The Devil's Harem Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers

David looks furious at him. "Where is the outfit?"

The shopkeeper stays silent for a few seconds. "What do you mean?"

David slams his fist on the counter angrily. "Don't give me that shit! You sold me that outfit, you know the price I paid for it so where the fuck is it? I took it home yesterday and now it's not there! Now my wife has left me before I could force her to wear it." David shouts at him.

The shopkeeper seems to just stare at him as he talks and after a long silence he finally speaks. "Are you accusing me of taking the item back? I take my job very seriously Mr Reid and I will not be accused of cheating a customer." He says with anger in his tone.

David just laughs again. "Oh I'm not buying this. If it magically disappeared you are the only magical person I know. So yes I am accusing you."

David takes a step back as he faintly sees a glimmer of something in the shopkeeper's eyes. Maybe he went too far, maybe his anger got the better of him and he should have come in a bit calmer. "I see. Remind me again Mr Reid, what payment did we agree upon for the outfit?"

David takes a small step back again, his anger being replaced with fear. "Um...it was...it was..."

"Can't remember? Well allow me to remind you. You promised me, in time that you would pay me with the soul of your wife. I am very patient and I would have taken payment several years from now after which time you would keep the outfit and put it on someone new. However, after your accusations I am calling in for immediate payment." The keeper says.

David just stammers. "Um...but my wife isn't wearing it. You said she would need to wear it."

David can see the shopkeeper smiling in the shadow and he sees white teeth, some seem sharper that normal human ones. "I did, but a substitute must be made as the outfit is not in my possession and you agreed to buy it. So I'll take your soul as payment." He says with menace in his voice.

David runs for the door and it slams shut. He turns and sees the shopkeeper walking towards him. "Wait, please I have a son, he needs me. Please give me time to find it and I will return it to you! Please I'm sorry, I was angry." He pleads.

The shopkeeper stops in his tracks. "Very well, I'll give you...time. I won't say how much, as I very much doubt you will be back. I will send a debt collector to get my payment once the time has expired." The door to the shop opens. "Get going. Time is ticking Mr Reid." David turns out of the door and runs away. The shopkeeper then locks the door and turns back to his counter. "If you had asked nicely Mr Reid, I would have told you exactly where the outfit is." He goes to a small bowl of black liquid and he runs his hand over it and he sees exactly what happened to the outfit. He smiles wickedly. "Oh, how exquisite. So he will never find it after all, and now I have the perfect debt collector on hand now!" He says looking at Max in the liquid.

* * *

Max wakes up and sees it is 8:00 am; time to get up for school. He looks down and sees he is wearing the panties still and they are completely saturated in cum. He remembers everything now, what Bruce did to him. He groggily gets out of bed and he runs to the door hoping to make it to the toilet in time to throw up. When he bursts through the door he is wearing his usual night clothes, t-shirt and boxers and he can't remember anything about last night except vivid dreams. He now starts to feel a little sick, he staggers to the toilet and throws up and he breaks out in a cold sweat. He walks out of the toilet when the apartment door opens and his Dad comes running in. He sees Max, Max is taken back for moment seeing his Dad panicked but then his Dad sees how sick he looks. "Are you OK Max?" He asks.

"No, I don't feel too good." Max replies.

His Dad puts his hand to his head. "Yeah you have a fever. Take a couple of aspirin and get back to bed. I'll call the School and say you aren't coming in. I'm going to be home all day too. I need to find something."

Max nods and goes to the kitchen to grab some aspirin and water to drink. He hears his Dad calling the School then he goes back to his room. He doesn't know why it smells of cum as he closes the door. He suddenly sees a picture on his computer, a shape of a man in shadow. "What the hell?" He asks.

"Hello Max." Says a raspy English accent over the speaker.

He jumps back and drops the glass of water. "DAD!" He calls.

"He can't hear you, I have sound proofed the room, you can yell and scream all you want and the world won't hear you. We will need quiet for what's going to happen. I must also apologize for making you sick, I had to make sure you stayed at home with your father." The man explains.

Max feels a little scared and runs for the door, he turns the knob and the door is locked, but his door doesn't have a lock! He complained to his parents about it a lot but they refused, how the hell is the door locked? He turns back to the computer and walks up to it, he ignores the wet patch he is standing in from dropping the water. "Who are you?"

The man laughs lightly. "We will get to that later, but first you are going to do something for me." The man says.

Max stares at the computer monitor for awhile then replies with a fast beating heart. "What?"

"Your father bought something from me yesterday, something very valuable and he has...lost it and I need to collect immediate payment." The man explains to him.

Max can't believe what he is hearing. "What payment?" Max asks confused as what the hell can he do?

The man laughs again. "His soul Max. You are going to collect his soul for me." The voice says with the same light laugh.

Max a little scared just lets off a little laugh. "Not saying I will but how exactly?"

The man laughs back. "Well there are many ways for you to rip a soul from someone but the most effective and fun method I find is through ejaculation. You are going to fuck your father and take his soul for me." He says without a hint of humor, he is serious.

Max just stands there is shock at this and now laughs. "Is this a joke? Who is doing this? OK, fuck it I'll play along, why and how am I going to do this?" He asks angrily.

The man seems to nod. "Well, the artifact in questions was a Harem Outfit, perhaps you remember it?"

Max's smile fades as little hints of memories return to him, Bruce making him wear it and sucking his cock. Bruce being able to control him without stopping him and his body being morphed into a shemale. "Oh god." He says in horror.

"Yes, not only does Bruce have control as your master but as the maker of the outfit I also have control." As he says this Max feels scared and his heart is pounding fast and hard against his chest. "I also like the idea of your Dad fucking you as a shemale just like Bruce wants to do to you, so I order you to become a shemale..." He pauses. "Succubus." He orders.

Max suddenly falls to his knees in pain as his body starts to morph. His hair grows long and black, his finger nails also grow long sharp and black, his hips widen and his chest goes to a DD bust. His face morphs to be more feminine with higher cheeks bones and a smaller chin, his lips turn black and slightly puffier and black make-up appears around his eyes. His outfit changes from the t-shirt and boxers to a leather black thong, a leather bustier appears supporting his big breasts and they attach themselves to a pair of stockings that have appeared on his legs along with stiletto heeled boots. He now has a perfect hourglass figure, he looks down on himself horrified then his head swims with sickening images, images of him sucking cocks, anally fucking them and sucking out souls as he does this, rather than feel sick though he is amazingly turned on as his cock is twitching and shooting cum out all over his panties, first it's white cum, then as the images get more intense his cum turns black and the smell is stronger and more potent. His orgasms get stronger and more intense the blacker and smellier his cum becomes. He moans as the images continue and his cock is spewing load after load of cum as the images corrupt his mind. "Stop...help...me!" he says as the images get more intense and sadistic.

"Why? You're enjoying it. Give into it, surrender." The voice says with a laugh.

"No...don't...make...me...fuck... my...dad!....Oh god!" He says as he cums again and he still moans and cums harder than before. His whole body convulses as the images take such a toll on his mind he can't take it anymore. He gives in and he screams in pleasure and he collapses on all fours and his eyes turn pitch black. She kneels up with a smile spreads across her face. She looks at her hands and admires the long black nails, she rubs her hands down her body and then she places her finger into her panties and picks up some of her black cum and she licks it off, moaning as she does so. She stands and turns to the computer monitor looking at her true master. "How may I serve you my lord?" She asks sweetly.

The man on the monitor seems to smile. "You turned out better than I ever expected." He says. "What does the human Bruce refer to you as when he has control over you?" He asks.

"Maxine my lord." She replies with a smile.

The man laughs. "Well, in this form in my control you are Maxina, the first shemale succubus and my pet." He orders.

She moans in pleasure being called his pet and her cock twitches in response. "Yes my Lord, Maxina lives to serve and obey you. How may I serve you?" She asks eager to serve her master.

"There is a man in the apartment with you?" He asks.

"Yes, my father my lord." She replies.

He laughs. "You will seduce your human father in the apartment with you and collect his soul for me." He orders her.

Maxina feels more turned on by the taboo idea of fucking her father and taking his soul. "Oh yes." She moans while rubbing her tits in pleasure.

The man on the monitor laughs."Yes my pet. Your cum will act as an aphrodisiac, he will be unable to resist you despite his best efforts. His final thoughts will be knowing he is fucking his own corrupted son" He says with a laugh.

She moans turned on by the idea and she continues to rub herself in pleasure and smiles at the computer. "Oh yes my lord it will be my pleasure."

The man on the monitor laughs. "Once the task is completed you will wait for me, understood?"

"Yes my lord, I understand." He orders her to go and the door opens wide and she leaves the room.

She heads towards her father's bedroom feeling so turned on by what she is going to do. She stands in the doorway, her father is busy looking under the bed and the wardrobe door is wide open like he is looking for something. Her father stops and he seems to be sniffing the air, he can smell her potent cum already. He turns and jumps back from the door onto the bed in shock and fear. "Who...who are you?"

She smiles rubbing her breast with her hand. "I have come to collect my master's debt." She says smiling and licking her black lips.

He looks panicked. "No, please I need more time...my son..."

"Is right here, don't you recognize me...Daddy." Maxina says with a smile. She laughs at the horrified look on her father's face and her cock twitches in pleasure.

He feels his heart drop, how could that bastard in the shop do this? How did he do this? He sees a big erection sticking into the thong panties she is wearing and he sees a thick black liquid leaking out of them. "Max?" He asks in shock.

She laughs. "It's Maxina now sweetie. Don't I look hot and sexy now; don't you want to touch me?" She says walking forward.

"Stop, no, I need time I'll find the outfit and..."

Maxina laughs. "Oh Daddy, Bruce made me put it on yesterday. I lost a bet and he turned me into his sex slave." Maxina laughs at the look of shock and anger on her father's face as she steps closer to him. "So now my true master needs your soul as payment and he won't let me take it off. He loves his shemale succubus; he has ordered me to fuck you soulless and I want that." She says finally reaching the bed with him lying on it scared to move.

His father has tears in his eyes as his thoughts and throbbing erection are conflicting with him, that smell is driving him so crazy he can't stand it. He hasn't been laid in so long that he is already in horny overdrive. "Son, please don't." He quietly pleads.

She instantly places her hand on his erection poking up into his pants. "Why, you clearly want this. How long has it been since mommy fucked you, or sucked your big fat juicy cock? You want this." She says undoing his pants and releasing his cock. Before he can do anything she has already dived down and is sucking her own father's dick.

David is taken off guard and immediately starts to moan as she sucks and teases him with her tongue. It has been so long and he is so turned on he already cums right in her mouth. She pulls away with his cum in her mouth and she is moaning with pleasure. "Oh Daddy." She says with cum dripping out of her mouth. "Your seed tastes so good, the seed that made me, made me your horny sexy shemale succubus...daughter." She says laughing. David is still turned on and precum is leaking from his cock. "My cum will make you always horny in my presence Daddy. You will cum as much as I want you to before I take your soul." She says as she starts to masturbate him.

"Stop....uh....please don't....."

She laughs. "Oh Daddy why stop? You're clearly loving this. Teaching your son how to be a horny slut. Come on Daddy cum for your sexy son, cum again all over your sons face." She leans in close masturbating him faster and faster with her face right next to his dick. "Make me a cum whore, like you tried to do to Mommy." She pumps faster and faster until he moans and cums again all over her face and she catches more in her mouth and again engulfs his cock to continue sucking more cum out of him. She pulls out with cum dripping down back onto his cock which she rubs all over his shaft. "Come on Daddy, stop fighting it. You may as well enjoy making your son a slut while you..." That's as far as she got, he is so turned on all rational thought has left his mind; he just wants to fuck and fuck again. He pulls her forwards and plants a kiss right on her lips. His tongue and hers invade each other's mouths and he grabs her tits and squeezes them as they kiss. They pull apart gasping for air. "That's it, embrace it, and accept it."

"Shut up whore." He says and kisses her again.

He goes down and pulls her top down and frees her tits and he begins to nibble at them and suck on them making her moan. "Oh Daddy, that feels so good." She says. He pulls away looking down at her cock, the smell is driving him wild, that black cum is overriding his mind, turning him into a sexed craved maniac. He leans down some more and pulls down her thong releasing her black cum covered cock. He breathes in deeply going further down. "Do it." She whispers. "Do it Daddy." He can't help it, he opens his mouth and engulfs her cock and he begins to blow her. She moans as she feels him sucking and using his own tongue to pleasure her. She smiles knowing she has truly won, he is lost and soon her master will have his soul. She doesn't wait and she cums into his mouth, he chokes and some spills out of the side of his mouth but he successfully swallows some. He pops up gasping for air and she shoots her cum right in his face, giving him a full dose of the smell. He leans back with an animalistic look on his face. "It's time." She says. She takes her cum and rolls it around his dick making him moan then she turns on him and leans on all fours and pulls down her panties exposing her asshole to him. "I have lubed your cock Daddy, I'm ready. Fuck me Daddy. Make me your slut...and give me your soul. You cannot resist."

He just stares at her asshole, his cock aching covered in her cum ready to plunge into her waiting ass. Part of him is screaming, telling him to run away and be free. But another part of him is telling him to do it, to fuck her. He can't think of the consequences his need for sexual release is overpowering. He slowly makes his way to her, almost in a trance. He reaches out and touches and caresses her ass and he aligns his cock with her ass. He stops, the rational part of his mind is trying to stop him again. "I...can't...I..."

"Yes you can, you want it Daddy. I want you to make me a whore, your slut, your cum bucket, fuck me and be free Daddy, fuck your slut, do it do...Uh" That was all the encouragement he needed as he glides his cock in and starts to fuck her.

She moans and her own cock is cumming already as she gets fucked. He starts to fuck her with enthusiasm and goes faster, feeling her ass clamp down on his cock and milking it for all it's worth is driving him mad, but he is slowing, his head is getting light. "What...I...don't..."

"Keep going, don't stop we are almost there." She moans back to him.

He continues fucking her but he is getting dizzy and so light headed he can't explain what is going on. But he continues and his cock is close to cumming, the closer he gets the more he can't think or make sense of things. "I...can't...think...can't...can't..."

Maxina smiles as she feels her father's cock spasm and cum right into her ass and he screams in pleasure but his voice goes suddenly and his cock pulls out of her with a pop and he falls back onto the bed looking ahead, not looking, not thinking, not anything. He is breathing but no one is home. Maxine stays in her position for awhile getting her senses back and she leans up and pulls her top back up and pulls her panties back up. She turns and sees her soulless father lying on the bed. "Thank you Daddy, that was wonderful." She turns and sees a shadow of a man standing in the door way. "My Lord. Did I do well?"

He walks in and the curtains close putting them in darkness. "You did very well my pet." He pulls a small bottle out of his pocket and goes to her mouth. "Open up my dear." She opens her mouth and she sees a white vapour leave her body and go straight into the bottle which he corks immediately. "How are you feeling?"

She smiles and looks at him with lust. "Horny my Lord."

He does his light laugh. "Well, so am I after watching that." He undoes his fly and Maxina licks her lips in anticipation. She takes it without being told and begins to suck her Master's cock. "Oh yes my dear. Keep doing that."

She moans and mumbles in reply as she bobs her head and teases his cock with her tongue. Her own cock is leaking cum as she does this. She tastes his precum on her tongue and it tastes different to her fathers, almost older and more potent like hers. He pulls her off. "Please my Lord, I need more." She begs.

"Lie back my dear and spread those lovely legs of yours." She does so without hesitation presenting herself to her Lord and Master. He pulls aside her thong and glides his cock into her already cum covered ass hole providing the perfect lube. He starts to thrust in and out of her and her eyes roll back into her head as he fucks her. She pulls her top down exposing her tits and she starts to pinch and caress them. "Who and what are you?" He asks.

She moans loudly and replies. "I am Maxina, your shemale succubus slave. I am your own personal whore and slut." She says, saying it aloud turns her on more and her Master who quickens his pace. "I am yours...forever...mind...body...and...and soul!" She screams as she cums again and her Master shoots his loud right up her ass which makes her quiver and cum again.

He pulls out with a pop and looks into her eyes. "I don't usually fuck my Succubae but you are different, and special. Now, stand up to attention." She does so and adjusts her clothing. You will fall asleep and turn back into Max who will continue with Bruce's instructions, but when you dream you will also briefly dream of being Maxina and you will cum your succubus cum, you will always be in there like Maxine is to Bruce. Do you understand?"

Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers