The Devil Owns the Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"Ohh-Oh-Ohh-Ohhh ... yeah! Fuck yeah!" she moaned in time with his thighs slapping against her buttocks, ploughing her with his cock. "Gimme that fucking cock! Give it to me!"

"I'm gonna give it to you, bitch!" groaned Thaddeus. "I'm going to fucking give it to you!"

Hilda moaned with pleasure and went on receiving all of his pounding cock till she was just about lost in her ecstatic delirium. Thaddeus paused to catch his breath and noticed she was slipping off him but her caught her, gave her body another lift, and carted her out of the bathroom and back towards the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed, holding her legs apart, and buried his face down on her crotch. Hilda's chest rose and fell while her pelvis responded to his probing tongue. When he pulled up for air, Thad came up on the bed and slid his penis between the cleft of her cunt and directly into her opening. Hilda raised her head at the same time groaned as she caught sight of his black dick slipping halfway inside of her, sending high tension impulse of fucking up her spine and straight to her brain. His arm muscles stood beside her and seemed to contract as he balanced her legs over his shoulders. Hilda's hands went to her ass cheeks and fondled his balls at the same time spread her pussy lips wide apart for his cock to jam all the way deep inside her. She muttered a groan each time he slammed down on her, burying his cock deep to the hilt.

Hilda's lips stayed open and her face was flush red and contorted in a grimace of hurt. She expelled air each time he came down hard on her. Thaddeus too grunted from the effort, as if wanting to prove a point of owning every part of her for fucking her hard like that. She opened her eyes and stared straight into his.

"Oh my God! Oh God! Thad ... I can feel your cock in my chest!"

"That ain't going to be all you feel, bitch!" he growled.

Thad withdrew from her and pulled her up from the bed. He kissed her roughly for a moment then turned her around and bent her forward on the bed. Hilda assumed the position and helped spread her ass cheeks for him. The swollen labia of her pussy looked pinkish-red and swollen and wet with her juice. He came forward and she yelped as he plugged the hole for her and grasping her waistline proceeded to fuck it hard. There was the sound of her cries as she grabbed one of the bed's pillows and hugged it under her face. Her moaning cries merged with Thaddeus hitting against her from behind, watching his cock go in and out of her. He inserted a finger into her anal aperture, still keeping in line with his pumping action. Hilda's body stiffened and she felt her muscles tighten. A roar came from insider her chest and she buried her face into the pillow and screamed as a blinding orgasm surged within her.

"Ohhh Goddd! That felt so good ... so fucking good! Oh yeah, I love what you're doing to my ass!"

She was still gasping even as Thad went on pounding her pussy and poking her ass. He took his finger off her and grabbed a fistful of Hilda's hair and pulled her upright. Still not losing momentum of grinding his pelvis against her buttocks, he gave her his finger to lick, and she did. Hilda took his finger into her mouth and sucked on it as if it were his cock, moaning in her throat while she did. He grabbed her by the throat, staring at her with a look of menace of his sweaty face.

"You're such a fucking white slut, aren't you?"

"Oh yes," she moaned her reply. "Oh yeah, I'm such a fucking slut!"

"You love me fucking your pussy, don't you?" he spoke into her ear while still grinding his cock in and out of her while she too pressed her backside against him.

"Ohhh ... I love it! I want you to fuck me like this always!"

He let go on her and resumed punishing her pussy from behind. The sound of his palm slapping her butt, leaving welt-like traces on her flesh that turned her ass cheeks red sounded like whiplash in the room. The pressure was building once again deep within his cock. When the moment came and let loose, he had to hold onto her for fear of his legs buckling under him. Such was the tremor that ran through him when he ejaculated his force of cum inside her. Hard to believe that he a minute later he still held onto her, his cock buried deep inside her while it jerked off further droplets of semen inside her womb.

They fell to the bed once again. They lay there gasping from the sexual mountain they'd just scaled. Hilda curled her legs in a foetal position, rubbing her thighs against his. Thaddeus licked sweat off the back of her neck; she enjoyed the feel of his breath against the nape of her neck, and the protective way his arms held her. A pang of jealousy ran through her heart as she lay there realising the genuine warmth her sister had with him. It's no wonder she too was desperate to want a share of that warmth he gave to her. It should have been her in Constance's place, she thought with bitterness. It should have been her and not the other way around.

She thought he had dozed off but was surprised when he let go of her then rolled off from the bed. She watched him step into the bathroom and seconds later heard the sound of water pouring out of the shower. She fingered herself, felt residue of his semen inside her cunt and licked them off her fingers when she brought her hand to her face. Thaddeus stepped out of the shower minutes later and returned to the bedroom, drying himself with a towel.

"You're not going to stay?" she asked as if she didn't already know the answer to the question. "I was going to cook us from early-evening meal."

"Have to be some other time, Hilda. I've got places to be at and people to see, and I'm already running late.

Done with the towel, he began wearing on his clothes. Hilda lay there on her side watching him cover his delightful prick first with his jockey briefs, then with his pants and undershirt. She left the bed and got him his jacket and hat when he was done buttoning his shirt and fixing his tie. Holding hands, she walked with him to the living room.

"When will I see you again?" she asked as they got to her apartment door.

"Sooner than you might think," he answered. "I've got this problem I need to handle. Hopefully it's something that won't get out of hand before it does. Once I'm done with it, you and I will make out time to ourselves."

"What about when Constance returns?" she looked at him, praying not to see any flicker there. "Will we still have fun together, or are you going to dedicate yourself to her when her ass gets back from Paris?

Thad's eyes didn't betray anything except smile at her. "Let's leave that for when it happens. For now, we've got time. I'll give you a call later."

He gave her a kiss then stepped out into the corridor, wearing back his hat. They waved at each other before the elevator arrived for him and he entered inside.

Hilda closed the door and turned around and gasped with near fright when she saw the leering stare of Blondie standing behind her. His shirt was open and so too was the fly in his jeans.

"The fuck did you have to scare me like that?" she punched his arm. "Don't ever try that nonsense again."

"Relax, will you," he laughed, still maintaining the leering grin on his face. "I hid out of the sight. The fool never knew I was around."

"The hell he wouldn't, you bastard," she pushed past him. "He's not as dumb as you think he is."

"That he may not be, but when I'm done getting my pint of blood off his ass, he's going to be a dumb black Detective." He came and stood behind her, talking into her ear. "That first time he came here, when I took those pictures, watching both of you screw, I can't tell you how fucking hard I got. Too bad I couldn't come out from that closet you hid me in the guest room and watch. Though I couldn't stop jerking off to your moans. You sure have a lovely voice when you moan."

"This has gone far enough, Blondie," she turned to face him with coldness in her eyes. "I'm tired of protecting and pampering you in my life. Whatever it is you've got against Thad, I don't want to be a part of it. If you're so hungry to kill him, I suggest you go out there and find him yourself. I don't want you anywhere in my life anymore."

"Aww, I'm really hurt by your words. Those that mean you don't want me anywhere near you anymore? After all the good times we've had together?"

"There were never any good times with you. You were a piece of lay to me, just like any other stud pretending to have a dick in his jeans. What you are is sick, and I don't play with sick puppies."

His eyes then seemed to focus on her; they weren't leering anymore. "I'm really hurt by your words, Hilda."

He swung a back-hand at her face. Hilda didn't see it coming and gave a sharp cry when his knuckles connected with the underside of her right chin. She bumped her leg on the glass centre table and would have toppled over it had she not instinctively fallen on her side and instead knocked her head against the arm rest of a couch. Everything in the room seemed to spin before her eyes. She felt an acrid taste in her mouth and when she brought her hand there, realised she had bitten on her tongue unknowingly. Blondie stood over her, glaring down at her as she whimpered from the pain of having bumped her head and the smack she'd gotten. He sat down on the couch next to her, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up sharply, enough to make her cry out.

"Now you listen to me, you insensitive, dumb-blonde bitch!" he spoke with raw menace into her ear. "I've had just about enough of your snivelling kind of talk. Next time you open your mouth and talk to me like that, I'm going to slash those pretty lips of yours and give you a joker smile, do you hear me? Nod your fucking head if you do."

Hilda did as he ordered and nodded her head emphatically; her body trembled with hurt and fear. Blood dripped down from her injured lip to the carpet. She was shaking all over. Blondie smiled at her when she finished nodding, except his smile never went to his eyes.

"Good," he stated. "That's how I've always want you to be. You and I are going to come to some type of agreement, Hilda. I'm going to put a bullet in that Detective friend of yours, and you're going to help me and do that when the time comes. And if I ever find out you gave him a clear signal to scoot, I'm going to return here and mess up your face with a carving knife. Do you understand me?"

Again she nodded, moaning from the pain that throbbed on her chin.

Blondie let go of her and stood up. She remained there on the floor crying, reeling from the humiliating disgust her former boy-toy had just shown to her. She looked down on the carpet and saw her blood stains on it.

"Get up, Hilda. Go in the bathroom and wash yourself off, stop looking pathetic," he said, before walking away from her, leaving her lying there on the living room floor.

12