The Dirty Old Man Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some more love talk, I tell her how proud of her I am. We are both tired and tell each other good night.

*****************

Ellen comes up for a visit on the weekend of July 19th. When we meet, she says "I so sorry about Joyce. We were friends on Facebook too. Ah, mmm, John, I want you. I want you to be my man and my husband."

I tell her "Ellen, I've been married almost 50 years and I'm not interested in marriage especially a typical religious marriage, besides you don't really know that much about me." She asks me what I mean.

"I don't want to be tied down to one woman only and I especially don't want a marriage that is locked down by religion."

I tell her "I've got a woman that I'm in love with named Vanessa. She lives in Tacoma and we're thinking about an open marriage." Of course, she doesn't understand.

I explain "An open marriage means we are legally married but we agree to enjoy other people sexually within our marriage. It means if she wants someone else, she just tells me and then she can fuck whoever she wants. It works the same for me too. The key is letting your spouse know. It also means we can go to swinger parties and swap partners with other people." She's shocked.

I ask her about her sex life. She's shy about that and has a hard time telling me. She explains "I don't believe in pre-marital sex and I certainly don't believe in adultery or cheating within a marriage with other people."

I tell her "The lack of pre-marital sex is probably why the guys your age keep taking a hike. Pre-marital sex is extremely important. How are you going to know if you are compatible? How many times have you had sex?"

She says she's a virgin at age 39. I say "What?"

I tell her "You need to come into the 21st century. Your morality is pure 1950s. Without present day morality, you can forget about most men being interested in you. Bottom line is you're going to have to start fucking or forget about marriage."

She tells me "I don't know if that will happen."

I tell her "You need to think hard about it and you need to start a normal sex life or you are probably never going to find someone to marry."

As she leaves, she tells me "I'll think it over," and we kiss goodbye.

Three days later, I receive a chat message from her. She says she understands and wants to let me take her virginity. She tells me her gynecologist told her that her hymen has a tear in it but is basically still intact. She says she was an athlete in high school, she ran track and was a hurdler. She says she also used to ride horses. She thinks one or the other is what happened to her hymen. I remind her about Vanessa and the chance is virtually zero that we'll ever be together permanently. She says she understands but still wants me to show her all about sex.

I think she might be a bit of a submissive. She keeps calling me "Sir". Since I've got this minor dominant side, I tell her I agree but she must do everything I say, if not, I'm going to punished her which will probably be spankings on her naked ass. I tell her when we're together she'll be my sex slave. If I order her to suck my hard cock, she must do it or she will be punished and then we're done for good. She says she needs to think about it. I tell her I will teach her all about sex if she accepts and give her many orgasms. She says "Oh, my!"

A week goes by and I finally receive a chat message stating she accepts and wants to know when is a good time to start. I tell her I'm headed back out to Tacoma on the 3rd of August. I'll be gone for two weeks. After that, it's up to her schedule.

She checks her schedule and writes me back. She can take a vacation starting Labor Day. She says she'll be arriving on Labor Day and spend the week then go back to Indianapolis. She says she hadn't taken more than a couple of weekdays off since she established her nursing facility. Her deputy will handle it for a week. I agree.

To be continued...

12