The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John," I muttered without turning "I have to tell you something."

One of his hands slid up to my boobs, his other hand slid down my body, through the slit of my dress and onto my bare pussy. My body was still excited from the attentions of Gary and Ian, as my husband's hands played with me I felt the pleasure erupting in me again.

"What's that?" John asked as his hands teased my boobs and pussy.

"Mmmm, what?" I hummed in aroused confusion.

"You wanted to tell me something." He breathed in my ear.

I felt as though my mind was spinning with pleasure, the attention I had already received from Ian and Gary had left me high on orgasmic ecstasy and my husbands' actions were increasing that ecstasy. Through my haze I knew that I had to tell John what had happened between our friends and me, but I couldn't form coherent thoughts let alone sentences. As I blurted out jumbled words of explanation I felt one of John's hands lift the back of my dress, then his cock was pressing against my buttocks, I groaned as he bent me forward over the drainer and thrust his cock into my pussy.

"Are you telling me," John breathed in my ear as my jumbled explanation faded into moans of pleasure "that you let our friends fuck you then sucked their pricks for them?"

"Y..e..sss!" I gasped out.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked as he picked up the pace of fucking me.

"Y..e..sss!" I groaned as an orgasm boiled over within me.

"I thought you might." John laughed breathlessly.

Then all conversation ended as we both became lost in the pleasure of our mutual climax. For long moments we strained against each other in bliss.

"John," I panted as my husband withdrew from me some minutes later "you knew about what I did with our friends?"

His strong hands turned me to face him and I looked up at his smiling face.

"You sod," I gasped as his smile grew wider, "you set it up!"

"Guilty." He laughed. "Do you mind Julie?"

"I should," I laughed, "but I don't. It was such a turn on. What about Gail and Lynn, did they know?"

"Of course we did." Gail's voice sounded from the kitchen doorway.

I looked over my husband's shoulder at our friends who had gathered in the open doorway, I wondered for a moment how long they had been standing there. Looking at our grinning friends then at my husbands' face I had the feeling that all that had gone before had been merely a prelude for the night ahead. Laughing I kissed John, leant back in his arms and said.

"So who's fucking who first?"

12