The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped, and started to move her hips again.

"Come on, baby, cum for me."

Another gasp, and more hips.

"Come on baby, cum all over my face. Cum for me."

She tried to pull my head away, but I took her hands, and held them down tightly.

When I did that, she screamed loudly, and her body started to shake.

"Oh my god what are you doing??!!??"

As she started to come back down, I slowly worked my way back up her body, giving her clit one last, quick lick, and kissed and licked her nipples, and straightened up, wiping her juices from my face, and started to lick my fingers.

"So I take it that you liked that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I can"t believe that I've gone my entire life, and never felt like that!"

"So what else haven't you done?" I asked.

"What else is there? All he ever did was turn out the lights, get on top of me, and ... do it." She told me.

"Well, why don't you finish undressing me?" I asked, and she got up, knelt between my legs, and started to work my shorts down my legs, leaving my boxers on.

When she got my shorts off, and came back up to my boxers, she saw the tent that had formed, and asked if she should touch it.

"Of course." I said. "It's there because of you, and for you."

She took my still covered, hard cock in her hand, and gave it a soft squeeze.

When she felt my hard thickness, she gave a little whimper, and then bent down and pulled my boxers off, almost getting hit in the face when my cock sprang up.

"Oh, my." She said, looking at my cock. "That's MUCH bigger than he ever was!"

She started to squeeze it, and lightly stroked it.

As she was staring at it, I noticed a look in her eyes, and asked her what was wrong.

"I want to make you feel the way you made me feel." She told me, "But I've never ..." and stopped.

"You've never what?" I asked

"I've never ... you know."

"Tell me what you've never ..."

"I've never had ... one ... in my mouth. I don't know what to do. I don't want you to think that I'm bad ..."

"Ok, first thing I want you to do is tell me what 'it' is."

"You know, your ... penis." She almost whispered.

"It's a penis when it's soft, or when you're talking to your son. What is it when you've made it hard, and it's in your hand, and when you want to do things with it?"

"I can't say that." She said, still never taking her eyes off of it.

"Yes you can" I told her. "Say it. Say the word. I know you can. You know you want to. Do it."

She swallowed deeply, licked her lips, still staring at it as she stroked it, and said "Cock. I want your cock." She said softly.

"That's good" I told her. "What do you want to do with it?"

"I want to ... suck it."

"You want to do what, to what?"

"I want to suck your cock. I want to SUCK your COCK." She said firmly.

"Then do it. Lick it like an ice cream cone, and suck it like a big straw. Love it with your mouth." I told her.

She whimpered, bent down, stuck her tongue out, and licked up one side, and down the other, she did that for a couple of minutes as I watcher her got more comfortable with it, then she opened her mouth, and placed her mouth over my cock, and slid her lips down.

For a first time blow job, she was doing great. I laid back and let her get into a rhythm as I watched her.

"Oh, yes, that's nice." I told her, encouraging her.

She tried to take it deep, being what I'm sure she thought was a dirty girl, and kept sucking and licking my cock.

After a few minutes, she pulled back, and asked "Am I doing it right? Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yeah. That feels great." I told her.

"But you haven't ..." she started to say.

"I haven't what?"

"You haven't ... squirted. You didn't ... cum"

"That's ok. I don't want to cum yet."

"You don't? Why?"

"Because I'm not ready to yet." I told her and I sat up, pulling her on top of me.

"I bet you've never been on top, either, have you?" I asked.

"No. He was always on top." She answered.

I then pulled her all the way up, until she was straddling my cock, and placed it at her wet opening.

"Sit on it. Sit on my cock." I told her.

"Ohhhhhhh." She replied, as she took a hold of my hard cock, now wet with her saliva, and sat down over it.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy goddddddddddd." She moaned, as she lowered herself over me completely, burying me deep inside her.

"Oh my god, I've never been so full." She said, as she started to wiggle her hips a little, getting used to me.

As she was riding me, I reached up and gently tweaked her nipples, and she shuddered a little. She started to ride faster and harder, leaning over me now.

As she was leaning on top of me, I reached up, placed one hand on her back, one on her ass, held firm, and started to fuck her hard.

"Oh, yes!" She cried out. "Oh yes, keep doing that. That feels soo gooood!"

She soon collapsed on to my chest, and I then rolled us over so that she was on her back, took her legs and placed them over my shoulders, and started to piston in and out of her hot tight hole. She was getting so wet that you could hear her juices sloshing around as I was sliding in to her.

"Do you hear that?" I asked her. "Do you hear how wet you are?"

"Oh my god, I can feel it." She cried. "Can you feel what you're doing to me?"

"Oh, yes, you feel so good." I told her.

After a couple of minutes like this, I decided that it was time for something else, so I rolled her on her side, straddled her bottom leg, and slid back into her, burying myself all the way in.

"Oh, yes!" Janis cried. "What are you doing?!?"

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! That feels so good. Don't stop!"

In that position, I was able to pull all the way out, and then slide all the way back in, so I did just that for a couple of minutes. Then I started going faster and harder. That made her go nuts, pulling out, and then slamming back in.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I love it. Do it. Fuck me. Make me feel like a whore! FUCK ME!" She yelled. That surprised the hell out of me, because I had coerce her to even say that she was going to suck my cock. Now she was cussing up a storm!

"You like that? You want to be fucked like a whore? You want to feel like a tramp, a SLUT?" I asked her, as I rolled her onto her belly.

"Oh yeah. Make me a whore. I want to be a slut. Fuck me like a slut whore!" She cried out, as she was slamming her hips back up at me.

I decided to go for broke, and wet my thumb with her juices and placed it at her pink little asshole. I rubbed my thumb all over her tight little hole, as I slowed down my fucking and buried myself deep.

"Mmm. Yes." She responded as my thumb started putting pressure on her back hole.

I pushed my thumb in to her ass, leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Do you like that? Do you like my thumb in your ass?"

"OHH, yeahh! I'm feel like a dirty little slut!" She said.

I started to fuck her as with my thumb, and she was moving her hips back as far as she could, with my cock still deep in her pussy.

"That feels good!" She cried out. "I'm such a tramp slut whore! I love what you're doing to me! Don't stop!!!"

"Do you REALLY want to be a dirty tramp slut whore?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, yeah. I want to be a real dirty tramp slut whore."

"OK, I"ll make you a big dirty tramp slut whore. Here we go" I told her, as I pulled my thumb out of her ass, pulled my soaking wet cock out of her pussy, and started to rub the juice soaked head of my cock on her asshole.

She started to wiggle her ass around as I was doing that, so I put the head of my cock at her tight pink asshole, and slowly started to push it in.

"OH MY GOD!!! What are you doing?" She yelled.

"I'm making you a big dirty tramp slut whore, just like you wanted." I told her, and pushed in a little more.

"Yes, do it. Fuck me there!"

"Fuck you where?" I asked, as I pushed in a little more. Now I was almost half way in.

"Oh, god! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass good!!! I'm a slut. I'm a tramp. I'm a FUCKING WHORE!!! FUCK ME!!!!!" She yelled, as I tried to get as deep as I could. Her ass was so tight, I didn't think that I could get any deeper.

All of a sudden, she pushed back at me, and she buried me all the way into her ass. I knew that she could feel my pubes brushing on her ass cheeks, and she started to wiggle her ass around with me buried in her.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good!" She whispered.

"I want you to reach underneath, and play with your pussy. I'm going to fuck your hot little ass until we both cum." I whispered in to her ear.

"I've never ... touched myself ... there." She whispered back.

"Then start now. I'm going to pound your little ass, and you're going to help make yourself cum."

When I pulled back a little, she whimpered again, and slid a hand underneath herself. I could hear her sigh, so I knew that she found her clit, and I started to fuck her ass again.

"Oh, god, you feel so nice and tight." I told her, as I started to pound her ass.

"Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me. Pound my ass. Make me cum!"

"We're both gonna cum. Rub that wet little clit while I fuck your ass. We'll both cum soon." I told her.

"Yeah, fuck me. Cum in my ass. Oh, god I'm such a little slut whore! Fuck me! Make me cummmmm!!!" She started to cry out, and I fucked her ass harder and faster.

She felt so good, that I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and I told her.

"Oh, yeah! Make me cum again! Fill my ass with your hot cum! I'm a dirty slut whore. Fill me with your cum!"

All of a sudden, I knew that was it, and I told her "I'm gonna cummm!!!!!" I blasted what felt like one of the biggest loads of my life into her hot little ass.

That set off another orgasm for her, ans she yelled out "Oh my god, I can feel you shoot your cum! On my god that feels so hot! I'm cumming again!!!!!!"

As we both came down from our orgasms, I collapsed onto her back, and held her tight. I could feel her asshole contracting around my softening cock, and that almost made me hard again.

Eventually, I pulled out of her ass, and we both sighed as we heard the "pop" when I left the tight hole.

We both fell asleep like that, wrapped up together, and when we woke up, Janis had a big smile on her face.

"I'm glad to know that wasn't a dream." She said.

"No, that was pure reality." I told her. "How are you feeling?"

"Well I think I've got a little hangover, and my ... butt ... is a little sore. Other than that I feel fine. Are you hungry? I'll cook some breakfast for us."

"Only if you cook nude."

She giggled, sighed, and got out of bed, walking very tenderly.

"So you say I'm just reaching my peak, huh?" She asked, as she walked away.

12