The Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head and looked at Greg who was watching us. I reached up and pulled him down to my chest too and held them against me while my mind started thinking about what had just happened.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of their bodies against mine. I smiled a little as I thought back just a few moments before and how I felt as Susan came on top of me while Greg filled my throat with his salty come. I knew that this was going to be a weekend that I would never forget and I just wanted it all to continue, or at least I hoped it would. My loneliness was gone and I wanted the feelings to continue as I lay holding my two children in my arms. Little did I know that this was the first of many happy encounters we would have together, before they went back to school. I smiled again and wondered why this hadn't happened before.

To be continued...

12