All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Your Loving wife stories are great.

I don't know why some of them are not rated higher I loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wasted marriage:

You have obvious talent, it is a shame wasting it by pandering to those individuals who seem to think that a good time is destroying a marriage and trashing each others love. This is not a marriage, as there is no trust in each other to do the right thing. Anyman who would set his {loving wife?}, up to be gangbanged should be whipped. Any woman who would allow it isn't worth having. You have talent how about being constructive instead of destructive.

don-donna2don-donna2about 17 years ago
Scottsdale is a total phony

His 'holier than thou' attitude is sickening

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story ever.

It is sexy as hell, my wife and I enjoyed it, although I am in Africa and she is in the states as we read it. Our fantasy, which has yet to come true, sounds a lot like your story, thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless and inane garbage !!

The worst. Absolute "1*" !!!!!!!!!!!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Dear offended readers:

Here is Literotica's definition of the Loving Wives category: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing, and more." I know this category has become mostly cheating spouse (especially cheating wife) stories, but there isn't an appropriate category for them - they have wound up here by default. This story was excellent and it was put in the correct category. In future, be prepared to encounter "real" LW stories, and, if you don't like them, stop reading. But do not "one bomb" them. I do not read tags before I read a story. Offended readers might want to read tags first, but these would not have helped you because the author did not add any tags, and the Lit. folks (or their computer) gave us these crap tags.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
So who's going first?

Ummm, that was Ian, followed by Gary.

You could tell it was a set up when Ian took her hand and led her into the kitchen.. If you still hadn't figured it out, the giveaway was when Gary came in shortly thereafter. John, Gail, and Lynn had to know because of the time she spent in the kitchen, one-on-one and there were still no desserts.

a side note to Scorpio00155: If you are going to delete comments, you should also remove the posts referring to comments no longer there. just sayin.

lol

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author should have stuck to incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous