The Devil's Harem Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me talk to him, bring his mind forward but keep the body you have for now." He orders.

Maxina bows her head in disappointment and her eyes turn human and she looks around confused and sees her body is still shemale and covered cum. He looks up at the shadow man. "It's done?" Max asks.

He nods, a hint of a smile can be seen. "Yes, you did well."

He nods. "Good, now turn me back so I can give you the outfit. I don't want to remember any of this, nothing about it, and...why are you shaking your head?" He asks confused.

The shadow man laughs. "That wasn't part of the deal." He says.

Max feels his heart drop and his mouth hangs open. "Wait, I promised you his soul and you would get the outfit back that was the deal!"

"No, you promised me the outfit back and his soul, you said nothing about your freedom!" Says smiling and laughing. "Let me tell you something. I turned you into a shemale succubus as a one off, but watching you work on your father like that, embracing the darkness was so...sexy. I had to have you afterwards. Now you turned on your friend and willingly turned back into Maxina to rip his soul from his body, you are perfect Succubus material. You are...pure sexy evil and I'm not giving that up."

Max starts to panic. "No, no please we made a deal, I took his soul and...."

"Do you know what happens if I don't take that soul from your body you absorbed?" He asks.

Max shakes his head. "You have committed an unforgivable sinful act, which you did willingly unlike the first time, so it will consume you, corrupt you and make you mine, forever. You can feel it already, can't you?" He asks as Max feels his head begin to swim with those images again and his cock gets hard again under the panties. "Maxina is rising without my instructions as you are now pure evil!" He says and laughs.

Max drops to his knees and the images start to get intense and his cock starts shooting out black cum again. "No...take...it...out...please!" he begs as he moans. The images of cocks and cum are driving him insane and he can't shake it off. Men bowing to him, surrendering to him, more cum shoots from his cock and he tries to fight it. "Stop...please...I...beg...you..."

"Like he begged before you fucked his soul out of him? You are begging to the wrong man!" He says and laughs.

Max moans aloud as he feels something in his body changing and burning, and his mind just won't stop flashing disturbing sexual images out of his mind. "I can't...think...can't...can't...fight it." He finally gives in and shoots more cum into her panties and her eyes open pitch black again and she sees her master. "My lord, thank you for letting me stay." She says with a smile.

He holds out his hand and picks her up and embraces her. "Of course you are staying my pet, you are the greatest succubus I have ever seen and I'm not letting you go. Hold still." He instructs and he pulls from her, she stays still but something is being pulled from her and in his arms all of a sudden is a neatly folded Harem outfit with a pink thong. "A nice addition to it I think." He says referring to the thong.

Maxina looks confused, she sees the outfit in his hands and she is still a succubus. "How my Lord?" She asks.

"Well, your body and soul have been so corrupted the outfit is useless against you now. You can never again be Maxine or Max, you are forever Maxina now. Who are you devoted to?"

She gets to her knees and looks at him with admiration and lust. "I am devoted to you my Lord. I give myself to you forever and ever my Lord of darkness." She says smiling with her cock aching for attention.

He places the outfit down and he removes a ring from his pocket, it has a black skull on hit with red ruby eyes. "Hold out your hand." He orders her and she holds out her left hand. He then places the ring on her wedding finger. "With this ring, you are now one with the legion of succubae and my property. You are forever devoted to me, you are now my loyal companion, my Maxina." He says and she smiles at him and he lifts her and kisses her. He then lifts her and carries her to the bed and drops her down. He pulls her panties off and he inhales the smell from it before dropping it to the floor. "Are you ready to consummate this union?"

"Yes, fuck me my lord and claim me." She says as he glides his cock deep into her ass and he starts to fuck her. Her moans are loud and inhuman as he fucks her on that bed with Bruce's soulless body on the bed with them. Her cock shoots load after load after load of cum up her belly as he fucks her in every way possible. The next morning they leave through a ring of fire which consumes the cabin as it burns to the ground. The fire burned so hot no bodies were recovered but it was assumed they both died in the fire.

* * *

In the dark room in the back of the shop, lying on a bed is Maxina, who is stroking her belly. After several months of fucking her belly has enlarged. "Are you sure my lord?" She asks with a smile.

He turns to her naked with his cock erect in the air. "Yes my pet. We do not conceive as humans do. One of the many souls you have consumed for me has been fertilized by my seed and is being corrupted within you. You are with child, and it will be...evil." He says and he leans in and kisses her. She returns the kiss feeling her cock twitch in delight.

* * *

Post Authors Note:

Hey guys, if you spot any silly spelling or grammar errors please let me know (nicely please, lol) so I can learn and get better. Unfortunately I have dyspraxia and when I was 10 I was completely illiterate. So I have had to teach myself to write and be a writer as I failed to pick up on a lot of things in School. So I am using this site as practice to improve my craft so I can go forward as a writer, using one of the fine hard working editors on this site won't help me to improve. So please be kind pointing out errors. Thanks guys and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories :-)