The Divided Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly hesitated. "Your not going to like it," she said warily.

"Will you just tell us," Rebecca snapped.

"You need to bring your soul together, the two halves have to be close, not physically, emotionally, closer than you've been to anyone before. You need to make love, not have sex, not fuck or screw, make love, experience true intimacy."

"No way in hell am I going to fuck my brother," Rebecca yelled outraged. "I should have known this was all crap, you almost had me going. You're a screwed up bitch."

She turned and stormed out of the house slamming the door.

"Rebecca wait," Andrew called after her. "I'm sorry," he said to Holly turning to go himself.

"You know I'm right Andrew," Holly said matter of factly. "Deep down you can feel it. Give Rebecca some time, she'll come round to it as well, trust me."

Andrew said nothing, he just turned to go.

* * *

That evening Andrew was back in his room studying. He had trudged home from Holly's without Rebecca. She had returned several hours later, alone for once, ignored her parents and Andrew and stormed off to her room. Andrew hadn't seen her since. He had tried to pacify his parents by claiming that they had had a fight and that he would apologise as soon as she came out of her room. He wasn't sure if they had believed him, but they hadn't pursued the matter, yet.

Andrew couldn't concentrate. What Holly had told him was deeply unsettling. It wasn't that he believed her exactly, the whole idea had been completely crazy. And yet. Some of what she had said had been true. He had never had sex and couldn't see himself ever wanting to. All through his life he had thrown himself into work and studying, but he had never truly been satisfied by it. It was just what he did, how he went through life, it had never really occurred to him to question why.

As for Rebecca, he couldn't know what she was thinking, but it was certainly true that she'd had more than her fair share of one-night stands. She was having lots of sex, but had never had a boyfriend that he knew of. Okay, it was her life to live, but it was easy to imagine that she felt as unfulfilled as Andrew did.

And then there was the question of the body flash, or whatever you wanted to call it. That certainly couldn't be explained away.

Andrew returned to his books and tried to forget what he had heard. And then it happened again.

With a start he found himself lying on his back naked. He was inside Rebecca's body again, and she was masturbating furiously with both hands. Her left hand was rubbing at the area round her clitoris, while her right thrust deep inside her pussy, desperately trying to awaken some sensation, anything to get rid of the horrible sense of numbness that she felt in her soul.

Andrew suddenly realised that this time was different. He wasn't simply hearing Rebecca's thoughts, he was sharing her feelings. Her body and soul were completely open to him and he could feel inside and know everything about his sister for the first time.

Rebecca felt lonely, desperately lonely and lost without any kind of direction in her life. She had been trying to find it all her life, feeling intimidated by Andrew's intelligence and focus. Andrew wanted to laugh out loud, he had always envied her confidence. She had been using sex to numb the pain, trying to fill the emptiness with physical sensation.

"Andrew?" Rebecca's voice sounded in his head, not angry or shocked, but simply curious.

"Yes," thought Andrew and at that moment the twins opened themselves up to each other fully. Each could reach inside the others heart and mind, it was all completely revealed. They experienced each others memories, goals, dreams, fears, hopes. And they each realised that everything that had been missing in their lives could be found in the other. It was true, only together were they truly complete.

With a start Andrew found himself back in room. He was sweating and his penis was rock hard. He knew what he needed to do. He pulled down his boxer shorts and quickly sneaked across the landing to Rebecca's room. His sister was waiting for him, naked, legs spread, her pussy wet and waiting for him.

Neither one of them said anything, Andrew leaned forward and his lips met Rebecca's. Their mouths opened and their tongues intertwined for a moment, before they began to explore each others mouths. Their eyes met and locked. They didn't need to speak; each knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Andrew reached out to his sisters right breast and squeezed it gently but firmly. Rebecca gave a slight moan, it tickled Andrew's tongue which was still in her mouth. Their lips parted and Andrew moved down across her body and gently nibbled on her left nipple, teasing it with his tongue. Rebecca moaned more loudly and reached out to Andrew's back. Her nails dug into his skin, only a little enough to tease him. Andrew sucked more fiercely, and then bit on the nipple lightly. Rebecca gave a squeak of delight and dug her nails in more strongly.

Andrew rose up and looked down on his sister. He looked into her eyes and then moved back a little further, truly looking at her for the first time in his life. She was truly beautiful, not just physically, at that moment she represented everything Andrew wanted from life. He leaned down to kiss her again and she reached round and embraced him. They lay together for a moment, comforted by each other's warmth, feeling truly happy and safe. Still they didn't speak, they were sharing a moment of deep communication far more profound than words.

Andrew started to get up and, at the exact same moment, Rebecca released her grip. Andrew made his way down to his sisters pussy, already wet and ready for him. Placing a hand on each leg, he parted them carefully and looked closely at his sisters most intimate place. He leaned forward, smelling her scent and kissed it. His lips met his sisters labia. He pushed his tongue inside and began to explore her. Rebecca squealed as Andrew's tongue rose and fell, moving deeply inside of her and then moving out, teasing her, bringing her to the brink and then holding back.

Andrew slowly moved up, licking all the while, until he reached Rebecca's clitoris, already bright red and warm. He dabbed it lightly with his tongue, which caused Rebecca to cry out again. He licked around her clit, spiralling gently and teasing his sister even more. Rebecca reached down a hand towards his head and ruffled his hair. It was not an erotic gesture, more one of comfort and acceptance. Andrew continued more forcefully, pushing Rebecca quickly to the bring. A quick thrust of his tongue took her over the edge and she wailed in ecstasy as her orgasm took hold. Her head flew back and she gripped the sheets with both hands. Her body shook as her pussy twitched. Andrew kissed it gently and then rose up to look at her again.

Rebecca came down from her orgasm, and sat up, her eyes met Andrew's and she leaned up to kiss him again, tasting herself as she did so. Her eyes moved down, and Andrew realised that the gesture meant that it was his turn.

He sat down on the bed his legs apart, his cock hard and pointing to the sky. Rebecca was on her knees but leaned down to get to her brother's cock, leaving her ass sticking up in the air. Her lips parted and she took her brother into her mouth, sliding her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. She gripped the base of his cock gently but firmly in her right hand and started to move her mouth up slowly up and down. As she did so she ran her tongue gently along the underside, flicking it gently and tickling Andrew.

Andrew gave a gasp, half of surprise and half of delight as Rebecca caressed him with her tongue. She started to increase speed and Andrew's cock grew harder and harder. It was all he could manage to avoid raising his hips and thrusting into her. He had to force himself to stay down, which only heightened the tension and brought him closer and closer to the brink. It was as though he was on a roller-coaster reaching the top of just as the carriage was about to bring him over and down the other side. Masturbation had never been this good.

Rebecca twisted her hand back and forth around the base of Andrew's cock, while her left hand grasped his balls, needing them gently. She was moving her mouth rapidly up and down his cock, faster and faster. She could feel him rising higher and higher, any minute now she would push him over the edge. All at once Andrew gave a gasp and released, his cum flew into his sisters mouth. It was warm and salty tasting. Rebecca swallowed as much as she could, wiping her mouth on the edge of the sheet.

Andrew was still coming down, the last of his cum was still leaking out of his cock. He was panting slightly. It had been the most incredible feeling, not just the physical sensation, but that Rebecca had brought him there. He leaned over to kiss her once more, and they embraced again, this time sitting up on the bed.

Rebecca reached between Andrew's legs and grasped his cock firmly. She stroked it bringing him back to full strength quickly. Then she suddenly pushed him, he fell back on the to the bed, his cock pointing straight into the air.

"Are you ready?" She asked, speaking for the first time. He nodded.

"There's no going back," she warned.

"I know," he replied, "I don't want to go back, we belong together, in every way."

Rebecca swung her right leg over his body, straddling, then lowered herself down, easing his cock into her pussy with her hands.

Andrew gasped, he was inside his sister, they were together. It felt incredible, she was warm and tight yet wet. Rebecca started to move, and it was all Andrew could do to keep from cumming inside her there and then. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, gripping them firmly, massaging them. Rebecca moved more swiftly now, rising and falling. Andrew raised his hips to meet her, pushing inside all the way. Rebecca moaned softly, and then more passionately. The twins were going to arrive together. Andrew released shooting himself into his sister, at that moment Rebecca came and gave a squeal of pleasure. They froze for a moment, tense, letting them orgasm flow through themselves and into each other before letting go. Rebecca collapsed onto Andrew's chest like a puppet with its strings cut. Their hands met and their fingers interlocked, Rebecca kissed her brother full on the lips.

They stayed that way for a moment, then Rebecca tried to move and found she couldn't. Their lips were locked together. She tried to move her hands and found they were also stuck. Andrew was finding it hard to feel his cock, inside the warm embrace of his sisters pussy.

Rebecca tried to cry out but couldn't move her lips. Panicking she struggled against Andrew but couldn't loose her grip. Her hands felt sweaty, she turned to look and realised that it wasn't sweat, her skin was melting. There was no pain, their bodies were simply flowing together into one. Andrew looked into his sister's eyes, and at that moment they both let go. The twins bodies melted together into one, loosing all human shape. The liquid flesh merged and flowed together into a cocoon of human skin. The struggling stopped, and the room was still.

* * *

Andi woke up with a start, drenched in sweat. She had had the strangest dream. She had been having sex with someone, but she had been a guy. No, she had been a guy and a girl at the same time, weird. Now she felt light-headed, and not quite herself.

She made her way to the bathroom, and took a look in the mirror. Everything was where it was supposed to be; short, slightly scruffy red hair, small round breasts, slim figure. It was definitely her.

As Andi showered she reflected that it was probably stress from college; all that late night studying was taking its toll. That and some of her other activities. Andi smiled to herself, she had been playing the field somewhat since she started at University. The freedom of her parents treating her like an adult had been liberating, but perhaps a little overwhelming. Well that was over now, she decided. She was going to ask out Tim, the psychology student she had spoken with a few times now. He had obviously been building up to asking her out anyway. Andi was tired of waiting for him to get his act together, it was about time she had a go at a real relationship instead of all these one night stands she had been having.

Andi dried herself and good dressed. Glancing in the mirror, she still felt a little strange, as though she wasn't quite seeing herself.

"Pull yourself together Andi," she said to herself. She probably needed a quick caffeine boost.

Having grabbed a coffee, and bite of toast at her mother's request, Andi made her way across to the University campus. She was feeling much more energised, it must have been the caffeine. In fact, thinking about it, she was feeling better than she had in ages, more confident and centred. Probably the rush that came from having come to a decision about Tim, she reflected.

As Andi walked she spotted a short, slightly dumpy girl with wild hair walking her dog. Andi thought she recognised the girl from somewhere but couldn't think wear. As she looked the girl smiled warmly at her. Andi felt faintly disconcerted and couldn't think why, as though she had forgotten something important.

Andi shrugged and walked on. She had other things to think about. Whatever it was it couldn't have been that important is she couldn't even remember it.

12