The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 13

Story Info
Watching the watcher.
4.4k words
4.74
48.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Tammy was still sleeping when I woke up, so I snuck out of bed and headed to the kitchen. When I walked in, I saw Lynn standing at the coffee maker, filling herself a cup. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, with the outline of sports bra and a pair of panties underneath. She was also displaying a very nice pair of legs, too.

I toyed with the idea of sliding up behind her, barely making contact with her body, and asking her if she enjoyed the show last night, but I opted against it, for fear of scaring her off. Instead, I decided to just play stupid. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and had something to eat as I talked to Lynn. We both tried to act as if nothing happened last night, but I did notice her look at me in a different way.

The next couple of days were pretty uneventful. With the kids gone, it was much quieter around the house. We all ate well, and drank more than usual. With all of the drinking, Tammy was pretty wound up all week, and we had more sex than usual. I started leaving the bedroom door cracked open at night, and at least twice, I know Lynn was there, watching and listening.

Friday was Lynn's birthday, and the kids started coming home Saturday, so I took the ladies out Friday night for dinner and drinks. Lynn was feeling depressed, partly because it was her fortieth birthday, but Tammy managed to get her to dress up, and we headed out.

Tammy and Lynn were both wearing their proverbial "little black dress", and both looked damn good. I felt honored to have two such beautiful women on my arms as we went out.

Lynn, being a couple of years older than Tammy, was reaching a milestone birthday, and I wanted her to feel special, so I called a limo for us. She started to protest, but when I slipped my arm around her waist and whispered in her ear, "Hush up and enjoy yourself tonight. Anything you want, is yours."

Lynn sighed, and I swear I heard her whisper, "I wish!"

We had a nice dinner, and by the time we were finishing the bottle of wine, Lynn was feeling a little more upbeat, especially when I was teasing her about all of the attention that she was getting from most of the men here, as well as a few of the women.

After dinner, we decided to check out a new club that had just opened, that was supposed to cater to a more middle-aged crowd.

It was a nice place, with a very impressive selection of liquors, set up for conversation or for listening to a band, like the one playing that night. They were playing a soft-rock set, with plenty of slow songs mixed in.

To close their set, the band broke in to "Wonderful Tonight", a song I personally abhor, but I knew was one of Lynn's favorites. I stood, took Lynn's hand, and led her onto the dance floor.

As we were dancing, I held Lynn firmly, enjoying how her firm body felt in my arms, and I could feel her sigh while we moved. "I hope you're enjoying your birthday," I told her.

She smiled meekly, and said, "Yes, I am. Thank you very much for everything you've done."

"It was my pleasure," I told her. As we danced silently for he rest of the song, I tried to tease her by lightly pulling her in tighter for a brief moment, so she could barely feel the erection that I was sporting.

After the song, I thanked Lynn for the dance, and we went back to the table, where Tammy was waiting.

"Didn't you guys look cute out there?" Tammy teased us, as we sat.

Lynn blushed, and told Tammy to stop, and I could see that something was bothering her. We ordered one more drink, and then went back out to the limo. I helped both ladies, by now quite buzzed, into the back, thoroughly enjoying the views, and we left for home.

As we sat back there, I was between the two ladies. I knew that it would be at least an hour ride, so I told them that they might as well get comfortable. Tammy immediately put her head on my shoulder, and Lynn looked at us and said, "Well, that looks comfy."

"I've got another shoulder here, just for you," I told her.

Lynn looked at Tammy, who just nodded, and then she lay her head on my other shoulder. We rode like that the whole way home, both women lightly dozing on my shoulders, as I held them tightly, stroking their arms and shoulders.

As we lay there, I could feel Lynn fall deeper into sleep, and Tammy was laying quiet. Lynn wiggled a bit, getting comfortable, and draped her hand on my stomach. Shortly, though, her hand started to roam, gliding over my stomach and chest. I just figured that she was having a dream, and let it go.

Soon, however, her hand was getting dangerously close to my crotch. Tammy was still dozing, and if she opened her eyes, that was the area that she would probably see first. Eventually, she stopped, with her fingers just barely touching my semi-hard cock. I decided to just pretend not to notice, and sat back with my eyes closed.

As we pulled in to my driveway, the driver announced that we were home, and we all started to stir. Lynn gasped and pulled her hand back quickly when she noticed where her fingers were pointing. I again pretended not to notice.

I got the women into the house, took care of the driver, and headed in. I locked up the house, and went upstairs to the bedroom, where I knew that Tammy would now be wide awake, and waiting for me.

As I reached the top of the stairs, the bathroom door opened, and Lynn walked out. She had taken off her heels and her hose, and was wobbly on her feet from all the alcohol she had that night. I helped her into her room, and over to the bed, where I sat her down.

"Can I ask you for one more thing tonight?" she asked. "You said that I could have anything that I wanted."

I chuckled, thinking about the possibilities, and told her, "Of course. It's still your birthday."

"I could really use a hug," Lynn said softly.

I reached out to her, pulled her to a standing position, and softly but firmly took her into my arms, and held her for a minute.

I softly slid my hands across her back as I held her, and I could tell that she liked it. I liked what I was feeling.

"I'm glad that I could help you celebrate your birthday," I whispered softly into her ear.

"I'm glad, too," she told me. "I enjoyed myself. It's nice to know that not all men are thoughtless, drunken jerks. Thank you again."

I stroked her back, and held her tight, for another minute or so, told her good night, and went to my own room. I also made sure that I kept the door open as I walked in. I knew that Lynn would be walking around tonight.

Tammy was sitting in a chair, dressed in much the same manner that her cousin was just in. She had taken off her heels and hose, and was sitting there waiting for me.

"Did Lynn get to bed OK?" she asked.

"She's fine," I told her, as I stood her up and took her into my arms.

I slowly moved us over towards a full-length dressing mirror that is in the room, and turned her towards it, and stood directly behind her.

I slowly started to kiss and nibble along her neck, sliding my fingertips over her arms. I kissed my way towards the back of her neck, and slowly brought my hands up.

I started to slowly lower the zipper at the back of the dress, and kissed the skin as the zipper opened.

When the zipper was fully lowered, I whispered into Tammy's ear, "Open your eyes."

She softly opened her eyes, looking at me in the mirror.

"Don't look at me, look at yourself," I whispered. "Watch yourself."

I knew that from where we were, Lynn would have no problem seeing us, either.

Tammy was watching what I was doing, as I slowly slid the dress off of her shoulders, over her breasts, and down to her hips. She watched as I softly squeezed her small breasts, and toyed with her nipples. She sighed softly, and sank deeper into my arms.

I softly glided the palms of my hands over her nipples in a circular motion, making just enough contact to stimulate the sensitive nerves. I kept one hand on her breast, toying with her nipple, as I slid the other hand down her belly.

When I reached the dress, bunched up at her hips, I teased my fingers just underneath, and whispered in her ear, "Slide your dress down, slowly."

She slowly slid her hands up, hooked her thumb inside her dress, and started to slide the bunched up fabric down her legs. As she wiggled her ass to get the dress down, I applied a little pressure on my hand that was on her belly, and pulled her tighter into my body. I then softly moved my hips, so that she could feel my hardening cock on her ass.

While this was going on, I snuck a look in the mirror at the door, and noticed that it was open more than I had left it. Because of the way that I had positioned the candles that Tammy loves, I could faintly see Lynn's outline, and I knew that she could see us fully. This brought a smile to my face, as I continued to seduce and play with Tammy.

With her dress pooled around her ankles, I told Tammy to lean back into me, and I proceeded to play with her nipples with one hand, while I slid my other over her lower belly, and softly glided my fingertips over her lace covered pussy. Tammy spread her legs wider, kicking away the dress and allowing me better access to her hot pussy.

As I applied a little more pressure to her covered pussy, I leaned in to her neck and lightly nibbled just behind her ear. I also snuck another look in the mirror, and I could almost clearly make out Lynn's face in the doorway. It also looked like she was touching herself while she watched us.

I could feel Tammy's juices start to soak her panties, and I knew that she was getting hornier by the second, so I whispered into her ear, "I want you to turn around and undress me."

Tammy wasted no time in spinning around, and started to undo the buttons on my shirt. After she removed my shirt, she kissed me while she undid my pants, and let them gather around my ankles. She grasped my now hard cock through my boxers, and gasped. Then she got on her knees as she removed my pants, and then my boxers.

I stood there as Tammy kissed my prick through my boxers, and I knew that from this angle, using the mirror, Lynn was going to have a great view.

Tammy reached up and grabbed the waistband of my boxers and proceeded to pull them down. When my cock sprang up as it was released, Tammy immediately engulfed it with her hot mouth as she removed my drawers the rest of the way. I heard a faint gasp come from the doorway as Lynn got what must have been quite a view of the action.

Tammy started to give ma what can only be described as a very dedicated blow-job. She was determined to make me weak in my knees with her oral talents, and she was doing a very good job. Every once in a while, I would take all of Tammy's long blonde hair, grab it tight, and pull her face in close to my crotch. Tammy told me once that she liked that, and it allowed her to almost completely swallow my cock.

At one point, when Tammy had my cock as deep into her throat as she had ever had, Lynn gasped loudly enough for Tammy to hear it. Her eyes popped open, and I just made as if I had made the noise, and moaned as she used her tongue on me.

Eventually, though, I stood Tammy up, and turned her back towards the mirror. Tammy moaned that I was pulling her away from my cock, and I reassured her that we were nowhere near finished yet. That made her smile, and she turned as I directed her to.

Facing the mirror, I knew that she could feel my hard, now wet cock pressing on her ass, and I held her in tight. I placed my hands back onto her tit and lower belly, and I again leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I want you to take your panties off," I told her, as my fingers teased under her waistband.

Sighing softly, Tammy lowered her panties, until they were around her ankles. "Take them all the way off," I told her.

As she bent over to remove the panties from her ankles, I held on to Tammy's hips tightly, rubbing my stiff cock against her ass.

When they were completely off of her, Tammy started to straighten up, but I stopped her.

"Put your hands on the mirror," I told her. "Keep them there. I want you to watch what is going on, and I want you to watch yourself."

Tammy whimpered as I told her this, and I slowly started to kiss my way down her back. When I got to her ass, I knelt down and started to kiss her soft asscheeks. I looked up at her, and she was intently watching in the mirror.

I worked my way back to her asscrack, and I slowly started to kiss my way down it. When I got to her little rosebud, I gave it a quick lick, and then teased it with my tongue for a couple of seconds. I heard Tammy moan, and felt a little shudder when I did that, so I knew that she was enjoying it.

I looked at her in the mirror again, and I noticed that her eyes were closed. That allowed me a quick sneak look at Lynn, and she was just staring away at the scene. I could tell that she was definitely playing with herself, because I could now see a large, moving lump that her hand was making in her panties, and her other hand was obviously playing with her tits.

I resumed my path down Tammy's back, and spread her legs as I got to her steamy pussy. I heard her gasp as I flicked out with my tongue and made contact with her wet pussy lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the door open a little more, and Lynn snuck her head in a little further.

"Open your eyes," I told Tammy. "I want you to watch yourself while I lick your hot, wet pussy."

Tammy's eyes slowly opened, but not before Lynn ducked back behind the door. I was having fun now, toying with Lynn while I was making love with Tammy.

Tammy was leaning in close enough to the mirror, her arms spread out, that she could kiss her reflection. She was moaning and groaning as I kissed and licked her pussy from behind, and occasionally from underneath, and I knew that she was going to want some cock, and soon.

Before that, though, I ducked underneath her, placing my face right at her clit. I started to lick rapidly, yet softly, all around her little bud. While I was doing that, I wet a thumb, and slid it into her tight, wet pussy.

That caused her to gasp and moan loudly, and I saw Lynn trying to peek around the door again. When I saw that, I placed a finger at Tammy's tight little asshole, and started to rub it, spreading her juices around.

I then wrapped my lips around Tammy's clit and started to softly suck and lick around it, as I slid my thumb back into her pussy, and pushed my wet finger into her ass.

"Ohhh," I heard Tammy moan, as my thumb and finger slid in and out of her holes, and my tongue danced all over her clit while I sucked on it.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Tammy loudly groaned, as her hands shook against the mirror.

"Yeah, baby, c'mon," I told her. "I want you to cum. I want you to cum real big."

After I told her that, I attacked her pussy with a fervor, and started to fuck her holes with my fingers faster.

"Oh my god yes!" she yelled, as her body shook and she fought to stay standing. Oh my god I'm cumming!"

I could feel her pussy and ass squeeze my fingers as she reached her orgasm, and I tried to help her stay on her feet. When she was done shaking and gasping for air, I slid out from underneath her, and stood behind her.

I took my hard, stiff cock, and slid it up and down in her juices, getting it nice and wet, before I slid it in to Tammy's hot, tight pussy.

When Tammy looked at me in the mirror, I smiled at her and slid my cock into her, holding her hips tightly. Tammy groaned loudly, shuddered, and closed her eyes for a second. Lynn was well hidden right now, but I knew that she was still there, watching.

As I slid my prick in and out of Tammy while we stood at the mirror, I had her reach down and stroke her clit. When she did that, she moaned, and slowly slid her fingertips along her shiny, wet clit.

"Oh, baby," Tammy said softly, "we've got to move to the bed. I can't stand any longer."

I slid out of her, and turned purposely allowing Lynn a nice profile of my thick, shiny wet cock as I turned Tammy and led her to the bed.

I got on the bed and pulled Tammy on top of me so that our feet were pointing towards the doorway, and Lynn. I knew that this would give Lynn a perfect view from behind as Tammy rode me.

Tammy slowly lowered her wet, hot pussy onto my hard, stiff cock until I was completely buried inside her. I didn't have to direct Tammy at all, as she started to ride my cock, bouncing up and down, and grinding against me as she brought herself to a couple of smaller orgasms.

I then pulled Tammy tight to me, and reached down to her ass. I pulled her tight to me, and slid a hand all the way back. I could feel all of the wetness soaked into her tight little asshole, and stroked my finger across it.

Tammy moaned when she felt that, and squirmed a little so that I had better access. As I rubbed my finger across her hole, I started to increase the pressure with my finger. Soon, I started to slide my finger in her asshole, as I bounced up with my hips in short, quick strokes.

It wasn't long before I had my finger up to my knuckle, and she started to move her hips around, trying to get the most out of both my thick cock buried in her pussy, her clit rubbing against me, and my finger teasing her rear hole. I knew that Lynn was still watching, and I was wondering what was going through her mind as she took in this view.

After a few minutes like that, I rolled Tammy off of me, and put her on her back, with her head towards the door. I took my cock, and rubbed it in her juices, and spread them around, all over her clit, teasing her pussy opening, and sliding it down to her asshole.

When I got my cock to her ass, she groaned loudly, and reached down to spread her cheeks wide.

"You like the way that feels?" I asked her. "You like the way my cockhead feels, rubbing on your tight little asshole?"

"Yes," she sighed, as she wiggled her hips a little more.

"I bet you'd like to feel my thick, hard cock slide into your hot ass, wouldn't you?" I teased her.

Tammy just bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and whispered, "Yes."

"I can't hear you," I teased her again. "Tell me what you want."

Tammy opened her eyes, looked me in mine, and said, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in my tight, hot, little ass."

When she said that, I reached into the drawer next to the bed, pulled out the bottle of lube, and proceeded to squirt it all around where my cockhead was kissing up against her asshole. I spread the lube around, lightly pushing against her opening as I did.

I knew from experience that Tammy could only take me anally in the missionary position, and that it also helped to loosen her up a bit first with my fingers or a toy. I opted for the latter, so when I reached into the drawer, I also pulled out a small vibe.

I turned the vibe on, and slowly slid it into her ass. When it was as deep as it was going to go, I slid my cock into her pussy, filling both holes. I reached down, and tried to move the toy around, as I slowly dipped my shaft into her steaming pussy

"Tell me when you're ready," I said, as I wiggled my hips around, buried deep in her.

"Oh, yeah," she responded. "I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked, wanting to both tease her a little, and wanting Lynn to hear Tammy say it.

"I'm ready to feel your hard cock fill my ass," Tammy said, almost more as a demand than as a request.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes," Tammy whispered.

I slowly pulled the toy out of her ass, which caused a small moan from Tammy. I added another drop of lube to my cockhead, and placed the head firmly at her tight opening. Tammy looked at me, took a hold of my hands, and took a deep breath.

Once I knew that I was firmly seated at her back hole, I started to wiggle and rock, slowly applying more pressure, until the head of my cock was completely sunk into her ass. I then started to take slightly deeper thrusts into her tight ass, until I had half of my cock buried in her ass, and her breathing was getting heavier. I discretely looked up for a second at the doorway, and from the shadowing, I could tell that Lynn was still there.

12