The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then took her hips and pulled her back to swiftly and hard. Christine cried out, and I slowly started to piston in and out from this angle, really enjoying the view I had right then.

It only took a couple of minutes in that position for Christine to start peaking again. I leaned forward again, and whispered in her ear, "Lay down on your belly."

Christine let out a whimper as she lay flat, and I moved with her, never pulling out of her clinging hole.

As I started moving again, I knew that I was not going to last long. I started moving faster, and fucking her harder, and Christine was yelling, "Yes! Fuck me! Oh, god yes. I'm going to cum again. Oh, fuck me hard!"

"Oh, man, I'm going to cum," I told her as I felt my juices churning in my balls.

"Yes, I want to feel it. Cum with me! Oh, god I'm cumming," Christine screamed. I could feel her pussy squeeze and milk my cock, and that was all it took. I let what felt like the biggest load in years deep in to Christine's spasming, wet pussy.

As we lay there, catching out breath, I heard Christine whisper, "Ohmygod. I never knew it could be this good."

"That was unbelievable," I agreed, as I wondered just how much Liz was able to hear.

We must have fallen asleep shortly after that, because the next thing I knew, the sun was coming in the open balcony doors. Christine was still fast asleep, but I had to pee, so I snuck out of bed, and went to the bathroom. When I was done there, I decided to take a walk to check on the rest of the house.

I grabbed a pair of shorts, and went downstairs. I went outside, and saw Liz laying on the big air mattress in the pool. She was naked.

"Good morning," she said, smiling. "I'm surprised that you're awake already, after last night."

"Sorry about that," I said, sheepishly.

"Don't apologize," Liz told me, "It sounds like you showed my mother a good time. God knows, she needed the release. Hell, the noise didn't bother me. I just lay right here, just like I am now, and got myself off, listening."

"Well, then I'm glad that I could bring you at least a little joy, also," I joked as I sat in a chair.

Liz then rolled off of the air mattress into the pool, and got out, walking towards me. "Do you have any energy to bring me a little more joy?" she asked quietly, as she reached my chair.

"What about your mother?" I asked. "Don't you think that she'd be a bit upset?"

Liz laughed, and said, "First, with the workout you gave her, my mother will be out at least a couple more hours. Second, no I don't think that she'll be upset. I think that she'd be quite happy."

Liz then dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbed a hold of my shorts, and started to pull them off. "Let's see just what it was that was making my mother scream with pleasure like that last night," she said.

When my semi-hard cock flopped out, waving in the air, Liz took my hardening cock into her hand. "This looks very nice," she said softly. "It's nice and thick. I can see why mom was so loud. It's been a long time since she's had a real cock in her."

"And how long has it been for you?" I asked, as she stroked my cock.

"It's been a long time for me, too. A few months, at least.," Liz responded.

Without saying another word, Liz placed a kiss on the very tip of my cock, and then started to lick the shaft, from the base, all the way to the head. This woman had a special tongue! It felt like wet velvet sliding over my cock as she licked me.

"You didn't shower after you fucked my mother, did you?" she asked just before she placed her lips around the entire cock head, sucking harder on it, and started stroking faster.

The feeling that she was giving me was intense, and all I could do for an answer was to whisper, "NO."

"I can taste her pussy juices on your cock," she told me as she kept sucking.

After a few minutes of some intense cock sucking, Liz stood. "I need to feel this inside me," she said, as she lowered herself onto my wet rod, shiny with her saliva.

The feeling that I had when she slid her wet pussy on my shaft was amazing. I could feel a little similarity between Liz and her mother, but Liz was much more controlled, and not quite as tight as her mother, though she did seem much wetter. "My god, you feel awesome inside me," she whispered in my ear.

As she rode me, moving her hips around like a slow belly dancer, I watched her body. Liz s tits were smaller that her mothers, but firmer. I enjoyed watching them jiggle and sway as her body moved on top of me.

We fucked like this for a few minutes, her riding me in my chair, when I decided to stand up, with her still impaled on my cock.

I walked us over to a table, close to the house, and laid her on it. I placed Liz s feet over my shoulders, and started to slide my cock in and out of her hot pussy.

I started to slide the entire length in and out, leaving just the head in, or sometimes pulling all the way out, before plunging all the way back in, burying my cock in one thrust. That caused Liz to start to grunt, and she had her hands on my hips, trying to pull me in harder.

While last night, with Christine, may have had some passion and romance involved, this had none. This was fucking, pure and simple. Just raw, animalistic sex.

After a few minutes like this, I could tell that Liz was getting close by her breathing, and the same glazed look in her eyes that her mother had. I stopped, pulled out much to Liz's dismay, and rolled her over on the table. At her height, in her bare feet, her pussy was at just the right height for my cock to slide right in, which I did. In one push. I was buried balls deep, and Liz was moaning and groaning.

"Oh, god, that feels good," she moaned as I fucked her, picking up speed and power as I went. "Oh, yes, fuck me!" she said loudly.

As I was taking a hold of her hips, I noticed movement in my doorway, just off to the side. When I looked, I saw Christine standing there, watching us. She was wearing on of my Hawaiian shirts, and nothing else. We made eye contact, and she gave me a slight smile.

I turned Liz and my bodies slightly, so Christine could have a better view, and continued fucking Liz. Christine stood there in the doorway watching us, and soon was stroking her breast, teasing a nipple.

We made eye contact again, and I motioned her towards a chair a few feet from us. As she sat in the chair, spreading her legs slowly, I increased the intensity that I was pounding Liz's pussy with.

"Oh, god yes, fuck me!" Liz started to yell. "Fuck me hard. Slam my pussy! Fuck me!"

I felt my balls starting to churn again, so I leaned in to Liz and asked her where she wanted me to cum.

"Oh, cum in my mouth," she moaned softly. "It's been so long since I've felt a man cum in my mouth."

A few strokes later, I pulled out, and spun her around. Liz got to her knees, and seeing her mother right behind us, grabbed my cock and plunged her mouth over it. She started sucking me like a woman possessed.

I looked over at Christine when I heard a moan come from her, and I saw her playing with her pussy, teasing her clit with one hand, and sliding a finger from the other into her wet hole.

Liz was watching, too, and soon had her own hand between her legs, while she sucked me off.

This whole scene was unbelievable, and soon had me ready. I told Liz that I was cumming, and she took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. I could hear Christine moaning louder in the background, and I could feel Liz moan as she tried to swallow my cock.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming," I said loudly, as I exploded into Liz's mouth. That must have been the trigger that she needed, because she let out a long moan, and her body shook for a second.

All three of us collapsed into chairs, and I soon heard Liz tell Christine, "We've got to do these "girl's nights" more often!"

12