The Divorce Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped moving, giving Tammy time to get used to my cock. Soon, I took Tammy's hand, and placed it on her pussy. I took a hold of her hand, and slowly started to glide the fingertips over her clit and further down, to her soaking wet pussy. Soon, Tammy was moving her hand on her own, and I started to move my hips again, trying to slowly sink more of my cock into her ass.

By now, I had all but the last couple of inches in Tammy's tight, hot ass. Tammy was rubbing herself harder and faster now, and started to slide her fingers towards her wet pussy. I started to take deeper strokes, and Tammy slid two fingers into her pussy.

I was holding on to Tammy's hips, as I started to fuck her tight little ass with gusto. She had two fingers buried in herself, and I had my cock buried in her ass.

As I was fucking her, feeling her muscles squeeze me, Tammy started to moan. "Oh, my god," she started. "Oh, yes. That feels SO good!"

Suddenly, Tammy's eyes flew open, and she whispered, "Ohh, nooo ..." as she slid her fingers out of her pussy, and started to rub her clit quickly.

"Oh no," she whispered again. "Oh no oh no."

She stopped rubbing, and whispered, one more time, "Oh, nooo ..."

Tammy stopped moving, and I stopped thrusting. I just wiggled, bumped, and bounced, as I watched Tammy. She moaned softly, "Ohhhh ....", as I watched her gush from her pussy, soaking my cock as it was sliding in and out of her ass.

This whole sight was too much for me, and I started to fuck Tammy's ass quickly. "Oh yes," I said softly. "I'm going to cum." I looked up where I knew Lynn was standing, and said again, "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh, yeah," Tammy moaned. "Cum for me baby. Cum in my ass."

I didn't have to be told twice, and fucked her as fast as I could, which only lasted a couple of seconds, and buried my cock as deep into her ass as I could, as I blasted a load of cum deep into her bowels.

"Oh my god!" Tammy wailed. "I can feel you! I can feel you cum . Oh my god, I'm going to cum again!"

As she gasped and shook, another smaller load squirted from her pussy, and coated her ass and my cock. I shook, and tried to catch my breath, as my cock slowly deflated in her ass.

As my soft cock slid from her ass, I lay down next to Tammy, and took her in my arms.

"Oh my god," Tammy whispered. "I have never felt anything like that."

"Either have I baby, either have I," I whispered back to her.

"I didn't know that you squirted," I told her, cradling her in my arms.

"Either did I," Tammy responded quietly, getting comfortable.

As we lay there, I thought that I could still faintly hear Lynn breathing, until I heard her door softly close.

12