as the shy heterosexual girl in me wanted to run and hide. However, these feelings conflicted with my desire to be dominated. Bound in place with Athena in possession of my blackmail material, I no longer had to feel the guilt of giving into my deviant desires. Fear and humiliation were mixed with desire and arousal as I experienced my fantasy becoming a reality. All I could do was feel Athena's body and listen to her voice.

"All this time I've been lusting after you trying to get you to agree to a date when what you wanted was for me to just take you," teased Athena.

Instead of shaking my head, I mumbled into my gag making a series of winy grunts until I felt her hair brush against the side of my face as she softly kissed my neck, the sensual touch pushed my body into overdrive. Working her way up, she nibbled on my ear causing me to emit a soft mew.

"I see you like the idea as well," breathed Athena as she pulled back and removed my blindfold, returning my sense of sight.

Athena's face filled my vision with her red lips in her trademark smile, which made her look like she was plotting something naughty and there was no doubt that she currently was. Her wavy black hair framed her sultry face and her Greek heritage gave her skin a light caramel color, reminding me of a young Gal Gadit. I always thought Athena was attractive and felt a bit of pride that such a pretty girl would be interested in me.

"You lied to me," scolded Athena. "You told me your parents were leaving tomorrow. Imagine my confusion when I drove past your house and saw them loading their car. I was going to text you and ask if they left early, but then thought I would just come over and see what was going on. At first, I thought you weren't home and just left the lights on, so not like you. Using the hidden key, I opened the door. When I saw you in your outfit and tied to the chair, I thought you were playing some sex game with a boy. But after seeing the stuff in your living room, I realized you did this to yourself and fantasized about me finding you."

Unable to explain, I just moaned into my gag. My stalker now had what she needed to claim me. My desire for domination was becoming a reality and in my current position, I didn't have the ability to stop it. My arousal was now just not from my bondage or some imaginary generic master but for Athena. In a panic, I twisted my head, hoping to see my escape mechanism.

"I used the scissors to cut the strings," announced Athena, knowing what was thinking. "You're not getting out until I let you out. You did say your parents were gone for the whole weekend?"

I nodded my head as I thought about spending the next 48 hours under her control. My heart was racing as the gag thankfully prevented me from having to respond. I had fantasized about long-term bondage, but the necessities of life limited my scenarios. The thought of Athena keeping me captive for the weekend or longer sent a shiver down my spine, causing my hips to wiggle and rub my crotch against Athena's.

"I see you like that," whispered Athena in a husky voice. "In fact, if I have my way, you'll be my pet kitty forever."

I closed my eyes and whimpered into my gag. To be a submissive required having someone to submit to. A partner and a master to balance and harmonize my need to be a slave. Being single left me without that accomplice. My fantasy of becoming a full-time slave helpless and controlled was becoming a reality, which excited me physically while also making me uneasy about becoming the sexual thrall of another woman. Yet, the only thing I desired in a lover was for them to be my dominant. If what I truly wanted was that connection, would a mistress work just as well?

Athena pulled her body against mine, moving her hips and grinding her crotch against me. It was all too much for my hyper-sensitive body, and I felt the warm ache between my legs and my aroused breasts become compressed by the restriction of the latex. I was having a sexual experience with another person while being bound and at their mercy, just as my perverted mind wanted. Yet that master was a mistress, a woman whose fantasy was me.

"That feels good," breathed Athena as she stared hungrily into my eyes. "However, I want a more tongue-on experience."

Sitting in the reverse image on top of me, Athena did what I currently couldn't do, stand. Positioning her belly piercing inches from my face. A simple gold ring that allowed her to clip charms to it to fit her fancy. Tonight it had a short chain with three blue crystals that matched her eyes. I was there when she got it. Talked into holding her hand as she was pierced. She tried to convince me to get one too; as a sign of our 'friendship'. I jokingly told her it was too early in the relationship to get matching rings. Yet seeing it now, I pictured Athena holding my hand and leading me into the parlor to complete our matching set. In my vision, mine would have a leash clipped to it.

"Don't go anywhere," teased Athena, before she turned and strutted away. The yoga pants hugged her lower body, and I couldn't pull my eyes away from the sensual sway of her ass. Reaching the coffee table, Athena bent at the waist keeping her legs perfectly straight and making the material to stretch conforming to the shape of her cheeks.

"Found them," sang Athena in a sultry tone as she dangled the keys. Her mischievous smile was back on her face. Her eyes remained locked on me as she approached, and I found myself admiring her for what she now was, a sexual partner. The way her pants clung to her hips and legs. The scooped neck of her sports top showed off her generous cleavage, while its short length placed her midriff alluringly on display. Athena looked hot. I could do nothing but sit and watch as my fear and nervousness of being with a woman merged with my lust and desire to have a master.

Instead of returning to her perch, Athena walked to my side close enough that her hip brushed against my shoulder as she passed. I did my best to turn my head, but as Athena stopped behind me, she twisted my head, so it faced forward. With a turn of the key, the small lock was released from the back of my gag.

With my head still bowed, I let out a small whimper as I felt Athena exposing my neck and placing the lock on the back of my collar. The sound of the lock engaging echoed through my head. This was the first time another person participated in my bondage, and she was securing a collar, a sign of ownership, around my neck.

"Now if I take this thing off are you going to be a good kitty," inquired Athena as her fingers played with the strap of my gag.

"Mmmmhhh," I muffled while nodding my head yes.

"No screaming, or hectic babble," pressed Athena.

"I shook my head no," just wanting to talk to Athena, not knowing what I would even say.

"Then let's get this muzzle off, so my kitty can purr," announced Athena as she unbuckled and pull the bright red ball gag from my mouth.

As soon as the gag was removed, I took a series of deep breaths in an attempt to calm my nerves. Athena took this opportunity to sit across my lap and wrapped an arm over my shoulders. She showed no shame as she stared lustfully into my wide eyes like a predator taunting its prey.

"Now is there anything you would like to tell me," inquired Athena.

"Athena, please," I begged. "This was just supposed to be a fantasy. I never planned for it to become real."

"And yet it has," replied Athena with a smirk before leaning forward, so she could whisper into my ear. "You went to great lengths to do this to yourself." Kiss. "Buying your outfit." Kiss. "Creating your blackmail." Kiss. "And tying yourself to this chair all to feed your fetish." Kiss. "I think you want it to be real." Kiss. What you really want is what you wrote in your confession." Kiss. "To be my slave. " Kiss.

My face was flushed, from the truth of Athena's accusations and the incredible feeling of her soft lips on the side of my neck. "But I'm straight," I whimpered, ignoring her argument.

"So is spaghetti until it gets wet," countered Athena as she nibbled on my ear. "Spaghetti. That is the perfect pet name for my pet kitten. We'll go to a pet shop with one of those engraving machines to make you a new tag. Of course, we will add me as your owner to the back side."

"Athena," I argued, "we're friends."

"No we're not," snapped, Athena as she moved her face to look at mine. "I was your friend when you got to decide. Now it's my turn. We are a couple, and I'm your mistress and your owner, and you are my slave and pet."

"I'm not a lesbian," I stated in a low voice.

"That may be, but it's irrelevant," replied Athena with a smirk. "Your primary attraction is to your fetish. You are a submissive who desires to be a slave. All you wanted was the right person to claim you and from the stuff you left on the coffee table, you wanted that person to be me. You may not be gay, but you're attracted to the idea of being my slave."

Taking a pause, Athena took a moment to brush the hair from my face. "You have two choices here," continued Athena. "You can agree to be my slave and I will keep your fetish a secret. I'll encourage and feed your fantasy, becoming the mistress of your dreams. In return, you will commit to being my girlfriend. Or, you can reject me, and we'll never speak again. As a jilted lover I will tell everyone what you are showing everyone your desire for me and how I was not interested in your kinky behavior. Of course, I would prefer the first option."

Athena' naughty smile filled my vision and I contemplated her threat. My body was aroused at the thought of being a slave to someone who would be so committed to fulfilling my fantasy, but it would require me to be the sexual slave to another woman. Deep down I knew Athena was bluffing, but she had been infatuated with me for a while and the thought of having to submit to her blackmail appealed to my desire for a lack of control.

While my body was willing, my mind was reluctant, I would get to fulfill my desire for a master, but it would be a mistress. The conflict was only made harder by the fact I was currently bound and at the mercy of my would-be lesbian suitor.

maxout09
maxout09
1,058 Followers