All Comments on 'The Devil's Lesson'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So imaginative, so impressive

Thanks for sharing your imagination and writing skill. Erotic and more!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout...

and...

Robert Johnson's Crossroads is one of my favorite legends, and you've done it more than justice. I've read a lot of "devil" characters and this one feels just right--his wry wit and barely concealed depth. I've always thought the devil must be an interesting guy. You've crafted a hot, pulsing tale with a beautifully ironic ending. The devil is in the details, and beauty is found in those deep, soulful places where we feel pain the most. Awesome. Are you sure you haven't made a deal with the devil, Doc? :)

Selena

neonlyteneonlytealmost 18 years ago
Covered her like the night...

outstanding line. Very beautifully drawn story. Don't know the legend, I'll look it up now. Congratulations deserved once again.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Goddamn, doc!

You're good.

What an exquisite, erotic and evil piece of work this is.

The central character was wonderful, so wanting and naive. The Devil was perfect, not appearing to be evil at all. Which He never does.

A damn fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay

I read this story based on the review in the AH, and I was left wanting. You have used the Crossroads legend, but have not included any of the passion that accompanies it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So Doc

What did the devil do to you to give you your talent? Damn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awsome

Awsome, just awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMFG

That was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent work

I loved your writing very imaginative, very good storyline...next time edit it a bit better. You had quite a few typos and wrong words in sentences...like "three her legs wide" I assume was supposed to be "threw her legs wide" Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely wonderful. No more needs to be said.

FeistyBellaFeistyBellaalmost 18 years ago
brilliant story

I loved this story so much I felt compelled to leave a comment. I thought it was beautifully written and quite brilliant. Of course I have grown up hearing a version of this story, and this erotic version was just magic. It was eerie, a little frightening, and yet still sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yummy!

An absolutely wonderful little story. Just the right mix of sex and "you get what you ask for." Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
jesus

another great one doc.

Sarah_MysterySarah_Mysteryabout 17 years ago
A simple thank you, for sharing your creativity.

Thank you.

jlong91jlong91over 16 years ago

It makes me wonder if I'll ever find my demon lover.

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveabout 16 years ago
Wow

You are an absolutely brilliant writer and this story was a fabulous read.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 14 years ago
Insert superlative of your choice here...

Searingly hot and a totally real portrayal of a musician longing for perfection. Absolutely gorgeous; I'll be reading this one again, and again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

not only was this amazingly hot, it was beautifully written and you worked in the blues. probably the best literotica piece i've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Sexy well crafted story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow.

Best story ever. Marry me?

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago

You are just so damn good.

sagi91sagi91almost 13 years ago
wow

so beautiful.... as if u know every desire of longing in a womans heart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
<3

awesome!

i'm not a Satanist, but maybe the Devil should always be capitalized. If He is as you described, then He deserves as much respect as the God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did she put on his knowledge with his power...

I like this story a lot. It reminded me unexpectedly and vividly of Yeats's beautiful poem Leda and the Swan. Very cool. I wondered whether you had it in mind.

I wondered too whether the ending was supposed to be surprising at all. It wasn't! Though her beginning dissolution was not something I had thought to expect, and made it interesting.

jennagirljennagirlalmost 12 years ago
Priceless

You are without peer, Dr. M...

MojomaggieMojomaggiealmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story, including the nods to Yeats and Coleridge. Looks like somebody else has been down to the crossroads to let Papa Legba or the Baron lick his fingers (or charge the ink in his pen) lol Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice.....

I have enjoyed many of your stories and this is on of the reats as well. Rock on.....

Elvin_SinElvin_Sinover 7 years ago
Sound Awesome

You made Legion sound awesome, thanks.

lesbeinglesbeingover 6 years ago
Stunning

I made an account just to tell you that your story is one of the best I've ever read. It's rich, satisfying, and honestly transcendent. I rarely read a story that is so universally relatable yet thought-provoking. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous