The Divorce Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning we did the usual shopping together with the kids and had lunch at McDonalds, which the kids usually wanted. I washed the Volvo and activated the recorder. Then a few minutes after six Sarah gave me a kiss and left for catching her friends and for the expected Viagra cock. This evening she was dressed sexier than the last week.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes; she was a beautiful woman, very nice, indeed. If the last week soft cock had been her only cheating, I had stopped her from going for more and forgiven her but ten years of an affair with that Tony was impossible for me to take.

As soon as she left I took the DNA test of our children and me and rang to my partner's wife who came and took the kids to their house. A few minutes later my partner and two of our friends came in his friend's car. On the road I mailed the padded envelope with the tests and got a feeling that now I was on the road without return.

On the road we made our plans on how to act and choose the simplest possible solution. I should do all the talking and if Sarah's date and his friends remained sitting even my friends were only witness. At the ballroom we found my car at the parking lot and I used the spare key. I moved it to a parking spot one block away.

At the dance-hall one of our friends did a recap for Sarah and her party. He came back and told us he had found her in the restaurant section, eating at a table together with three women and four men. I decided to go into action.

We went to their table and Sarah got very pale when she saw my friends and me. Before she found anything to say to me I said with a loud voice, "Hello Sarah, so that's the famous 'Sebastian soft-cock' who didn't get it hard last week. Hopefully he has kept his promise to be loaded with Viagra so you will have better luck tonight. You can stay here forever with the poor asshole. I don't care a shit what you are doing any more. But I'll take my car when I'm going home. Thanks for ten years and goodbye cheating slut."

People sitting at the tables close to their's had heard everything I said and began to laugh. None of the four men at her table made any attempt to rise up and attack me. When I was a few steps from their table I heard Sarah shouting, "Michael, it isn't what you think."

Robin and I went direct to my car and the two others stayed at the dance-hall for dancing. In the car Robin took the driver seat and I rang Tony Hagman's home number. To my good luck it was his wife who took the call.

"Annelie Hagman here."

"Good evening Mrs. Hagman. My name is Michael Albertson, my wife is a very close friend to your husband and I regret to say that I have some information you ought to know."

I told her everything I knew and gave her my cell phone number so she could get further information later on. She took it rather cool and told me that Sarah was his second known affair so far. She had forgiven him for the first she found out about one year ago but had been suspecting that wasn't his only. She promised that he was in serious trouble this time.

Robin's wife persuaded me to let my kids stay at their place overnight just in case Sarah skipped "Sebastian soft-cock" and came home in a desperate attempt to get me to forgive her. That is exactly what happened. I didn't get time to do anything else than bring her clothes to the spare room when she came home in a taxi. She heard that I was in the kitchen and came in and began her attempts.


"Please listen to me, I'm sorry and confess that I've been stupid and neglected the family but I promise that the family will always be my first choice from now on. My relation to Sebastian is not as bad as you think it is. Please let me explain everything."

"Yes, it is not as bad as I ought to think because now I know that this damn mess is much worse."

"I can swear that I've never fucked with Sebastian."

"Only because he failed to do that. But you sucked his soft cock and let that asshole dribble in your pussy."

"Please listen to me and let me explain everything."

"In that case you can begin with what you and Tony Hangman did ten years ago and continue with what you and he have done every year since then."

Now she was ash gray in her face. She began to sob and said, "I don't understand what you mean."

"I can refresh your memory. He was your first boss at the bank and you have fucked him regularly during almost the whole time we been together. His wife told me that he is a real pussy hound and she has dumped him now. Even a damn slut as you ought to understand that no man can take such humiliation. Your clothes are in the spare room and I want you to get your damn ass and your belongings out of my house as soon as possible. The dirty game is over."

"Where are the children?"

"At Robin's house for the night. They will be back tomorrow."

When Sarah heard that I knew about Tony she understood that the game was over, began to cry and went to bed in the spare room without any further comments. I took the recorder, earphones and went to the bedroom for listening. It began with singing and giggling as the last week while Lena and the two others shared a bottle of wine.

Then one of them said, "What's the matter with you Sarah, you're so silent?"

Lena replied, "She's looking forward to Sebastian's big stone hard cock."

Then I heard Sarah, "Last Friday was a damn mistake. Somebody has obviously told Michael about Eric's damn necking. He has neglected me during the whole week thou I skipped both the cooking class and aerobics and I did my best to cheer him up."

Lena told her, "But I'm sure you'll be well rewarded tonight."

"Yes but is it worth that? I've been dreaming about and looking forward to my wedding for ten years and now I'm taking a hell of a stupid risk for getting some quickies with poor Sebastian."

Lena replied again, "You don't have to fuck him. Do it or skip it, it's your own choice. You can dance and have a good time for several hours before you'll decide if you want to go or not to go with Sebastian to his apartment."

Obviously Sarah found her suggestion as a fair solution to her problems as she began to sing and giggle again for the rest of their journey. Nobody will ever know her decision because I interrupted the party.

When Sarah came to the kitchen for some breakfast late Sunday morning I told her that her escapades with Eric and "Softy Sebastian" could be forgiven for the price of the wedding cancelled for many years. But fucking a Tony for ten years was far too much for me to take.

She understood that the game was over and I told her the new conditions for living as a lodger in my house until she found an apartment. One of the advantages of living together without wedding is an easier separation. We have a law, which gives some protection for the weaker part. But not much of it was valid in our case.

Each one of us owned what we had paid for. Sarah had used the main part of her salary after she paid her part of the food for her own clothes, make up and hair salons. She hadn't bought or paid very much for our other things.

However, I allowed her to take what she wanted of curtains, carpets, linen and so on. Even one of our TV sets and some furniture and I promised to buy furniture to children's rooms when she had found an apartment to rent and until then she was allowed to live in my spare room. I suggested shared custody of the children and she promised to think about it and do her best to co-operate in all matters regarding the children.

Then shit hit the fan when I got the DNA test results. Linda wasn't my daughter. The legal mill grinded slowly but when everything was over, Tony had to pay alimony for her and I got compensation from the state for those years I had paid for her. Sarah kept her word about not using the children against me and I have succeeded to get acceptable agreements about both of them.

We are going to share the custody for Kenny until he is twelve when it will be up to him to decide with whom of us he wants to live. Linda has her room in my house as usual and it is up to her to decide if she wants to join Kenny those weeks he is living at my place. She still calls me dad thou the child welfare authorities have told her about Tony, whose only connection to Linda is his monthly payment.

Today he is divorced and lives together with the woman in his latest affair. Sarah told me that Tony got totally mad and accused her for the child support he now had to pay for Linda. Their affair has found a bitter end.

The "divorce gang" and Sarah terminated their friendship after Sarah had accused Lena for telling me about her affairs. They had a bitter fight on the job, which sent Lena to the hospital for a week. Both of them got fired from the bank after the fight, which got Lena's friends furious at Sarah. For the time being works as an accountant in a ladies fashion shop and has recently dumped her first boyfriend since our separation.

Epilog

Michael is known as a good guy and when their friends and acquaintances heard what Sarah had done to him most of them felt sorry for him. One of them has a pretty sister who had recently dumped a cheating husband. He and his wife invited her and Michael for dinner. Obviously even the famous Cupid was there with his bow and arrows because the two have been regarded as a couple rather soon after meeting. Who knows, one day Michael hopefully will get the loving wife he so well deserves.

12