The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
The downstairs neighbor.
2.2k words
4.61
109.3k
15

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I moved into my new apartment was rather bittersweet. Having to leave my kids behind with my soon-to-be ex was a tough one. On the other hand, bumping into my downstairs neighbor (literally) turned out to be quite ... enjoyable.

As I was bringing in another load on my two-wheel dolly, backing up the stairs, the door to the building flew open, and this beautiful young woman in hospital scrubs came flying out, running in to me. She was about 5'4', long brown hair down to her shoulder blades, and bright green eyes.

As we both stood there apologizing to each other, she asked if I was moving in, and I told her which unit I was moving in to. She told me that I was going to be right upstairs from her, and introduced herself as Brandy. Then she smiled, welcomed me to the building, and said that she was late for work, but hopefully we'd be able to talk soon. I truly enjoyed the view as I watched her run to her car. She had a gorgeous ass!

Soon after I was settled in, I saw her again while I was enjoying a beer on my balcony. She was getting out of her car with her son, who looked to be about a year and a half old, and a guy about her age. I soon found out that the son wasn't his, they were living together, and the kid's dad only popped in about once a month or so. I also soon learned that the boyfriend wasn't much help with the son, and was in fact a bit of an asshole to her. I could often hear them arguing, and I rarely saw him even help her with the boy when they were getting out of the car together.

After a couple of months, they had a huge screaming match in the middle of the night (She came home from her shift as a nurse and found him getting high with her son sitting right next to him. Like I said, he was an asshole, and stupid, at that!). The next day, he moved out. That night, I could hear her crying down stairs.

Over time, we would run into each other, and talk as neighbors do. One Friday, I saw her son's father come by, and pick him up. I saw her a few minutes after that, and she told me that he was taking their son for the weekend, and she lamented that for the first time in months, she was alone for the weekend, didn't have to work, and had no plans at all. I told her that I was in the same boat, and, if she wanted, she could come upstairs and enjoy a bottle of wine or two with me, and we could be alone together.

About 8 o'clock that evening, I heard a knock on my door. As I opened it, I saw Brandy standing there wearing a pair of cut-off shorts and a tank top, looking better that I had ever seen her.

After I was able to stop stammering and close my mouth, I let her in, and we went out on to my balcony, which over looks the parking lot and the forest preserve beyond it. I brought out a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, and we proceeded to relax in the cooling night air and had a nice conversation about nothing in particular

Half way through the second bottle, we started talking about past relationships. We talked about what happened in my failed marriage. She said that due to some of the noise she's heard coming from my apartment, I must have been recovering nicely.(I knew that I should have fixed that squeaking bed!), and she eventually told me what happened with her son's father (He didn't mind getting her pregnant, but wanted no part in raising his own son) and with her most recent boyfriend, the asshole (His attitude was that it wasn't his kid, so he shouldn't have to take ANY responsibility for him).

As she was telling me all of this, I could see teardrops forming in the corners of her eyes. If there is one thing that I can't stand to see, it's a beautiful woman crying over things that aren't her fault, so I started feeling some sympathy for her.

I put my arm around her to hold her as she started to cry, and I tried to tell her that it wasn't her fault that neither of these guys were man enough to act like a man and take some responsibility in their lives.

I wasn't sure if I was getting through to her, but I will admit that I didn't mind the feel of her firm breasts and what felt like hardening nipples against my arms.

When she stopped, I went inside for another bottle, and she went to my bathroom. When she came out, I could tell that she had washed the tears from her face, and more noticeably, it looked like she had taken her bra off, because now I could clearly see the outline of what appeared to be a pair of puffy chocolate-kiss-looking nipples.

She walked up to me and thanked me for listening to her sob story, and before I could say anything, she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. Now I could really feel her nipples pressing into my chest, and I liked it!!

She pulled back a little, looked up at me, and kissed me like I haven't been kissed in years!

We tongue wrestled for a couple of minutes, when she pulled back again, and asked me if I thought I could make her scream and moan like the other women she s heard up here. I told her that there's only one way to find out, and led her to my bedroom.

When we got to my bed, I turned her so that her back was to the bed, and slowly started to take her shirt off, wrapping my tongue around her nipples as soon as they were exposed, and licked and sucked her tits as I slid my hands over her still covered ass.

Eventually, I started to work my way down her belly, and got to her shorts. When I looked up at her, she had her eyes closed, and was squeezing and pinching her nipples.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down, discovering that she wasn't wearing panties, either.

I gently pushed her back until her knees hit the bed, and she laid on the edge of the bed, with her legs hanging off. I could hear her breathing harder now, and I slowly and licked my way up first one leg, stopping just short of her crotch, and then the other leg.

By this time, her legs were spread wide, and I could see that her pussy was already dripping wet. I licked up one side of her outer lips, and then the other, teasing her as much as I could.

Finally, she grabbed my head and said, rather loudly, "Quit teasing me and lick me, damn it!"

Well, who am I to deny a lady such a request? So I took my tongue, placed it at the bottom of her wetness, and slowly licked up towards her clit, which by now was almost as hard as my cock.

When I reached her clit, she let out a loud gasp, and tensed up, and then just went limp, sighing.

I worked my way back down to her wet hole, where I tongue fucked her for a minute or so, and then let my tongue tease her asshole while I slid a finger into her pussy. She almost jumped off of the bed as I licked her little ass and stroked the inside of her pussy, looking for THAT spot.

I went back up to her clit as I put my finger deeper in to her pussy and started that "come here" motion along the top. It didn't take long until she was moaning louder, and squirming her cute little ass around, trying to get my tongue in all the right spots.

When I knew the time was right, I took another finger and placed it at the rim of her asshole, and started to wiggle it around, slowly putting more pressure on it. I didn't have to worry about getting it wet as I pushed my finger slowly in to her ass, because she was leaking enough juices to make it an easy entry, at least for my finger.

The finger in her ass, and one in her pussy, and the feel of my tongue on her clit soon put her over the edge. She was bucking, grabbing my head with one hand, squeezing her nipples with the other, and yelling "Oh my God! Oh my God!! YESSSSSSSSS!!" as I felt her pussy and ass tighten, and even more juice leak out of her hole.

She had to finally push me away because her clit was so sensitive, and she had to come down from her orgasmic high. I lay on the bed next to her, holding her, as her breathing returned to normal. "I have never felt like that before!" she told me " No guy has ever even touched my ass before, much less licked it like that!!"

"But, did you like it?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" she replied. "That was the best, most intense orgasm I've ever had. And it was the first one I've had in over a year that I didn't give myself!"

"You mean Mr. Wonderful couldn't do that for you?" I asked, referring to her asshole ex.

"Please! He was only concerned with getting himself off! You spent more time down there tonight than he did in a month!" she told me.

"Now it's my turn." she said, rolling my on to my back. She started by kissing me, tasting herself all over my face.

"Hm hm hm ... I love licking pussy juice off of a face" she said, as she started to work her way down my chest and belly, zeroing in on my stiff, hard cock.

She wasted no time with teasing, she just took my cock in her hand, and lowered her mouth down as far as she could, until I could feel the back of her throat at the tip of my cock. "There is no way I'm going to be able to swallow this thing," she said "But I'll give you the best head that I can".

Like I was in any position or condition to argue or complain?!?!?

After about 15 minutes of her sucking and licking my cock, and trying her best to swallow it, she finally sat up and said that she had to stop."That monster of yours is either going to choke me or give me lockjaw if I keep going" and she climbed on top of me, rubbing the head of my cock onto the wet opening of her pussy.

As she started to lower herself onto my cock, we both let out loud gasps and sighs. She had one TIGHT pussy!! "Roger (the asshole) was about as long as you, but no where near as thick! I like the way you fill me. You're touching places that have never been touched!" she sighed, as she rocked and rolled her hips, grinding her clit on to my pelvis.

After a couple of minutes of her riding me, she started to breathe heavier, and was shaking. "OH shit! I'm going to cum again!" she yelled, as I felt her pussy walls squeeze my cock.

When I knew that she was done cumming, I lifted her off of me, and told her that it was her turn to just sit back and enjoy.

"I want you to fuck me from behind" she told me, and rolled onto her belly, putting that hot little ass in the air. I got in behind her, and slowly slid my thick, hard cock back into her.

We fucked like that for a few minutes, when I wet my thumb in her juices, and placed it at her asshole. "Oh, yes!" was her only reply, as I slowly slid my thumb in, alternating between my thumb and my cock. Thumb in her ass, cock at the mouth of her pussy. Cock deep in her pussy, thumb at her ass opening.

After a couple of minutes of this, I could feel her squeeze me, so I buried my cock into her pussy and my thumb as deep into her ass as I could get it.

"OHMYGODI'MCUMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" she yelled, as I felt everything on her tighten and shake. All of this finally caused me to hit that point, and I told her I was going to cum.

She told me to cum inside her, that she was on the pill, so I pulled her hips to me and came, hard, as deep into her pussy as I could, mixing our juices.

After we both came back down to earth, and we were laying on my bed, getting our breath back, she sat up, took my softening cock, and started to lick me clean. "The only thing better than pussy juice is cock-and-pussy juice" she told me.

As we fell asleep in my bed, spooning, I wondered "How does she know so much about pussy juice?"